Is it worth it

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
So I'm briefly calculating how old I'll be when I get all surgeries I need to get where I want wheb suddenly I realize I'm no longer a care free teenager in highschool who will eventually ascend because being 20 sounds so far away, let alone your 30s.

Likewise, you finally aquire the funds, get silicone stuffed in your face where you hope for the best and one day you look in the mirror and you start seeing nasolabial folds. Tomorrow you get forehead wrinkles. A day after crows feet.

It makes you wonder was it all really worth it? God knows how much cash for a mere 7 years of clubbing. And then face the withdrawal symptoms of having less female attention

I'm lucky in the regard that my mental profile isn't typical. I don't really care for friends, family or relationships. I've tried larping but it doesn't work out. So I will gladly do what ever it takes to satisfy my primitive superficial mind and then buy a ranch in Texas with still Waters and oak trees and I can cope the rest of my life in peace. I am fully invested in making this happen.

But a lot people it seems are never really committed to ascending. At most they go in half way where they spend tens of thousands of dollars only to improve so little in terms of psl points, call it quits and resume to living mediocre lives. In that case it wasn't worth it. You didn't move up in the attraction bracket and could have used that money on premium hookers.

You have to know what you are getting into and what you truly want.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 3043
thats why looking young is so important at 30+

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
thats why looking young is so important at 30+
But at that age you look around you and your friends have less.time to socialize with you because they already have kids and a wife.

• +1
People dont change. A good looking person is valued at every age. The superficial job and money anybody can get and everybody has to

• +1
Reactions: InjectE, Deleted member 2581, LordNorwood and 2 others
People dont change. A good looking person is valued at every age. The superficial job and money anybody can get and everybody has to
Well spoken bro.

• +1
This. The only reason people say 30 is old is because their high school kids scared to grow up

• +1
Looksmaxxing is very retarded and damages your neurotransmitters.

This. The only reason people say 30 is old is because their high school kids scared to grow up
It's old because like i said, everyone's settling down for a wife. How you look is mainly irrelevant

It's old because like i said, everyone's settling down for a wife. How you look is mainly irrelevant
Not really it’s 2019 30 is the new 20 no joke

Almost no one is getting married that early

Not really it’s 2019 30 is the new 20 no joke

Almost no one is getting married that early
Do 30 year olds go out in clubs looking to land college girls?

Do 30 year olds go out in clubs looking to land college girls?
Yes jfl. People in their 30s still go to clubs

It’s not uncommon honestly this is getting ridiculous with you guys

Yes jfl. People in their 30s still go to clubs

It’s not uncommon honestly this is getting ridiculous with you guys
Jfl that's pretty funny
I guess I only went to clubs for young people