Is it worth going on tinder?

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
I'm pretty much a low tier ethnic normie, manlet status (5 feet 7 inches), not sure if I should even bother continue using tinder. I get matches, however most of them lead nowhere, pretty sure I'm getting mogged on the daily on there. Any other alternatives, I know cold approach is an option, but based on my attractiveness, I could potentially get in trouble for sexual harassment or something. Only other option I see is not doing anything and just waiting for some unattractive girl to give IOI's and then proceed with that, however in my case, that may take a while for happening due to the amount of chads and chad lites on tinder swooping up the unattractive girls.

let tinder open and wait.
that's all, over than that, it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and wolfgaiden
Imo tinder is only worth if it you’re in the top 20% of males and stats back this up. I’m average and have been on a couple of tinder dates but it took me literally so so much swiping and countless rejections and bails from girls and in the end it doesn’t really seem worth it for the effort I invested when if I was better looking I could have got the same amount of dates in like 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: wolfgaiden
Idk but tinder here is for subhumans. All the femoids are fat as hell. Texas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and wolfgaiden
Imo tinder is only worth if it you’re in the top 20% of males and stats back this up. I’m average and have been on a couple of tinder dates but it took me literally so so much swiping and countless rejections and bails from girls and in the end it doesn’t really seem worth it for the effort I invested when if I was better looking I could have got the same amount of dates in like 24 hours
guess I better start saving up some surgery loot , such a shit world
Idk but tinder here is for subhumans. All the femoids are fat as hell. Texas.
lucky, in Toronto bunch of chads and chad lites roaming the streets, probably gotta move to texas. Oh wait nvm, ethnics are not appreciated there

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
guess I better start saving up some surgery loot , such a shit world
The reality of the situation is all those hours would have been better spent earning money for surgeries/clothes/whatever else or gymcelling.

Currys get off tinder now, let you mum arrange a marriage for you, only hope

• +1
Reactions: wolfgaiden and ZUZZCEL
If you want obese single mother of 30 children to swipe no on you, then yeah it might be worth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wolfgaiden and Deleted member 2205
You wont have any success with cold approaching, you might scare the girls away srs
You wont have any success with Tinder especially as a Indian manlet

Your only hope is to get below average ethnik girl through social circle, other wise its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and wolfgaiden
You wont have any success with cold approaching, you might scare the girls away srs

Your only hope is to get below average ethnik girl through social circle, other wise its over.

yeah it's over bro.
Don't born ethnic, or below average.
the shit comes up when you have a good pheno + good face, but that you fuck it up with puberty and facial fat.
then it's over

these days even ethnic girls from social circles prefer white dudes, guess I gotta go to 3rd world countries and play the status game. Not sure how much I can ascend through surgery tho. Do you think I can surgerymax enough to have a shot at being somewhat attractive to girls in the west ?
Currys get off tinder now, let you mum arrange a marriage for you, only hope

Doesn't seem like a bad deal now that I think about it, getting girls that you would never be able to, without cultural norms.

Get Tinder Gold for a month and swipe on the shitter. Worst case scenario you lose £6.49 sky is the limit for best case. No reason not to. I'm a normie guy and can do okay with the 6/10 market, even managed a Stacy.

The reality of the situation is all those hours would have been better spent earning money for surgeries/clothes/whatever else or gymcelling.
Get Tinder Gold for a month and swipe on the shitter. Worst case scenario you lose £6.49 sky is the limit for best case. No reason not to. I'm a normie guy and can do okay with the 6/10 market, even managed a Stacy.
Thing is though that I'm low tier normie, bordering on incel. I got a bulbous tip, recessed lower third and ethnic manlet at 5 feet 7 inches. I have tinder gold right now. These are my pics, lemme know if I have any hope, before I call it quits, btw are you caucasian?

Attachments

• IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190823_035759_011.jpg
    IMG_20190823_035759_011.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 21
Thing is though that I'm low tier normie, bordering on incel. I got a bulbous tip, recessed lower third and ethnic manlet at 5 feet 7 inches. I have tinder gold right now. These are my pics, lemme know if I have any hope, before I call it quits, btw are you caucasian?

You don't have to spend any time on Tinder if you have Gold, just have alerts on so you can see who's swiped right on you and use on the shitter. You might do well, you might not. I've never seen anyone's Tinder but my own and I don't Chadfish.

I'm a similar skin tone to you. I'm a 6'0 mid normie, but I just lie and say 6'2" - foids don't notice.

Also the part about height is irrelevant, don't add it to your bio. I doubt it will be too problematic unless you're shorter than the foid. Worse case scenario is wearing lifts to bump you up to 5'9" or 5'10"