Is it wrong that we can't be edgelords in real life?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Very few of us spill the spaghetti in real life. What does that mean at it's core??? I think, for one, it showcases that we largely have some level of social awareness, and some level of social cohesion such that we bear a stoic responsibility not to whine like the losers we are from the safety of the internet. In spite of our utter hatred for humans and civilization, there's something deep ingrained in us that we ultimately do not want these people we hate passionately to be inconvenienced (in reality). For instance, I may hate people as a concept, but in real life, I would hate to experience the grimace of a person, as a result of words I have said. At the core, I think we blackpillers are more responsible than normies give us credit for.

A lot of it is simply that most people, us included, instinctively know their place in society. The normie, and their system of reality, rules the day- they set the beat of their drum and we follow. To be the edgelord, in real life, is to be Yoko Ono just doing stupid random yelling in the middle of a Beatles song.

So where does the virtue of being your truest self come into play? I just think the lived experience is a multifaceted one. Reality is a temple. There's a sacredness to it that people instinctively tame themselves for, for the greater good. There is a danger to reality, in that it can be so harsh to transgressions, to cower before it is the only rational way. It's like we are corrupted by copes and trinkets to live as fake versions of ourselves. You don't need to be your truest self in a sacred temple, because that temple isn't designed for you. The internet IS though. It's a dumping ground. You can be yourself, you can be a hyperbole of yourself, you can also be a total lie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
i wouldnt know anything racist, antisemitic, etc, besides boys jokes, if i was 1 foot taller, lean muscular body, 5 psl +. That I assure you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
no bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I actually knew one guy who was edgy as fuck irl. didn't go well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9380, Kristin and 7 others
I'm only edgy when I'm listening to songs like this in my room

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
elab on what happened with him
he never gave a shit. no dad so put 2 and 2 together. uhh what can I say. he would just say all the unfiltered garbage he saw on the internet, all of it. he drew a swastika on a paper airplane and threw it at a jew kid once. all sorts of shit I can't even really remember. I don't think he was evil, just truly so deprived of attention he resorted to being edgy. of course he got in trouble all the time. I could hear his angry spanish mom yelling. he's better now(I hope) and god knows what he's doing in his life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Golgo13, Kristin and 10 others
there is no refuge for non degenerates

Edgy = Spamming “nigger” on the school whatsapp group chat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Golgo13, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Cause we're dark triad high iq machivellian bad boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Stevensmithgerard, mewcoper and 2 others
he never gave a shit. no dad so put 2 and 2 together. uhh what can I say. he would just say all the unfiltered garbage he saw on the internet, all of it. he drew a swastika on a paper airplane and threw it at a jew kid once. all sorts of shit I can't even really remember. I don't think he was evil, just truly so deprived of attention he resorted to being edgy. of course he got in trouble all the time. I could hear his angry spanish mom yelling. he's better now(I hope) and god knows what he's doing in his life
JFL what a chad

I used to be that edgy kid at my school. Did all the low inhib shit calling seniors retards, doing whatever I wanted getting into fights just bc I called some dude a retard. Seniors beat the shit out of me then I just stopped doing it and discovered blackpill and realized holy shit if I was 6''4 90kg 6psl girls would call me quirky and very masculine and the fags would just assume I was joking and give me the benefit of the doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Norwooder, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
I used to be edgy but I was also ugly at this time, so you can guess how it went. I just spill out my toxicity on this forum and then just act NT irl to avoid dirty looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746