Is it possible to understand foids?

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
Recently I was imagining what if I was a foid or what if I was gay, what would I want from men? What would be qualities that I would look for in a man? I don't know how, but legit for a split second I felt like I finally understood foids. I had this realization that foids don't act the way they do because they are foids, but they act this way only because their sexual orientation prefers the physical masculine psyche.

What if men and foids aren't that fundamentally different, the only reason the difference in sexual behavior is because of what they find physically sexual and what they don't?

I feel like if the roles were reverse, if men were smaller in height and frame, but would still maintain their masculine bodies compared to feminine foids, who'd be much stronger than men purely because of their size, we'd all act like foids and expect them to hit on us.

I have a lot of funny experiences in gay clubs with some gaybro friends. Men would constantly hit on me, I am not sexually attracted to them so I would decline their advances, but I'd feel sad for them so I'd act friendly so they'd keep going and trying for a very very long time. At that moment, I was basically a friend-zoning foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Blue and Deleted member 9380
no

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Blue
Nah, estrogen bro