Is it safe to take low dose hgh at 13?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Hello there I've heard taking a dose of 0.4mg per kg can give height gains of up to 8 cm however this study was only done in children with height diseases.

Would be sick to be a giga chad thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you can get your hands on it yes. Its pretty damn expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I think it would be hard to get your hands on it if you're just 13 though. Unless your parents get it for you.

• +1
I think it would be hard to get your hands on it if you're just 13 though. Unless your parents get it for you.
Yah its expensive but how long would I need to take it?

Because if its a week then I can make that money ez

• +1
Yah its expensive but how long would I need to take it?

Because if its a week then I can make that money ez

Lol no you would have to be on it for months or even years to see benefits in frame

• +1
0.4mg/kg of bodyweight???

Lets say you weigh 50kgs.

50 x 0.4 = 20mg.

20mg = 66IUs/day?

Wtf thats insane, pro bodybuilders dont get close to half that amount.

Also, my cheapest source is £135 (Approx $175) for 100IUs. You have $115 to spend everyday on HGH?

Also, you have to be on it for years to see bones grow. You would get mad gains though... Prolly a HGH gut too!

• +1
Also how are you gonna buy it? if you were gonna buy it online you would need a credit card and an account on a crypto site. The crypto site will require you to send ID and you won't be able to make an account unless you're over 18 I think.

Or I guess you could try to buy it from a person but good luck doing that as a 13 year old, they will most likely either scam you or just refuse to sell.

• +1
0.4mg/kg of bodyweight???

Lets say you weigh 50kgs.

50 x 0.4 = 20mg.

20mg = 66IUs/day?

Wtf thats insane, pro bodybuilders dont get close to half that amount.

Also, my cheapest source is £135 (Approx $175) for 100IUs. You have $115 to spend everyday on HGH?

Also, you have to be on it for years to see bones grow. You would get mad gains though... Prolly a HGH gut too!

im 59kg thats why I was saying for a week. I have now realised it would cost me 20k to 40k per half inch! fuck that (according to other websites)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mio and Deleted member 6401
im 59kg thats why I was saying for a week. I have now realised it would cost me 20k to 40k per half inch! fuck that (according to other websites)

Bruh you're 5'8 at 13, I think you could make 6' easily. Most 13 year olds are 5'2...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Armus1 and Madness
Bruh you're 5'8 at 13, I think you could make 6' easily. Most 13 year olds are 5'2...
haha everything I have ever done to predict height has said 6'3 based of torso height genetics weight bone age u name it

• +1
haha everything I have ever done to predict height has said 6'3 based of torso height genetics weight bone age u name it

Thats the ideal height then ur good to go bro. Fuck looking into expensive ass HGH.

• +1
Thats the ideal height then ur good to go bro. Fuck looking into expensive ass HGH.
Ik its not worth it at that price but 6'6 with muscle if it was cheap aint bad haha

• +1
Ik its not worth it at that price but 6'6 with muscle if it was cheap aint bad haha

Just use AAS. (WHEN YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH). Me personally, I'd rather be 6'3 then 6'6

• +1
aas is short for amino acids I think

Yeah Amino acids are crazy man. That shit will get you juicy as a motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Yeah Amino acids are crazy man. That shit will get you juicy as a motherfucker.
What about creatine? I’ve never taken that before but I heard it fills your muscles out after a few weeks

• +1
What about creatine? I’ve never taken that before but I heard it fills your muscles out after a few weeks

Idk man that shit sounds potent as fuck. I heard Arnold didnt even take that shit till at least 19. I tried that shit once, I had to lower my dosage because I was making gains too fast and getting stretch marks.
Lol AAS= anabolic androgenic steroids if I am correct

Lol bro. You are wrong.

AAS = Amino Alkalated Supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Idk man that shit sounds potent as fuck. I heard Arnold didnt even take that shit till at least 19. I tried that shit once, I had to lower my dosage because I was making gains too fast and getting stretch marks.

Lol you’re joking bro right?

• +1

Lol bro. You are wrong.

AAS = Amino Alkalated Supplements.
Oh why do I have to wait for those

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Didn't check out your other posts... you really 13 nigger? Come on, fuck off with your LARP. Otherwise wait with roiding until you're 17 or 18. Then your bones and still develope and it probably won't fuck you up that much.

Doing drugs and roids in the teenage is really bad, I've seen some examples.

• +1
You said it yourself. This only works in children with GH deficiency. I mean theoretically you could take crazy doses of HGH for years on end and look like the great Khali but that wouldn't be a very wise thing to do now would it?

• +1
Didn't check out your other posts... you really 13 nigger? Come on, fuck off with your LARP. Otherwise wait with roiding until you're 17 or 18. Then your bones and still develope and it probably won't fuck you up that much.

Yeah 17 is the best age to start. Thats what I did and I have no lasting sides.

• +1

yah im 13 not doing roids brother just mewing, getting better skin etc

• +1
yah im 13 not doing roids brother just mewing, getting better skin etc
Don't want to destroy your cope but I think mewing never helped anyone.

• +1
  • +1
Unless you have a deficiency HGH won't help. Your receptors can't handle more than you're already producing. It's like trying to shove more shit into an already full box.

• +1
Unless you have a deficiency HGH won't help. Your receptors can't handle more than you're already producing. It's like trying to shove more shit into an already full box.

Thats bullshit lol. You have many millions more receptors to handle a lot more HGH.

• +1
You're 13.

You're still growing.

All you should be spending your money on is high quality food, exercising and setting yourself up to succeed in the future.

• +1
It's OK bro just sell ur blood sperm plasma and do G4p until you can afford that hgh totally worth it bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and Deleted member 6401
Hello there I've heard taking a dose of 0.4mg per kg can give height gains of up to 8 cm however this study was only done in children with height diseases.

Would be sick to be a giga chad thx
yea