Is it worth to hard mew at 17?

K

Kill'emall

Iron
Talking about appearence changes, not breathing etc.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Nosecel9000 and BigBoy
Dont hardmew

yeah it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Kill'emall and Luke LLL
I Saw some people saying it's too late etc.
1. It isn’t too late, you are still growing. 2. Why would you not do it? When your mouth and tongue are in mewing position you look better on the outside. 3. It doesn’t take any effort, you can do it while going throughout your day, eventually it will become second nature.
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, defluvz and Kill'emall
Thank you,I already started, but I still wasn't sure, right now it's really hard but heard it gets easier The more you do it, so i'll keep doing it
Dont hardmew
Why?

Talking about appearence changes, not breathing etc.
YES YES YES. WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF AT THAT AGE AS TIME IS RAPIDLY RUNNING OUT. LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO HAVE FORWARD GROWTH. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CUT OUT OTHER ACTIVITIES. MEW MEW MEW FOR HEALTH BENIFITS TOO. CURED MY CHRONIC FATIGUE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Kill'emall
Thank you all for enourgement, amazing community

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
It won't make you attractive if your genes are shit but there are only benefits, especially when young like you are.
I think you can hardmew from time to time and mew normally the rest of the time.
There is plenty of time for us, men, to be attractive. Time is of the essence.
Only females age like milk.

YES YES YES. WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF AT THAT AGE AS TIME IS RAPIDLY RUNNING OUT. LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO HAVE FORWARD GROWTH. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CUT OUT OTHER ACTIVITIES. MEW MEW MEW FOR HEALTH BENIFITS TOO. CURED MY CHRONIC FATIGUE
You're a madman.
Mike Mew is a coping quack, because he insists that oral posture alone is the cause, problem and cure. He fails to acknowledge gentics, nutrition, hormones, androgen receptors, etc. For this reason, he is idiotic and so too are his disciples.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1180
You're a madman.
Mike Mew is a coping quack, because he insists that oral posture alone is the cause, problem and cure. He fails to acknowledge gentics, nutrition, hormones, androgen receptors, etc. For this reason, he is idiotic and so too are his disciples.
HE ALWAYS TELLS HIS CLIENTS TO CHEW CHEW CHEW. TONGUE POSTURE IS CPE AFTER 12 TBH. Only chewing can get Growth

HE ALWAYS TELLS HIS CLIENTS TO CHEW CHEW CHEW. TONGUE POSTURE IS CPE AFTER 12 TBH. Only chewing can get Growth
Oh what, chewing will move my maxilla up will it? Move my recessed chin forward? Cope on buddy boyo.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1180
Mewing works as long as you have a pulse, doesn't matter how old you are.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Oh what, chewing will move my maxilla up will it? Move my recessed chin forward? Cope on buddy boyo.
The truth is we don't know what kind of effect mewing has on facial structure definitively,however that doesn't mean its cope because you didn't get changes you want in a few months.

I actually Feel So Sorry For you TBH
WIN 20190104 14 36 00 Pro
WIN 20190820 11 27 07 Pro

Even though they are different angles you can't Deny the Growth. Now If you keep denying Mewing I will not respond. This is The last time I give PRoof. Either Accept That it works in young adults and In puperty if You Chew like a Mad Man. Or just LDAR and spend a bunch on dangerous surgery which often rellapses FGGT

• WTF
Reactions: Lorsss and KrissKross
The truth is we don't know what kind of effect mewing has on facial structure definitively,however that doesn't mean its cope because you didn't get changes you want in a few months.
No, it’s cope because you ask any model, Stacy, chad or good looking normite where their tounge is, some will say roof, some will say bottom and some might even say it’s on fucking Mars. Truth is, good looking people don’t all have their tounge on their roof of their mouth. Some do, sure. Many don’t. Instantly disproves the theory. Examples include brad Pitt, Henry Cavill ( narrow palate), Barret (extraction cel). Chad and Stacy consume the same foods as anyone else, don’t chew fuk more than anyone else, etc yet they’re different. Lose the cope buddy boyo.

