Is jutting legit for CCW rotation or not?

not sure what that means. Even if I move lower teeth like 2mms forward I look like I have underbite.
Push lower teeth against upper teeth, don't actually jut your jaw.

Push lower teeth against upper teeth, don't actually jut your jaw.
Still doesn't look good. Keep that in mind, that I have edge-to-edge bite. I don't have that slight protrusion of upper incisors.

Still doesn't look good. Keep that in mind, that I have edge-to-edge bite. I don't have that slight protrusion of upper incisors.
Literally don't understand your point, re-read the thread, mate.

Mewing over several years. No surgery will fix the long midface but can only offer camouflage options like a rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation, but it will still look odd.
can you post the link to that TGW thread? She looks like she got her face completely remodeled...

Mewing over several years. No surgery will fix the long midface but can only offer camouflage options like a rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation, but it will still look odd.
whats the mechanism behind the changes in the pic?

CCW rotation of maxilla?

can you post the link to that TGW thread? She looks like she got her face completely remodeled...
whats the mechanism behind the changes in the pic?

CCW rotation of maxilla?

That pic is a morph, those aren't actual results. That change is from the maxilla shortening vertically and some CCW rotation coming with that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
I need CW rotation of the maxilla to gain 9mm of lower third height
And then I need to bring my jaw forward by like 7mm because of the CW rotation.

I had some sort of class 3 as a child. My maxilla was fine but my mandible was too forwards and vertically short because I lacked maxilla height. Probably because of bruxism. So instead of my dentist giving me CW because I lacked lower third height, he just pulled the mandible back or sth and made the occlusion normal.

So naturally I shouldnt have had this problem if my dentist had given me CW instead of pulling my fucking mandible back by however much he did...
What a fucking bitch.

I can get tads with invisalign to help rotate the maxilla CW, when I smile you cant see my front full teeth by 5mm. So I can rotate CW 5mm on the front teeth. (my current orthodontist wants to do 2.5mm in 6 months jfl. Im pretty sure it doesnt take that long especially when there is chewing and shit that can accelerate that.
And I can rotate like 3mm on the back teeth with the tads.

but after this my mandible will be recessed by around 6mm. so I need to undo what my shit first orthodontist did and bring it forwards.
but my orthodontist wants to do a chin implant or a chin surgery jfl. theres no way im doing that shit.

Can any of you help me out? Im can try any experiments chewing jutting or whatever tf

@antiantifa @retard @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady

If you all are curious to see my case and the effects I got from all this I have ct scan and xrays too I can pm

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and hairyballscel
Also to add info about recession
I was a mouth breather my entire life till 2 years ago due to tonsils and allergies.
Yet I had perfect forward maxilla development
And I guess mandible until it was pulled back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
That change is from the maxilla shortening vertically and some CCW rotation coming with that.
do you think chewing with anterior teeth during MSE could give CCW rotation?

do you think chewing with anterior teeth during MSE could give CCW rotation?
No. Chewing is unlikely to move your teeth or reshape your maxilla in the way you want. Only long term oral posture will.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
I think im just going to jut and give myself a class 3 underbite
So when I get the CW rotation of my maxilla with invisalign tads the occlusion will be normal

Is this anything of a good idea at all?

Try maybe opening this suture? Just push against your mandible while jutting your mandible forward, then reverse it by thumb-pulling on your maxilla forward, this works really well for me, often I am afraid of using too much force for fear of literally ripping my maxilla out.

The more I do this, the harder the cracks become and the more movement I feel. It's a scary exercise ngl.

The exact way is :

Push 3 seconds against the mandible while jutting as counter-force(keep mandible position relatively stable, don't over-extend it), then pull for 3 seconds against the palate upwards and forwards with your thumbs. I think if you do this for 15 minutes or even shorter you will start hearing cracking in your face.
this works. I hear cracks there

I need CW rotation of the maxilla to gain 9mm of lower third height
And then I need to bring my jaw forward by like 7mm because of the CW rotation.

