is it so hard to become a male model?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I was browsing the site of the modeling agency WhyNotModels, which is one of the most important italian agencies.
I've noticed a minority of theese models are very ugly, and their only quality is having a low bodyFat and often light colored eyes

italiancel with terrible downward growth

asiancel

cutecel black
http://www.whynotmodels.com/model/ty-

asiancel

moroccan
http://www.whynotmodels.com/model/bruno-sitton .

africa horn caucasic

horseface Barret

obviously theese subhuman models are a minority, and most model of this agency look like this:

anyway, seeing so many subhumans in this famous modeling agency makes me realize that the only requirement to become a male model is having a low bodyfat and a decent height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, middayshowers, IWantToMax and 2 others
thanks for that, being ugly model and being mogged by Barret and O'pry fuck that

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yeh low bodyfat or at least prominent features such as zygos

• +1
Reactions: Raax, Luke LLL, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Low tier modelling is trash, is like being a random actor.
Not worth it

It’s easy and they make no money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 685, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Low tier modelling is trash, is like being a random actor.
Not worth it
imagine the halo from being a male model: "hello cutie do you know I'm a model?"
furthermore all of theese models have a shit tons of followers on instagram even though they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
imagine the halo from being a male model: "hello cutie do you know I'm a model?"
furthermore all of theese models have a shit tons of followers on instagram even though they are ugly

How much is a shitton followers for you? 50k

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Any1 can be anything
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Butthurt Dweller, Any1 can be anything and 1 other person
Bones is everything in modeling

First guy looks pretty good

1880_265bcdd9-c9e2-4f96-b6ad-635a26720ab3.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
You just need to be tall,skinny,and have a good haircut

If you are ugly she would laugh at you and keep rrpeating how her chad boyfriends is hotter than you and could also be a model if you are one

I mog that asiancel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Lorsss, turkproducer and 1 other person
Being a model is a cool job to have when your young

a lot of those dudes probably don’t take it that serious and use it as a side gig

besides that a average male models pay yearly is around 30-44k or you get payed a couple hundred or thousand per photo shot

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, IWantToMax, turkproducer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, turkproducer, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
what you need to become a model:
-tall
-low bf
-not recessed

you don’t need to be 6psl to become a model. if you wanna become an international model, you do need to be 6psl plus most likely. there’s different tiers of modeling as well. a 5.5psl guy can model at his local agency. even a 5psl guy can as well. people get so caught up in the 1% of looks when there’s “ugly” and “average” models too. there’s a spectrum to it and as long you’re tall, low bf, and not recessed, you can sign a contract and have professional photos taken of you jfl. that’s all it really is.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, middayshowers, turkproducer and 4 others
what you need to become a model:
-tall
-low bf
-not recessed

you don’t need to be 6psl to become a model. if you wanna become an international model, you do need to be 6psl plus most likely. there’s different tiers of modeling as well. a 5.5psl guy can model at his local agency. even a 5psl guy can as well. people get so caught up in the 1% of looks when there’s “ugly” and “average” models too. there’s a spectrum to it and as long you’re tall, low bf, and not recessed, you can sign a contract and have professional photos taken of you jfl. that’s all it really is.
that asiancel is so fucking recessed tho jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
that asiancel is so fucking recessed tho jfl
he looks unique. asian with a long mid face? rare. the model halo effect is insane.

legit put anyone in professional lighting, good angle, make up, little photoshop, and that fancy narrow type font all model agencies use AND the fact that you’re viewing him as a male model which is a halo effect in itself (bc we have apex theory about male models meaning we think they’re all the most attractive men) makes him more attractive and makes you see his “ugliness” as uniqueness.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, the next o'pry, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
he looks unique. asian with a long mid face? rare. the model halo effect is insane.

legit put anyone in professional lighting, good angle, make up, little photoshop, and that fancy narrow type font all model agencies use AND the fact that you’re viewing him as a male model which is a halo effect in itself (bc we have apex theory about male models meaning we think they’re all the most attractive men) makes him more attractive and makes you see his “ugliness” as uniqueness.
What the fuck do you mean rare jfl all asians have long midface. I see asians looking like that for 100tjmes a week

What the fuck do you mean rare jfl all asians have long midface. I see asians looking like that for 100tjmes a week
okay but not that long. look at that nose. probably 62mm long. it looks unique. plus i rarely see asians with long midfaces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
okay but not that long. look at that nose. probably 62mm long. it looks unique. plus i rarely see asians with long midfaces
gives me @toolateforme vibes with the stare and haircut here