I know Why you didn't Get changes. I thought mewing Was Bullshit because after 6 months I had 0 Change. I know why that is. And if you DM me I'll tell you
No, it’s cope because you ask any model, Stacy, chad or good looking normite where their tounge is, some will say roof, some will say bottom and some might even say it’s on fucking Mars. Truth is, good looking people don’t all have their tounge on their roof of their mouth. Some do, sure. Many don’t. Instantly disproves the theory. Examples include brad Pitt, Henry Cavill ( narrow palate), Barret (extraction cel). Chad and Stacy consume the same foods as anyone else, don’t chew fuk more than anyone else, etc yet they’re different. Lose the cope buddy boyo.
It isn't Just about The tongue You retard. There a 3 Factors you Fool. 1. Weak Mastication 2. Tongue at Base of Mouth 3. Open mouth Posture. Some mouth breathers have such strong mastication that it doesn't Even matter that they keep their mouths open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don't know if they are mewing or not tbh but that doesn't mean they couldn't have even a better face if they were.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO HAVE FORWARD GROWTH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
I actually Feel So Sorry For you TBH
View attachment 99990View attachment 99991

Even though they are different angles you can't Deny the Growth. Now If you keep denying Mewing I will not respond. This is The last time I give PRoof. Either Accept That it works in young adults and In puperty if You Chew like a Mad Man. Or just LDAR and spend a bunch on dangerous surgery which often rellapses FGGT
I can see no growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But you have no idea if those with bad tongue postures could still improve or not... even though their genetics countered the gravity effects of possible bad posture.
Still, a vast majority of very gl people have a very good posture.

But you have no idea if those with bad tongue postures could still improve or not... even though their genetics countered the gravity effects of possible bad posture.
Still, a vast majority of very gl people have a very good posture.
No they actually don’t, I’ve asked them in person those with good facial structure. Most said their tounge doesn’t really go to their palate. I’d say 7 out of ten said this

• +1
No they actually don’t, I’ve asked them in person those with good facial structure. Most said their tounge doesn’t really go to their palate. I’d say 7 out of ten said this

Because they are young and vigorous. Come back in 20 years and see for yourself.
Plus who the fuck pay attention to this if not mewers ?
Even for a mewer it is quite hard to know where your tongue is most of the time.

On the other side, almost all recessed/tiny/crumbling faces I see have breathing/postures issues. Many had allergies and recurrent breathing issues.

Now If you keep denying Mewing I will not respond. This is The last time I give PRoof.
AKA when someone proves you're faking results, and they have multiple times, you'll just ignore it?
No he doesn't lol. Even if he did, it would be wrong because engaging the masseters doesn't push your maxilla up.

AKA when someone proves you're faking results, and they have multiple times, you'll just ignore it?

No he doesn't lol. Even if he did, it would be wrong because engaging the masseters doesn't push your maxilla up.
He has been to Mew in person I would take his word tbh on the chewing
Because they are young and vigorous. Come back in 20 years and see for yourself.
Plus who the fuck pay attention to this if not mewers ?
Even for a mewer it is quite hard to know where your tongue is most of the time.

On the other side, almost all recessed/tiny/crumbling faces I see have breathing/postures issues. Many had allergies and recurrent breathing issues.
Dolph Lundgren who is uber chad, had severe allergies as a child for much of his childhood to the extent he couldn’t even go outside and play sports. Look at his development. 6’5, big frame, god tier jaw, etc
The cope really must stop

• +1
Mewing is bullshit. Mewing cant fix jaw or crooked teeth. Its AlL fucking joke

• +1
The professional dentists in my area have said your oral growth plates stay open for most of your life and they've seen changes in people as old as 50. Obviously changes are slower if you're older but yes you might as well mew because you're not having healthy posture and breathing habits otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
Mewing is bullshit. Mewing cant fix jaw or crooked teeth. Its AlL fucking joke
Yh mewing is Cope HaHa HA Lemme Feed The Echo Camber Of Cope

Yh mewing is Cope HaHa HA Lemme Feed The Echo Camber Of Cope

I'm not counting for some kind of a miracle, I just want to try everything that can make me even slightly better looking.

Dolph Lundgren who is uber chad, had severe allergies as a child for much of his childhood to the extent he couldn’t even go outside and play sports. Look at his development. 6’5, big frame, god tier jaw, etc
The cope really must stop
brutal gentic pill