Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 5393
Its stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BrendioEEE, s3-s3 and 23 others
I want to join military right nowainly the royal Mary

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lev Peshkov
I have applied for the royal marines reserves but I don't know if joining the military is redpilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lev Peshkov
Its cucked

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Gaia262, Stare and 7 others
If you live in the USA, the GI bill allows you to attend college for free given that you received an honorable discharge. Veteran's benefits are decent. However, many people end up regretting enlisting in the military for a variety of reasons.

You can get PTSD or go crazy from situations that have nothing to do with combat. For example, living in the cramped quarters of a submarine can be a mundane experience; one of my friends who served in a submarine said that several of his crewmates hanged themselves because they couldn't stand being underwater, in cramped quarters, for months at a time without being able to contact their friends and family.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6113, Kingcel32 and 6 others
retardpilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, s3-s3, disillusioned and 4 others
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 5393
literally the most bluepilled thing you can do in some countries
most western armys are cucked as hell now, can be a good job with good benefits depending though

tldr: might be good career move but you are working for the zog

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Gaia262, disillusioned and 5 others
Yeah, sure mate! Just be ready to die fighting for a country that doesn't give a shit about you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Gaia262, disillusioned and 3 others
most retarded shit ever. you have to be such a low IQ moron to believe in nationalistic rhetoric. imagine dying ‘for your country’, could never be me.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: baruch, Gaia262, Kingcel32 and 10 others
most retarded shit ever. you have to be such a low IQ moron to believe in nationalistic rhetoric. imagine dying ‘for your country’, could never be me.
“Sir, for drag queen story hour Sir”

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Coomer
If you live in the USA, the GI bill allows you to attend college for free given that you received an honorable discharge. Veteran's benefits are decent. However, many people end up regretting enlisting in the military for a variety of reasons.

You can get PTSD or go crazy from situations that have nothing to do with combat. For example, living in the cramped quarters of a submarine can be a mundane experience; one of my friends who served in a submarine said that several of his crewmates hanged themselves because they couldn't stand being underwater, in cramped quarters, for months at a time without being able to contact their friends and family.
if you are weak minded

It's cucked. You might be sent off to fight some random war for jews.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Good_Little_Goy
Have fun dying in Jewish wars. You are nothing but cannon fodder to them.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Gaia262, disillusioned and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Only paramilitar. Create your own paramilitary crew and train. You can go to the army to have experience tho.

I would rather work in a private military in a shithole than cucking myself to protect a progressive country.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Edgar
Are you really asking a group of people whose entire purpose of existence is to commit sexual acts what their opinion is on nationalism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, FutureSlayer, disillusioned and 3 others
Yes goyim.

Give your life for a nation that doesn't care about you because 'muh patriotism'.

Are you really asking a group of people whose entire purpose of existence is to commit sexual acts what their opinion is on nationalism?
What are your reasons for enlisting?

What are your reasons for enlisting?
I am about to KMS in my parents house and it's not that bad I'm not going to a fucking war I'm just going to be on a military base in some country we are at peace with, and I can leave the base on the weekends and explore the country and do whatever I want. Also if I get the job I want I'll be loading planes in a new country every 3 days and getting paid extra while i vacation in another country.

Imagine denying this job for "the Jews bro, the Jews" and "no bro wagecuck some more" at a shitty job. Hell no.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I am about to KMS in my parents house and it's not that bad I'm not going to a fucking war I'm just going to be on a military base in some country we are at peace with, and I can leave the base on the weekends and explore the country and do whatever I want. Also if I get the job I want I'll be loading planes in a new country every 3 days and getting paid extra while i vacation in another country.

Imagine denying this job for "the Jews bro, the Jews" and "no bro wagecuck some more" at a shitty job. Hell no.
Lol igy yeah

I was gonna enlist but don’t meet the health requirements.

as a job I think it would be very good especially going into the work force but it’s so cringy when Americans delude themselves into thinking that they are fulfilling some patriotic duty of protecting their nation. If you’re owning the fact that you’re doing it because it’s a good job that gets you out of home then I can respect that.

Just fight wars for Israel theory

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, disillusioned and Good_Little_Goy
hella cucked tbh unless its for WW2 Nazi Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, disillusioned and Deleted member 2632
Just die as a pawn fighting for a cause that has nothing to do with you and offers you no benefit for you bro. It’s cucked as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Gaia262 and disillusioned
How is that low iQ dieing for your country? It's literally your Home where you are from

Nope, joining the military is blackpilled. Understanding that real men fight or die and accepting this is giga blackpilled. If you don't atleast serve in the military you are a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Kingcel32, Edgar and 3 others
How is that low iQ dieing for your country? It's literally your Home where you are from
you are not actually dying for your country, it is not like your country is being invaded and you are dying to defend your family. u are fighting some bullshit war which probably has nothing to do with ur country because politicians want more power or for economic reasons and they just use you as cannon fodder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Good_Little_Goy
Idk but if we go to war i can act in a war i fought = Instant stardom (if i dont die)

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you are not actually dying for your country, it is not like your country is being invaded and you are dying to defend your family. u are fighting some bullshit war which probably has nothing to do with ur country because politicians want more power or for economic reasons and they just use you as cannon fodder
Not always it's about protecting a country's interests for example the Falklands war which the UK fought which is where I am from. That was a British colony and Argentina wanted to take it over. Some will say well Falklands is off the coast of Argentina so it should be theirs but not exactly it had been a British colony for many many years. The Spanish did not take the Falklands

Not always it's about protecting a country's interests for example the Falklands war which the UK fought which is where I am from. That was a British colony and Argentina wanted to take it over. Some will say well Falklands is off the coast of Argentina so it should be theirs but not exactly it had been a British colony for many many years. The Spanish did not take the Falklands
Falkland war was needed for Britain yes but the way it was conducted and exploited by Margret Thatcher saved her from losing the election. This is how they can be used for political purposes.

