is jamaica legit?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
i know a white guy who went there for half a year at a university and apparently his status was over the roof and slaying very easy (basically sex tourist game) - but then again majority of people there seem to be black so i dont know

at least i could enjoy the nice weather and smoke some weed tbh

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ChoSeungHui
I wonder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
they love white skin but hate mix race babies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, xForgotMyName and The Dude Abides
has any uscels already went there? i guess flights are quite cheap from the usa

Probably. Nigeria is legit too.
But I don't see a reason to try and slay black girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Probably. Nigeria is legit too.
But I don't see a reason to try and slay black girls.

never heard about nigeria. as far as i know the top "sex destination" in africa are morocco and gambia.

probably because black women are not appealing to majority of white guys

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
lmao at traveling and living in a shithole to fuck negroids. i legit burst out laughing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, The Dude Abides and Time Travel
lmao at traveling and living in a shithole to fuck negroids. i legit burst out laughing
that was my question - are there only negroids in jamaica?

never been in it

i know a white guy who went there for half a year at a university and apparently his status was over the roof and slaying very easy (basically sex tourist game) - but then again majority of people there seem to be black so i dont know

at least i could enjoy the nice weather and smoke some weed tbh
Idk man, how are white guys treated there? Quite frankly, I'd be scared af to go outside and realise I'm the only white guy around.

Idk man, how are white guys treated there? Quite frankly, I'd be scared af to go outside and realise I'm the only white guy around.

true but im sick going to places like ibiza where i get mogged left and right by chads and are lucky when i fuck a overweight british woman who is at the border of passing out due all the alcohol.

i need a good destinations that fullfill the following criterias

1. chill/nice landscape
2. not many white chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and BigBiceps
Are the girls ok looking? If they look like american crack whores no thanks

Are the girls ok looking? If they look like american crack whores no thanks

i have no idea. probably should just go to dominican republic or kuba and fuck some latinas. but jamaica looks very shill

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
true but im sick going to places like ibiza where i get mogged left and right by chads and are lucky when i fuck a overweight british woman who has the border of being passing out due all the alcohol.

i need a good destinations that fullfill the following criterias

1. chill/nice landscape
2. not many white chads
Okay, I see your point of view. What about Asia? There surely are some countries with amazing views and little to no chads. Imo women are hotter on average in asia than in Africa or Jamaica.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i have no idea. probably should just go to dominican republic or kuba and fuck some latinas. but jamaica looks very shill
Fucking latians is high IQ best would be to visit a country there that is less/least frequented with white tourists/chaaaads.

Okay, I see your point of view. What about Asia? There surely are some countries with amazing views and little to no chads. Imo women are hotter on average in asia than in Africa or Jamaica.
Fucking latians is high IQ best would be to visit a country there that is less/least frequented with white tourists/chaaaads.

ok lets do some brainstorming guys

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I’ve been to Bahamas 🇧🇸 and it’s all niggers

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
I’ve been to Bahamas 🇧🇸 and it’s all niggers

wouldnt it be wonderful if we could just relocate the population of ukraine and belarus on the karibik islands?

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
black countries have always been reported to be easy pickings for any kind of inshape white guy, theres just a lot less traffic about it on loser/incel forums because A) most men arent attracted to negresses vs a large proportion of white men being very attracted to asians and B) quality of life in most black countries is actually pretty shit vs quality of life for expats in asian countries being pretty good.

If i wasnt settled down in asia id definitely do africa, bahamas or latin america. The big thing is these are yet to be flooded by expats and tourists the way asia is. Which is the way it always goes: guys find oil, suck the fuck out of it and by the time YOU find out about it its already been a "trend" for sometime and is starting to dry up (IOW: white guys start out hot property and within the decade theres so many white guys there that its no longer a valuable resource and you're reduced to being above-average at best. see: japan)

• +1
black countries have always been reported to be easy pickings for any kind of inshape white guy, theres just a lot less traffic about it on loser/incel forums because A) most men arent attracted to negresses vs a large proportion of white men being very attracted to asians and B) quality of life in most black countries is actually pretty shit vs quality of life for expats in asian countries being pretty good.

If i wasnt settled down in asia id definitely do africa, bahamas or latin america. The big thing is these are yet to be flooded by expats and tourists the way asia is. Which is the way it always goes: guys find oil, suck the fuck out of it and by the time YOU find out about it its already been a "trend" for sometime and is starting to dry up (IOW: white guys start out hot property and within the decade theres so many white guys there that its no longer a valuable resource and you're reduced to being above-average at best. see: japan)

high iq

somebody should join me on an incel expedition, a search for untouched countries which arent invaded by ugly incels yet.

imagine the quality of life gi's had in thailand in the 60/70

tenor.gif

now thailand has a higher average income and more white tourists then the ukraine - brutal (its still legit though but far away from being as legit as it used to be)

The Cinque Terre area in Italy is a very beautiful location.
You can visit places like Manarola, or Vernazza.
If you're low on budget, you can stay at a cheaper place close by(eg, LeVanto, La Spezia)

