Is it safe to gigadose beta carotene for a while?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
like 150-200k IU?

I've tried 50-100k and no results

What worked for me is 2 liters of carrot juice, it is a pain on the ass tho you can buy it premade

What worked for me is 2 liters of carrot juice, it is a pain on the ass tho you can buy it premade
I've bought it a few times and it tastes like ass

but shouldn't it do the same as supplements anyway? both is beta carotene

I'm starting to think this whole 'cartenoid for skin glow' is a complete bullshit scam, there are dozens of people on here who've taken it and said it's done nothing. others are probably mentalcelling or take a bunch of other shit with it.

never seen legit before/afters either

Last edited:
Its dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 9670 and aspieSavage

I'm starting to think this whole 'cartenoid for skin glow' is a complete bullshit scam, there are dozens of people on here who've taken it and said it's done nothing. others are probably mentalcelling or take a bunch of other shit with it.

I took all astaxanthin beta carotene and lycopene at the same time in relatively large dosages no results

Yh for some people it doesnt work. For me natural carrot juice works but I dont like to prepare that shit everyday jfl. Apparently sweet potsto can be anbetter alternative

No it has beta in the name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 7506 and SlavMax
My life is potato

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, pizza and warpsociety

it works you can take a higher dosage tho and its a must take with fats to enable absorbtion. dose like 50-100mg. yes milligrams not ui.
also it may take months for the glow to appear because the carotenoid is stored in your fat and has to build up there
after taking 50-100mg for a few months and you see the glow drop your dosage to a normal one.

Need b12 with beta carotene so it can be used by the body.

It's legit. I've posted before and after and it's obvious to me, when I look at myself. Even right now, I look at my hands and they don't look normal. They look funny and colored. Very orange.
Anyone claiming it doesn't work is full of bullshit. It works very obviously so.

No you idiot, that's called vitamin a overdosing and its dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
How long you take it? I took 20-30 mg (about 33k IU - 50 IU) for 2 months and I star to see some results although my hands were much more "orange" than face but I saw the results. 2 things keep in mind when you do beta caroten. 1. take it with fats. 2. dont take with with food with too much substances from carotene family like astaxantin or lypocen zexanthin etc.

How long you take it? I took 20-30 mg (about 33k IU - 50 IU) for 2 months and I star to see some results although my hands were much more "orange" than face but I saw the results. 2 things keep in mind when you do beta caroten. 1. take it with fats. 2. dont take with with food with too much substances from carotene family like astaxantin or lypocen zexanthin etc
How long you take it? I took 20-30 mg (about 33k IU - 50 IU) for 2 months and I star to see some results although my hands were much more "orange" than face but I saw the results. 2 things keep in mind when you do beta caroten. 1. take it with fats. 2. dont take with with food with too much substances from carotene family like astaxantin or lypocen zexanthin etc.
why it shouldn’t be taken with other b carotene rich foods?

like 150-200k IU?

I've tried 50-100k and no results
I recently read on a scientific paper that taking too many antioxidant supplements might even do more harm than good (basically they do become oxidants). That's why I stopped megadosing astaxantin, lutein,lycopene etc., and only stick to astaxantin once per day. Safety first