Is it possible to lose my moonface/get a way thinner face if I cut down bf?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I'm currently 20-30% bf and as you can tell by the pic I am suffering with a bloated moonface
Y1cZTK9.jpg

over

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
u r not 20-30%bf

• +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666, middayshowers, samm735 and 1 other person
20-30% jfl

Go buy some body fat calipers and look up how to use them, a 10% range is the difference between an average weight and being clinically obese lmao. But yes to answer your question, your face will thin out the lower you go, at your BF% though I would probably just bulk up a bit then cut after winter starts and finishes.

Go buy some body fat calipers and look up how to use them, a 10% range is the difference between an average weight and being clinically obese lmao. But yes to answer your question, your face will thin out the lower you go, at your BF% though I would probably just bulk up a bit then cut after winter starts and finishes.

what bf is best for noticeable face gains

this is 18-20 bf% imo

10-12 is best, below that your hormones get fucked up and above that more fat is on your face

Would u recommend cutting bf if I'm at about 14%? Im already 154 pounds I don't think it's healthy to get even lighter than I already am

Would u recommend cutting bf if I'm at about 14%? Im already 154 pounds I don't think it's healthy to get even lighter than I already am
if your skinnyfat then no, you'll just look auschwitz tier if you have no muscle. depends though, if you're finished puberty go for it