Lecce is also a nice place.
I'd say it's more a destination Italians chose, and less a tourist destination.
It's also very close to greece, so you could do 2in1 lol

The Cinque Terre area in Italy is a very beautiful location.
You can visit places like Manarola, or Vernazza.
If you're low on budget, you can stay at a cheaper place close by(eg, LeVanto, La Spezia)

Lecce is also a nice place.
I'd say it's more a destination Italians chose, and less a tourist destination.
It's also very close to greece, so you could do 2in1 lol

- looking for a travel destination to not get mogged
- going to places like italy (especially milano - not sure about the other places..except milano ive only been to venice and rome but i hardly saw any italians there just other tourists and black/indian guys who sold stuff on the street)

- looking for a travel destination to not get mogged
- going to places like italy (especially milano - not sure about the other places..except milano ive only been to venice and rome but i hardly saw any italians there just other tourists and black/indian guys who sold stuff on the street)

Parga in Greece looks like the poor man's Manarola tbh ngl.
i was there last year for 3 days.

high iq

somebody should join me on an incel expedition, a search for untouched countries which arent invaded by ugly incels yet.

imagine the quality of life gi's had in thailand in the 60/70

tenor.gif

now thailand has a higher average income and more white tourists then the ukraine - brutal (its still legit though but far away from being as legit as it used to be)

I was in bangkok earlier this year and it was disgusting. completely overrun by tourists and expats. Saigon is next, seems like every time i need to go into district 1 i see less and less vietnamese people and more whites, particularly germans and russians for some fucking reason.

Cambodia is still good because most people are fucking pussies. Lot of chinese there now though, its basically a chinese satellite state. Laos too, Laos is pretty much thailand without the horrible heat and without the foreign investment.

my tentative list of countries I would go to if i could turn back time or if things go sour with my bitch, in no particular order:
1. colombia
2. peru
3. ecuador
4. brazil
5. kzygrsregregstan
6. dominican republic
7. paraguay
8. venezuela (not currently, but when this one gets stability again, FUAARRK boyos. Ripe for opportunity, both business wise and sexually)
9. Costa Rica (lots of expats there but its mostly old dudes)
10. russia
11. ukraine
12. belarus
13. Belize

• +1
I was in bangkok earlier this year and it was disgusting. completely overrun by tourists and expats. Saigon is next, seems like every time i need to go into district 1 i see less and less vietnamese people and more whites, particularly germans and russians for some fucking reason.

Cambodia is still good because most people are fucking pussies. Lot of chinese there now though, its basically a chinese satellite state. Laos too, Laos is pretty much thailand without the horrible heat and without the foreign investment.

my tentative list of countries I would go to if i could turn back time or if things go sour with my bitch, in no particular order:
1. colombia
2. peru
3. ecuador
4. brazil
5. kzygrsregregstan
6. dominican republic
7. paraguay
8. venezuela (not currently, but when this one gets stability again, FUAARRK boyos. Ripe for opportunity, both business wise and sexually)
9. Costa Rica (lots of expats there but its mostly old dudes)
10. russia
11. ukraine
12. belarus
13. Belize

what about bolivia? indonesia? kuba? panama?

btw i just looked it up - the countries with the least tourists are (except some remote islands states in the pacific like tonga -unironically woud like to see the live of the pacific islanders though) moldawia and east timor. both east timor and moldawia are christian and relatively safe. and moldawia is even more poorer then ukraine so its might be worth a visit

wished i was attracted to black women thb...africa has countless oportunities.

5. kzygrsregregstan

did you make up this country

giphy.gif

ps:
bro, wtf tbh ngl
just go to a cool place and enjoy the place.
not everything is about getting your dick wet, or MOGing.

did you make up this country

giphy.gif

ps:
bro, wtf tbh ngl

thats what med slayers are trying to sell us so that we still spend tourist shekels in their countries

an ideal vacation combines both comfort/excitement and some good pussy. (i wouldnt visit countries like ukraine though since it looks really really boring and thus lacks the comfort/excitement factor)

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
what about bolivia? indonesia? kuba? panama?

btw i just looked it up - the countries with the least tourists are (except some remote islands states in the pacific like tonga -unironically woud like to see the live of the pacific islanders though) moldawia and east timor. both east timor and moldawia are christian and relatively safe. and moldawia is even more poorer then ukraine so its might be worth a visit

wished i was attracted to black women thb...africa has countless oportunities.

dont know much about those tbh. Id like to go moldova just because i like everything former USSR, but i dont think it would be a good place to live unless you're hooked up with the criminal scene.

bro, wtf tbh ngl

I never once said that. My list is about escaping the depressing rat race west and the pernicious influence of .USG. I live in vietnam and am getting married in the near future. If i was just about getting my dick wet, trust me id still be railing whores and ladyboys in thailand. You dont move countries just for sex, thats completely silly.

I never once said that. My list is about escaping the depressing rat race west and the pernicious influence of .USG. I live in vietnam and am getting married in the near future. If i was just about getting my dick wet, trust me id still be railing whores and ladyboys in thailand. You dont move countries just for sex, thats completely silly.

i was talking about op.
op is talking about vacations i think.