I had some sort of class 3 as a child. My maxilla was fine but my mandible was too forwards and vertically short because I lacked maxilla height. Probably because of bruxism. So instead of my dentist giving me CW because I lacked lower third height, he just pulled the mandible back or sth and made the occlusion normal.

So naturally I shouldnt have had this problem if my dentist had given me CW instead of pulling my fucking mandible back by however much he did...
What a fucking bitch.

I can get tads with invisalign to help rotate the maxilla CW, when I smile you cant see my front full teeth by 5mm. So I can rotate CW 5mm on the front teeth. (my current orthodontist wants to do 2.5mm in 6 months jfl. Im pretty sure it doesnt take that long especially when there is chewing and shit that can accelerate that.
And I can rotate like 3mm on the back teeth with the tads.

but after this my mandible will be recessed by around 6mm. so I need to undo what my shit first orthodontist did and bring it forwards.
but my orthodontist wants to do a chin implant or a chin surgery jfl. theres no way im doing that shit.

Can any of you help me out? Im can try any experiments chewing jutting or whatever tf

@antiantifa @retard @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady

If you all are curious to see my case and the effects I got from all this I have ct scan and xrays too I can pm
PM scan and x rays if possible, preferably a pic of the face (or part of it) too.

Also to add info about recession
I was a mouth breather my entire life till 2 years ago due to tonsils and allergies.
Yet I had perfect forward maxilla development
And I guess mandible until it was pulled back.
Recession/downgrowth seems to be a tricky thing. I have signs of a downgrown maxilla: visible antegonial notch, longish midface and a dorsal hump. I don't have NCT though, which is weird. On top of that I also have recessed midface: naso folds and hollow undereyes. Funny thing is I still have visible lateral zygo gworth and somehow there's angularity in the cheeks area. I have no idea how you can even get such combo.

On the other hand there's my friend who is a legit mouthbreather. He had surgically widened palate and all that jazz. Gonial angle ~140 without visible antegonial notch, NCT AND... no dorsal hump, perfect midface (no folds, good zygo projection) and undereye support.

What the shit.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Seems counter-intuitive, I can only do this lip seal vacuum by bringing the lower tip of my tongue down. Also I can feel it using the muscles attached to the styloid:

Image result for styloid

This would probably causes CCW rotation of the ears which is exactly what I don't want considering how CCW rotated my ears already are.

Look at this table of correlation between muscle CSA and various facial shapes:
View attachment 981768

View attachment 981788
As you can see the pterygoids are the only muscles significantly correlated to shorter cranial base length.
Only lateral pterygoids strongly associated with increase in lower third height and decrease in upper face height. The cranial base angle and prognathism is meant by this:
View attachment 981791
Where negative correlation is ideal for forward movement of lower third relative to the maxilla.

Interesting fact is just by looking at these correlations you can see that short face syndrome is caused by masseters(shorten both upper and lower face) and to some extent by temporalis(shorten upper face, but not lower third).

Overall the lateral pterygoids seem like the ideal muscle to hypertrophy for aesthetics for men and to also prevent most craniofacial disorders in all people.

"Putative bite force from the medial pterygoid muscle alone correlated positively with mandibular length and inversely with upper face height. When muscle and tooth moment arms were considered together, a system efficient at producing force on the first molar was statistically associated with a face having a large intergonial width, small intercondylar width, narrow dental arch, forward maxilla, and forward mandible."

I'll see what happens overtime. I just hope my ears don't CCW rotate even more. Because I pushed my whole face forward with the tongue, the lower ear followed and I have elven ears basically.
so if the lateral pterygoid makes the lower third taller it is giving more height to the maxilla?

making the maxilla grow downwards and forwards.

if not the lateral pterygoid, then what muscle is responsible for pulling the maxilla down and forwards? there has to be a muscle that is responsible for that

Recession/downgrowth seems to be a tricky thing. I have signs of a downgrown maxilla: visible antegonial notch, longish midface and a dorsal hump. I don't have NCT though, which is weird. On top of that I also have recessed midface: naso folds and hollow undereyes. Funny thing is I still have visible lateral zygo gworth and somehow there's angularity in the cheeks area. I have no idea how you can even get such combo.