That nose is longer than my future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Are long midfaces that noticeable? Fuck have become densensitized to it

• +1
You guys who say "Oh they are very ugly" you just don't understand what is NICHE. There is niche for everything as male model and that explains why you see a lot of gay alien skulls out there.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 2846
yes it is
Okay I guess the more I look at the more it seems normal because right now (after doing something else) it looks uncanny

• +1
Okay I guess the more I look at the more it seems normal because right now (after doing something else) it looks uncanny
for me it's the opposite : the more i look at it, the more i see that IRL most people have longish midfaces

I was browsing the site of the modeling agency WhyNotModels, which is one of the most important italian agencies.
I've noticed a minority of theese models are very ugly, and their only quality is having a low bodyFat and often light colored eyes

italiancel with terrible downward growth

asiancel

cutecel black
http://www.whynotmodels.com/model/ty-

asiancel

moroccan
http://www.whynotmodels.com/model/bruno-sitton .

africa horn caucasic

horseface Barret

obviously theese subhuman models are a minority, and most model of this agency look like this:

View attachment 157748

View attachment 157750

anyway, seeing so many subhumans in this famous modeling agency makes me realize that the only requirement to become a male model is having a low bodyfat and a decent height.
I might be a model soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
God fucking damn I wanna kill him so bad.
Insanely long midface.
Asians look awful when they have long midface. Whites can have long midface.
ngl asians look like legit aliens if their midface is long
719823055 alien 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, IWantToMax, Lorsss and 5 others
I already debunked many times in some posts that MODEL mean good looking, no, they don't mean good looking or 6~7 PSL, the Models worshipped here like Chico, Jordan, Sean and Gandy are TOP TIER Models and the most paid in the industry.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, IWantToMax, Lorsss and 2 others
They all 185cm and above

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
10/10 status, and probably money

depends if you want to do commercial modeling or fashion modeling, I was offered to do commercial modeling for a dutch modeling company but I declined in the end

Commercial modeling - you earn around 120 euros for 2-3 hours work

Work as a host, promotional things, product presentations and things like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
minimum height if this agency ?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
All those ''subhumans'' you posted probably mog you to death.

lmao halo from being a catwalk model? You're gonna be seen as a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Just be tall and lean theory with decent bones so by these standards i can model jfl

The black pill on models nobody want's to swallow is if you are over 6' and have normal growth and no acne/shit skin being under 10% bodyfat will make you look like one.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, middayshowers and Deleted member 2846
The black pill on models nobody want's to swallow is if you are over 6' and have normal growth and no acne/shit skin being under 10% bodyfat will make you look like one.
legit

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
it's true, no Model is 'unique' they are all just tall thin and have hair. Almost nobody has a bodyfat under 10% and even fewer are that lean without being a gymcell/roidcell This is why models smoke, purge,have eating disorders. It is really really fucking hard for the average person to have this low level of bodyfat. Most people I see when I go outside struggle to even have a bodyfat range in the teens. If nothing is recessed, no terrible asymmetries, reasonable to good eye area all one has to do is get very lean and you will be at least a PSL 5.

Inb4 some fuckwit tells me they are under 10% bodyfat because they can see their abs when in reality they are in the teens.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2846
This post is bringing back memories from when you larped about being signed to an agency the same day you made a thread about wanting to be one and most people instantly believed you lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This post is bringing back memories from when you larped about being signed to an agency the same day you made a thread about wanting to be one and most people instantly believed you lmao
jfl then someone exposed it and everyone did a 180°
it's true, no Model is 'unique' they are all just tall thin and have hair. Almost nobody has a bodyfat under 10% and even fewer are that lean without being a gymcell/roidcell This is why models smoke, purge,have eating disorders. It is really really fucking hard for the average person to have this low level of bodyfat. Most people I see when I go outside struggle to even have a bodyfat range in the teens. If nothing is recessed, no terrible asymmetries, reasonable to good eye area all one has to do is get very lean and you will be at least a PSL 5.

Inb4 some fuckwit tells me they are under 10% bodyfat because they can see their abs when in reality they are in the teens.
i think i’m legit 9-11% bf. been skinny my whole life

jfl then someone exposed it and everyone did a 180°

i think i’m legit 9-11% bf. been skinny my whole life
Do you store a lot of face fat? If not and you do not have any deformities or are ethnic you are at least a 5 PSL, I have yet so a picture that proved otherwise.