Is it possible to make upper eyelid less round (more straight)

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I think lateral canthoplasty/pexy is able to do this but idk at the end
Round upper eyelid is that what hold me back from having agressive look. It would really boost me
Screenshot 20200809 1347294

Btw those results who Astrosky got were achievable with fillers or he really got better eyes
Pf5rxclz5g8512

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and sandcelmuttcel
Is that your eye area in the first pic?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
it's your brow ridge not your upper eyelids
So brow ringe and supraorbitals augmentation should be enought to get this ?

View attachment 586701
Shitty rounds upper eyelids.
Nothing compare to this
View attachment 586704
I think it has something to do with your upper eyelid margins being too high in relation to your lateral and medial canthi, but I am not sure.

To be fair O'Pry is tilting is head down on that pic.

@RealSurgerymax, @Kingkellz what do you guys think that is causing OP upper eyelids to be round?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, BradAniston and Deleted member 5385
mirin collagen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
lets goo i have the straight upper eylid

too bad my lower eyelid is trash

Your eyes are great.
Focus on something esle boyo likz your eyebrow/lash

Edit:they're good too jfl

Your eyes are great.
Focus on something esle boyo likz your eyebrow/lash

Edit:they're good too jfl
My lashes are thick but placement is bad they visually shorten my pfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: BradAniston
trim your lashes where it begins to curve on the edges if its not straight it looks worse

my avi eyebrows mog

My lashes are thick but placement is bad they visually shorten my pfl

You are already in the top 10% you'll never be top 0.0001%
Focus on your lower third, nose, idk

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
So brow ringe and supraorbitals augmentation should be enought to get this ?
yea but you can't augment supraorbitals enough to get hunter eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I think what causes it is low set projected supraorbital ridges and rims that push the skin on the upper lid folds above the upper eyelids margins, notice how O'Pry upper eyelids margins are actually not visible at all.
IMG 20200814 135906 204

That skin that overlaps the upper eyelids is what makes them look straight.

Try to squint hard looking in the mirror and you will see what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680, RealSurgerymax and 2 others
I think what causes it is low set projected supraorbital ridges and rims that push the skin on the upper lid folds above the upper eyelids margins, notice how O'Pry upper eyelids margins are actually not visible at all.
IMG_20200814_135906_204.jpg

That skin that overlaps the upper eyelids is what makes them look straight.
Same with Astrosky (I think he is squinting a bit though)

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and Deleted member 5385
I think it has something to do with your upper eyelid margins being too high in relation to your lateral and medial canthi, but I am not sure.

To be fair O'Pry is tilting is head down on that pic.

@RealSurgerymax, @Kingkellz what do you guys think that is causing OP upper eyelids to be round?

It is the shape of the superior orbital rim, possibly combined with an aesthetic degree of exopthalmos which could be confirmed by high quality side profiles and close up frontals eyes closed and open.

A custom PEEK brow ridge implant which has a vertical overhang ‘drop down’ augmentation Would recountour and straighten the superior orbital rim from round to straight.

If they eyes are bulging then combined with orbital decompression.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tom69, Kingkellz and Deleted member 5385
A custom PEEK brow ridge implant which has a vertical overhang ‘drop down’ augmentation Would recountour and straighten the superior orbital rim from round to straight.
To make the supraorbital rims lower set?

So the projection of the supraorbital rims in relation to the globes plays a role in it, right?

Have you seen my other post in this thread (post 18)? Would you agree with what I said?

To make the supraorbital rims lower set?

So the projection of the supraorbital rims in relation to the globes plays a role in it, right?

Have you seen my other post in this thread (post 18)? Would you agree with what I said?

yes yes and yes

what fucks up your eyes is your sightly positive palpebral slant, not a death sentence but looks bad
What is palpebral slant? I have never heard about this, and how fix IT?

May some high IQ said pros and cons of my eye area and suggest surgeries, anything.
Thank you

same, wish i could afford a upperlid/lowerlid surgery RN, my priority is rhinoplasty/bichectomy tho. i have virgin eyes and only gets decent when im squinting

True, so little to that Hunter agressive look yet so much.

From what im aware just loo
True, so little to that Hunter agressive look yet so much.

Bro since the future is probably gonna be more online and virtual why not deep fake max it worked for this guy.

Same guy BTW i shit you not wtf is this shit there may be hope for hunter eyes yet just transport yourself into just virtual reality and input a face mask over your face to imitate human gods like thom cruise theory it seems so fucking legit.

@inceletto this is life fuel bhai you can finally be your god

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
From what im aware just loo

Bro since the future is probably gonna be more online and virtual why not deep fake max it worked for this guy.

View attachment 588659

View attachment 588666

Same guy BTW i shit you not wtf is this shit there may be hope for hunter eyes yet just transport yourself into just virtual reality and input a face mask over your face to imitate human gods like thom cruise theory it seems so fucking legit.

@inceletto this is life fuel bhai you can finally be your god

Bro find something works in real life then it's lifefuel jfl

It is the shape of the superior orbital rim, possibly combined with an aesthetic degree of exopthalmos which could be confirmed by high quality side profiles and close up frontals eyes closed and open.

Are there any pics of this? Never seen a brow ridge implant that changed the shape of the brows, it only brings them forward in the results I've found.

I think lateral canthoplasty/pexy is able to do this but idk at the end
Round upper eyelid is that what hold me back from having agressive look. It would really boost me
View attachment 586638

Btw those results who Astrosky got were achievable with fillers or he really got better eyes
View attachment 586641

is this true? I lack under eye support and i have this. I always thought it was saggy eyelids from collagen