On the other hand there's my friend who is a legit mouthbreather. He had surgically widened palate and all that jazz. Gonial angle ~140 without visible antegonial notch, NCT AND... no dorsal hump, perfect midface (no folds, good zygo projection) and undereye support.

What the shit.
nct and eye shape is mostly caused by the malaris muscle and orbicularis oculi. rather than bone growth.
do you have droopy eyelids with slight pct?

@Babushkacatlady

Also check out this interesting study:

"Age-related changes of the mid-facial skeleton occurred independently of gender, but at various time points in different locations. The observed changes seem to be driven by a bone resorption center located in the posterior maxilla, rather than by a rotational movement of the facial skeleton."

If resorption can happen at posterior maxilla, I am sure deposition can happen as well.
so there has to be a way to just add height to the maxilla without rotating it CW and losing forward growth.

nct and eye shape is mostly caused by the malaris muscle and orbicularis oculi. rather than bone growth.
do you have droopy eyelids with slight pct?
Can you post some examples, so I can compare?

HUGE DISCOVERY: BY JUTTING 24/7 THE TMJ WILL GROW BACKWARDS

This means you will be forced to jut 24/7 as the time you bring your jaw back, it will aggrivate the joint again due to the longer version of itself jamming back up into the capsule.
@betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @RecessedPrettyboy @antiantifa

Watch this video.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
HUGE DISCOVERY: BY JUTTING 24/7 THE TMJ WILL GROW BACKWARDS

This means you will be forced to jut 24/7 as the time you bring your jaw back, it will aggrivate the joint again due to the longer version of itself jamming back up into the capsule.
@betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @RecessedPrettyboy @antiantifa

Watch this video.

Yes the joint grows backwards, because the joint comes out of the socket forwards when jutting (kinda dislocated) and it must grow backwards to adapt. Still validates this point. You shouldn't bring your jaw back to its original position, since the joint has now remodeled to a new position.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12218
Yes the joint grows backwards, because the joint comes out of the socket forwards when jutting (kinda dislocated) and it must grow backwards to adapt. Still validates this point.
Wait so is jutting bad or good? Im kinda lost cuz I have never looked too much into jutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 12218
Yes the joint grows backwards, because the joint comes out of the socket forwards when jutting (kinda dislocated) and it must grow backwards to adapt. Still validates this point.
Theoretically by jutting this is what you would achieve

1. More projecting chin
2. Lower incisors tipped back
3. bimaxiliary protrusion of just the top teeth
4. forward movement of the maxilla
5. Increased ramus height due to joint growing back
6. Increased distance between condyloid process and corodoid process

Any others?

Jutting has to be the best looksmax out there for a strong jaw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person

1. More projecting chin

Any others?

Jutting with teeth in contact or normal jutting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6382
Bro this thread makes me feel like im on TGW, which has the most mentally ill userbase ive ever seen. All this bullshit won't get you results. Lmao
TGW lurker spotted, this is chiefkeefsosa

EXPOSED

end yourself jfl
mf got banned aswell lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn
TGW lurker spotted, this is chiefkeefsosa

EXPOSED

end yourself jfl
mf got banned aswell lmfao
Haha fuck that forum. I got banned from ovosoundszn for going off at progress,eddiemoney and harrykanemaxilla.

Seruously tho, you have no life if you recognized my Tgw alt and linked it to this.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Anterior resorbed/moved up+posterior maintained or even slightly resorbed/moved up= Optimal and will lead to midface shortening, higher cheekbones, less round and well supported eyes. This is from that post on TGW, which would require a lot of upward mid facial compression from light forces:
SO how can I achieve this?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Haha fuck that forum. I got banned from ovosoundszn for going off at progress,eddiemoney and harrykanemaxilla.

