Is It Possible To Remove Dents In Your Skull? If So, How?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
So i'll try and keep this brief, I got some headphones several years back, I love em, but they have some metal bits in the inside, one day awhile back I slept with them on one day, when I woke up I felt my skull and there was a fucking dent in it, one that you could obviously and noticeably feel. Luckily I have a full head of hair but if I ever go bald, or hair starts to thin, i'd imagine it'd be noticeable.

I looked into this extensively and people have said, "it's impossible for headphones to dent your skull", "it's probably just the skin" "maybe your skull is soft" i'm not really sure what the issue is or was but this doesn't merely feel like it dented my skin, the dent is deep enough for me to rest the entire tip of my finger in it. I feel like i'm going insane, I swear the dents get deeper everyday, like I can feel it, it doesn't necessarily hurt, and nobody can see it but, fuck dude, i'm also worried that if someone hits that part of my head i'd be more likely to get fucked over badly, like possibly it's a weak part of my skull?

I'm to put too much pressure on the dent even from my finger, this shit has me fucked up, it's been like this for awhile, and the funny thing is I can remember how my skull felt before the dents, before these headphones, it felt so fucking smooth, i'll never feel a smooth head again, the right dent is particularly deeper than the one on the left too.

tfw when you dent your skull

get a skull transplant bro

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Hades, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Nigga weren't you supposed to be perm-banned ?

silicone implant that bish

Everyone one has a notch around their ear, that dents in as you approach the ear.

If that’s not what you mean, then there are implants made to address neurocranium deformities. Email Eppley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
So i'll try and keep this brief, I got some headphones several years back, I love em, but they have some metal bits in the inside, one day awhile back I slept with them on one day, when I woke up I felt my skull and there was a fucking dent in it, one that you could obviously and noticeably feel. Luckily I have a full head of hair but if I ever go bald, or hair starts to thin, i'd imagine it'd be noticeable.

I looked into this extensively and people have said, "it's impossible for headphones to dent your skull", "it's probably just the skin" "maybe your skull is soft" i'm not really sure what the issue is or was but this doesn't merely feel like it dented my skin, the dent is deep enough for me to rest the entire tip of my finger in it. I feel like i'm going insane, I swear the dents get deeper everyday, like I can feel it, it doesn't necessarily hurt, and nobody can see it but, fuck dude, i'm also worried that if someone hits that part of my head i'd be more likely to get fucked over badly, like possibly it's a weak part of my skull?

I'm to put too much pressure on the dent even from my finger, this shit has me fucked up, it's been like this for awhile, and the funny thing is I can remember how my skull felt before the dents, before these headphones, it felt so fucking smooth, i'll never feel a smooth head again, the right dent is particularly deeper than the one on the left too.

I made a whole thread in this very effect, how environmental objects can cause malformations in the body.

Yes you can reverse it, but you would literally have to push it back into position from the inside (I.E. Opening the skull)

Your best bet is surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com
bonesmashing with a hammer frm inside your mouth.
its like panel beating a dented car but for your face

I got dents all over my head cuz doctors pulled me out of my mom with a pair of pliers lol