Most time war is a joke though. Americans and UK straight up lying about WMD so they can overthrow Hussein? Overthrowing Gaddafi for what, because he cannot be exploited by western imperialism as other African leaders and is trying to strengthen Africa?

You can point to specific things to make these leaders who your country goes to war with to make them look like monsters. Like the UK calling Nasser a fascist (?????) because he nationalised the Suez canal. But that is not an accurate way to assess world leaders because it is more nuanced then that. Also when world leaders do not disturb your countries ideal they are left alone, no matter how bad they are (Apartheid South Africa, Franco Spain, etc.)

Falkland war was needed for Britain yes but the way it was conducted and exploited by Margret Thatcher saved her from losing the election. This is how they can be used for political purposes.

Most time war is a joke though. Americans and UK straight up lying about WMD so they can overthrow Hussein? Overthrowing Gaddafi for what, because he cannot be exploited by western imperialism as other African leaders and is trying to strengthen Africa?

You can point to specific things to make these leaders who your country goes to war with to make them look like monsters. Like the UK calling Nasser a fascist (?????) because he nationalised the Suez canal. But that is not an accurate way to assess world leaders because it is more nuanced then that. Also when world leaders do not disturb your countries ideal they are left alone, no matter how bad they are (Apartheid South Africa, Franco Spain, etc.)
The military is more than just war. It's also about providing humanitarian aid, spreading culture across the world, protecting a country's assets and interests, providing aid in times of a crises like a tsunami hurricane, earthquake, virus etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
The military is more than just war. It's also about providing humanitarian aid, spreading culture across the world, protecting a country's assets and interests, providing aid in times of a crises like a tsunami hurricane, earthquake, virus etc.

spreading culture across the world though LOL, some real narrow minded imperialistic bullshit tbh. these countries have culture, just not the same culture as you. spreading and forcing ur shit on them is retarded.

id love to know about all the humanitarian aid the US military did when it drone striked thousands of civilians in afghanistan and iraq, made the areas more unstable then they were before, and tried forcing western ideals which the population did not want

spreading culture across the world though LOL, some real narrow minded imperialistic bullshit tbh. these countries have culture, just not the same culture as you. spreading and forcing ur shit on them is retarded.

id love to know about all the humanitarian aid the US military did when it drone striked thousands of civilians in afghanistan and iraq, made the areas more unstable then they were before, and tried forcing western ideals which the population did not want
It does not mean having to follow that group of people's culture. Its about learning from each others culture so we can have better communication and understanding between each other

It does not mean having to follow that group of people's culture. Its about learning from each others culture so we can have better communication and understanding between each other
yes of course but that’s often not how things turn out

19th and 20th century imperialism claimed it was civilising savages and bringing them culture for the benefit of all but it was really just exploiting others economically and suppressing their culture

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
If you get a degree in something that the military wants and join as a high rank it is very good and worth it. You will have a stable career, high income, all the benefits of working for the military and you will not be the one risking your life in wars/conflicts.

If you plan on joining as a low rank it is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

srs? Why not fucking leave the place if you cant stand it? Never understood people that kill themselves bc of their job

srs? Why not fucking leave the place if you cant stand it? Never understood people that kill themselves bc of their job
They're contracted so they can't leave.

No and in fact it's the single most bluepilled/cucked thing you can do.

No it isn't. The elites (and no, the elites aren't ONLY the jews. Whites are on-board with this as well) care so little about you or their countries that they are willing to literally throw their entire people under the buss by flooding their countries with third world gangsters just so that they can lower wages and have a larger serf class. In fact, the upper classes arguably don't even see themselves as even belonging to any specific nation at all because of how globalistic and mobile they are. The elites of the western world just see themselves as one singular entity despite coming from different nations.

Nationalism may have been more valid during the 19th and early 20th century, but even then the elites were mostly just interested in themselves. Its gotten to a point where some western countries are now literally making it illegal for their soldiers to express patriotic sentiment because "it's racist". I'm not even making this up. The elites are now literally just completely shameless that they want their armies to be nothing more than hired guns that kill for money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262

The submarine on a long-term stealth mission isn't going to prematurely surface just because one sailor wants to go home. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
The submarine on a long-term stealth mission isn't going to prematurely surface just because one sailor wants to go home. lol
Yeah but still, why not fucking wait for that. They must have already had the predestination for depression before they joined

Yeah but still, why not fucking wait for that. They must have already had the predestination for depression before they joined
Imagine being stuck in a fucking metal box cramped with people without contact to the outer world for months on End

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted
Dying for oil in made up wars in countries that don't care about you for a country that doesn't care about you is the greatest achievement you can ever make.

to go to another foreign country, and die for the interests of multi national corporation who gives no single fuck about you?

not redpill at all. Retarded pill at best.