Is it possible to prevent your normie friends from finding out you had surgery?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like what if you go see them right after you ahve surgery and u have bandages on ur face etc.

wud they be able to tell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Depends what kinda surgery, if its orthogatic related you can just pass it of as a health thing. If its a nose rhino you could tell them you were insecure about your nose and it'll be fine.

Just say you got the surgery for health reasons. Face and lms talked about it in one of his podcast. He gave some really good reasons for it too. I'm going to get rhino in a few years and I'm just going to tell them I did it to breath better and not because I have an apish face.

Watch from 2:30 to 10:00

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Depends on the surgery. What are you getting?

Just say that you have godly DNA and your face randomly changed. I will do that when i gonna start surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Just say that you have godly DNA and your face randomly changed. I will do that when i gonna start surgerymaxxing.
this tbh.

esp if you are below 21

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Normies are dumb af you can come up with any bs and they will beleive it just say you lost weight or some sht lmaooo

• +1
They wouldn't find out if they're dead nomsayin?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Normies are dumb af you can come up with any bs and they will beleive it just say you lost weight or some sht lmaooo
lmaooooooooooo i wana try that

*normie friends after noticing my lefort 2 and triple sliding genio*
hey lookin good today, how come you look so different?
*me*
maybe the haircut and confidence.

i bet you 600 african kids that they would buy it lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Coping, androidcel and 1 other person
lmaooooooooooo i wana try that

*normie friends after noticing my lefort 2 and triple sliding genio*
hey lookin good today, how come you look so different?
*me*
maybe the haircut and confidence.

i bet you 600 african kids that they would buy it lmaoo
Lmaoo legit it’s crazy how dumb they are when it comes to facial aesthetics, all they know is haircut, smile and confidence :lul::lul:

• +1
This shouldn't be a factor in your decision whatsoever, it is quite Soyboy tbh ngl, you just shouldn't give a fuck. Assume you are making the right decisions or stay ugly because you are afraid what people may think of you for the brief period of time until they get accustomate to your new appearance. It is like people obsessing over the impact of changing their haircut, pathetic to me.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
This shouldn't be a factor in your decision whatsoever, it is quite Soyboy tbh ngl, you just shouldn't give a fuck. Assume you are making the right decisions or stay ugly because you are afraid what people may think of you for the brief period of time until they get accustomate to your new appearance. It is like people obsessing over the impact of changing their haircut, pathetic to me.
Legit, fuck everyone ppl would rather see you stay ugly and rot anyways. Do it for urself and don’t a fuck

No not really. You can't hide the fact that your jaw is 2000% bigger or some shit.
Before:
C9CWTf4V0AA99A62
after:
 eeOLQme 400x400

They will notice even with the same skin and body

Could say anything and they'd believe it,No one even thinks surgery is a option for males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Coping, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person