Is it worth wearing lifts to reach 6'3 or 6'4 if you're already 6'1

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I'm a bit over 6'1 without shoes, with adidas shoes on I'm almost 6'2. Is it worth wearing lifts or boots or something to reach 6'3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm a bit over 6'1 without shoes, with adidas shoes on I'm almost 6'2. Is it worth wearing lifts or boots or something to reach 6'3?
No, 6'2 is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Depends on where you live. I'd kill someone to be 6''4 naturally

• +1
Yes. I do this to fraud 6'4-5

• +1
HUGE difference between 6'1 and 6'4 in the west. go for it

• +1

I'm not one to call cope, but this will only make a difference in your head. If you feel more confident, then do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I'm not one to call cope, but this will only make a difference in your head. If you feel more confident, then do it.
Yeah being taller than 99.9% of guys is nice

• +1
Yeah being taller than 99.9% of guys is nice

Wow why would you wear lifts at 6'3? I feel like 6'3 is the maximum height because beyond that it just gets weird

• +1
Wow why would you wear lifts at 6'3? I feel like 6'3 is the maximum height because beyond that it just gets weird
Nah if you're well framed you look good at 6'4-6'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
6'1" is 89th percentile in the US, 6'2" 95th percentile, and 6'3" 97th percentile. After 6'2", the increase in relative height really doesn't matter IMO

• +1
Extra height won't save you

• +1

I kind of agree. It's tough to look big at that size, due to longer arms and legs. Gymcelling and Bloatmaxing only does so much.

• +1
I kind of agree. It's tough to look big at that size, due to longer arms and legs. Gymcelling and Bloatmaxing only does so much.
yeah gymcelling is tougher for us manmores

• +1
Nah if you're well framed you look good at 6'4-6'6
gonna do this. broad shoulders and long arms will let me get away w it

• +1
gonna do this. broad shoulders and long arms will let me get away w it
Hey long arms are super hard to build muscle on tho, but I do see a lot of tall dudes with super long arms that are huge at my gym

• +1
Hey long arms are super hard to build muscle on tho, but I do see a lot of tall dudes with super long arms that are huge at my gym
i dont need hulking arms to be aesthetic, and my dad had 18 inch arms in his prime and he didnt even train for size, so we’ll see

• +1
i dont need hulking arms to be aesthetic, and my dad had 18 inch arms in his prime and he didnt even train for size, so we’ll see
18 inch arms are more than big enough

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Yeah that's not fucking fair lol. I have 7.3 inch wrists are they look so small on my frame
bigger than mine tbh

• +1
I really can't tell if I'm a framecel or not haha

Attachments

• xIsWWBn.jpg
    xIsWWBn.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
This was when I was 86 kilos, I'm 77 right now so I'm skinnier. 6'1 btw
ur skinnyfat but ur frame doesnt look bad. u can look good if u gymcel

• +1
  • +1
the perfect height for slaying is 1.87 metres

• +1
After 6"2 you don't gain much from extra cm , the face take the lead

• +1
6'1" to 6'4" is too much. there's gonna be 3" of material between your feet and the ground.

wear thick soles shoes with 1" lifts. add 2" total and go from 6'1" to 6'3". you'll be at eye level with naturally 6'2" guys

• +1
you dont need fucking lifts,you need to start running and sprinting,swimming too,you need to develop your body naturally,i feel like gym alone wont help you,if you are 16 you are young

• +1
It will look retarded lmao

• +1
No lifts will fuck up your back in the long term, just as shoes with big soles will.

• +1
6'2 is ideal.

• +1
6'1" to 6'4" is too much. there's gonna be 3" of material between your feet and the ground.

wear thick soles shoes with 1" lifts. add 2" total and go from 6'1" to 6'3". you'll be at eye level with naturally 6'2" guys

6'3'' is much better than being below 5'11''

• +1
No lifts will fuck up your back in the long term, just as shoes with big soles will.

Just don't wear it daily, the difference between 6'1 - 6'2 and others is not noticeable in person, When I go parties and wearing revenge storms, vans or something with a short sole I wear lifts so I tower over people in the party. It's best to wear them at sociable events because that's when you're actually gonna gain something from straining your heels, pussy or just mogging the sub 5'10 men there.

• +1