Seruously tho, you have no life if you recognized my Tgw alt and linked it to this.
JFL i got time on my hands, plus ik it was u immediately once u said something abt getting no results lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ovosoundszn
JFL i got time on my hands, plus ik it was u immediately once u said something abt getting no results lmfao
haha damn thats all I said over there was "no results". I was on auxillarys ass for a while, I kept calling him out for getting no results. Do you know what happened to that class 3 mf eddiemoney? He hasn't posted since i called him ugly af

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
@betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @antiantifa so just to be clear here, were you guys discussing about how to most efficiently reach the ideal or how the reach the ideal at all? correct tongue and body posture plus chewing should still do the trick if given enough time, right?

@betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @antiantifa so just to be clear here, were you guys discussing about how to most efficiently reach the ideal or how the reach the ideal at all? correct tongue and body posture plus chewing should still do the trick if given enough time, right?
Both, as far as I am aware. It should, yes.

• Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bumping epic thread for more.
are you actually supposed to wear your front teeth down by touching? I always assumed molars when people were saying teeth together :feelskek: is that enough force? I know it's supposed to take weak forces I just don't see it happening idk. and biting down hard is probably very dumb. how exactly did that guy get 3mm overbite reduction in a month?
any new insights?
@antiantifa @Babushkacatlady @betamanlet

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bumping epic thread for more.
are you actually supposed to wear your front teeth down by touching? I always assumed molars when people were saying teeth together :feelskek: is that enough force? I know it's supposed to take weak forces I just don't see it happening idk. and biting down hard is probably very dumb. how exactly did that guy get 3mm overbite reduction in a month?
any new insights?
@antiantifa @Babushkacatlady @betamanlet
From what understand the point is push the smooth/blunt sides of the front teeth against each other, not the tips. So turn your 10mm deepbite into 1-2mm overbite until that becomes the default occlusion:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
From what understand the point is push the smooth/blunt sides of the front teeth against each other, not the tips. So turn your 10mm deepbite into 1-2mm overbite until that becomes the default occlusion:

View attachment 1152766
I have overbite and overjet tbh. not severe(masked with extraction:feelswhy:) but the alveolar ridge is fucked, I'd really benefit from some of that counter movement you were talking about. can't really find smooth spots on my bottom incisors so I guess I'll have to use the tips :feelswat:

Ok so how do I become chad from this what do I do?

• +1
Reactions: Dibbs and AscendingHero
Imagine making a giant thread citing different studies and sources….

JUST TO LOSE SOME SUBMENTAL FAT LMAOOOO

1. More projecting chin

Any others?

Exact same happened with me due to jutting unknowingly since 14 cause mylips and nose with was same and lips was thick now to gived an illusion of wide lips and thin lips i did this and got all the above. But so many high iq users left man. Fuck this site

@Copemaxxing keep messaging me with his profile, he has most CCW rotated profile I've ever seen. He also has some form of bruxism(probably jutting).

Is jutting now legit for CCW rotation or not?

@betamanlet

Wake the fuck up, faggot and answer this question, you kept posting years ago about jutting and shit, what is ur personal results with this shit?
Lowest iq post ever. Pls delete.

Jutting is literally faking downgrowth and chin forwardgrowth by bringing your jaw forward, forcing it in an uncomfortable position, the front teeth just touching while the others don't touch at all.

It doesn't induce no rotation or whatsoever but fake jaw profile.

Does this mean that if I keep jutting my lower jaw forward and force an artificial underbite 12 hours a day, I will see some permanent changes in natural position? I have an overbite. Can this fix that? Answer me faggot OP

Last edited:
@betamanlet
@Babushkacatlady

Image result for sami people
Image for post

Nothing suggests their faces stopped growing with age. If anything, the oldest men typically had biggest faces. Facial size is also the biggest cue to age in humans.
Yeah the idea that the face stops growing and all of a sudden loses the capacity for remodeling and growth is wrong. cc images

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.54 AM.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 1.29.58 AM.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 0