Is it worth it for me to go back on Finasteride?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Iron

I took Finasteride for like 6 months at 22 but dropped it because I got too paranoid about side effects and actually thought I was experiencing some (weaker erections and less cum volume - not sure if placebo or truth).

Now I'm 30 and I really don't want to get fully bald. I'm getting very sad about that prospect lately, to the point I'm considering going back to Finasteride. I'm already very far gone, NW3 vertex/4, will Finasteride be able to bring me back to NW 2 or something at least?

I look like shit with a shaved head, even at that Norwood level, I think I look better with hair. Some people told me that as well.

I'm really not that interested in hair transplants or hair systems, plus I don't even have the money for them anyway.

Just OgreMaxx already.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and jefferson
No. You need to shave that shit off And run big ugly ogre game. Blast and cruise for a year and slay trash sluts

@Intel.Imperitive @Tony (ogremaxing)
@ZUZZCEL

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Future Arablite, Deleted member 147 and 2 others
No. You need to shave that shit off And run big ugly ogre game. Blast and cruise for a year and slay trash sluts

@ZUZZCEL
its ogre
now its time to live as a caveman

Just OgreMaxx already.

@ZUZZCEL
Is there any ogremaxx guide, kek? I already gymcelled with a shaved head and got nothing from my hundreds of approaches and Tinder/Baddoo.

Also, what's "blast and cruise"?

Is there any ogremaxx guide, kek? I already gymcelled with a shaved head and got nothing from my hundreds of approaches and Tinder/Baddoo.

How tall are you? How broad are you?

Blast and cruise is steroid talk. Get on a cycle and gymcel I mean.

If u wanna pm me pics I can give u better advice

Blast (ACDC music) and cruise (in a Ford Mustang) with a buzzed head, GymMaxxed, RoidMaxxed, wear a t-shirt with cut off sleeves and a dirty baseball cap and khaki cargo shorts with a pair of wide new balance sneakers.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 2598
View attachment 2599
View attachment 2600
I took Finasteride for like 6 months at 22 but dropped it because I got too paranoid about side effects and actually thought I was experiencing some (weaker erections and less cum volume - not sure if placebo or truth).

Now I'm 30 and I really don't want to get fully bald. I'm getting very sad about that prospect lately, to the point I'm considering going back to Finasteride. I'm already very far gone, NW3 vertex/4, will Finasteride be able to bring me back to NW 2 or something at least?

I look like shit with a shaved head, even at that Norwood level, I think I look better with hair. Some people told me that as well.

I'm really not that interested in hair transplants or hair systems, plus I don't even have the money for them anyway.
Its too late for fin, get a hair transplant, thats the only way. Since you don't have the money, fly to india, they will do it for like a tenth of the american cost.

This will be your goal aesthetic.

Aqua-Teen-Hunger-Force-Carl-s-Stone-Cold-Lock-of-the-Century-of-the-Week-Season-1-Episode-6-The-BCS.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer

@ZUZZCEL

I second this motion.

How tall are you? How broad are you?

Blast and cruise is steroid talk. Get on a cycle and gymcel I mean.

If u wanna pm me pics I can give u better advice
I'm 1,85/6'1. I used to think my frame was good but it's actually not that good, I'm hectomorph and have thin wrists.

Here's a body pic from the time I was beginning to gymcel (2013).

This will be your goal aesthetic.

Aqua-Teen-Hunger-Force-Carl-s-Stone-Cold-Lock-of-the-Century-of-the-Week-Season-1-Episode-6-The-BCS.jpg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great character tbh. Not sure he's successful with women though.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales and Zesto
I'm 1,85/6'1. I used to think my frame was good but it's actually not that good, I'm hectomorph and have thin wrists.

View attachment 2603

Take the same pic but in a very dark room and you should do fine.

View attachment 2603

Holy shit. Chad body

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
Holy shit. Chad body
Thanks. I gain muscle mass kinda easily and have a top tier chest area (never used roids, not even supplements) but I'm very skeptical of the benefits of gymcelling.

I mass approached and tindermaxxed with that body and got nothing. My face is ugly and I was already balding significantly.

Your every post is legit, that's what I wanted to say.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Blast (ACDC music) and cruise (in a Ford Mustang) with a buzzed head, GymMaxxed, RoidMaxxed, wear a t-shirt with cut off sleeves and a dirty baseball cap and khaki cargo shorts with a pair of wide new balance sneakers.
Not exactly what I was saying kek
Canadian-Boomer-Sip--1080x675.png

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zesto and Nibba
Thanks bro. Hope u hit 500 posts soon so more people pay attention to your threads. They're quite good

Tier

Boomer

Meme

Placement

monster ultra zero.jpg
Heh

sipp

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba and Zesto
Omg dude, think if seen u post on misc , aside from that yea, you need a hair transplant

Fucking lol
Reminder to jump myself on Fin asap

Looks like its over for your hair

Just get a hair transplant
Fin makes you infertile

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
shave it off and if you’re trying to run JBW game wear a hair system when you travel over there and meet new people. fin might help but you will likely need a hair transplant, Replicel is coming out which will give us unlimited hair follicles to use, it’s in the trial steps in korea right now.

if fin gives you sides then the only real solution is HT or shaving it off or hair system tbh

shave it off and if you’re trying to run JBW game wear a hair system when you travel over there and meet new people. fin might help but you will likely need a hair transplant, Replicel is coming out which will give us unlimited hair follicles to use, it’s in the trial steps in korea right now.

if fin gives you sides then the only real solution is HT or shaving it off or hair system tbh
HT alone can't save him .

We need pics of your temple hair @Mainländer. If it is too receded then a hair piece won't look natural on you if you want to get back to NW1-2.

Some people get temporal point restoration and sometimes even create a hairline upfront with HT before they jump on hair pieces. This costs many $$$ though. With real hair on your hairline the hair piece you will put behind will be extremely hard to detect on sight, but people may be able to tell from running their fingers through your hair due to difference in texture.