Is it safe for me to do TRT while I’m on fin?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I’ve been on fin for 3.5 years. Truth be told, I got on it pre-emptively. So my hair is perfect. If I start getting on T, will I be okay when it comes to my hair?

If it's a real TRT dose then it shouldn't cause any adverse effects. All TRT does it make you normal. 200mg is the absolute max for TRT dose and that's for very low responders.

If it's a real TRT dose then it shouldn't cause any adverse effects. All TRT does it make you normal. 200mg is the absolute max for TRT dose and that's for very low responders.

trt doesnt put you in the normal range though lol, its puts you in the top end. Your body produces more dht cus of that. But 200mg should be fine i think.

I really want to inject 200 once a week though and not worry about hairloss :/

trt doesnt put you in the normal range though lol, its puts you in the top end. Your body produces more dht cus of that. But 200mg should be fine i think.

I really want to inject 200 once a week though and not worry about hairloss :/

yea I guess it just depends. people who self administrate usually wanna take it to to very upper range like u said , so 900-1100 but I think for someone who's on legitamte therapy the doctor will keep them at , say, 500-600. I would never do TRT either way though unless I stayed at the very high end there's no point unless I was missing my nuts.