Is liposuction worth it

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have stubborn hip fat that simply will not go.

Leaned out to have vascularity on quads, back, pubic area but no luck on love handles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Considering you can’t target fat loss I’d try dropping some more weight first before getting liposuction. You may just have bad fat storing genetics. Something I’ve always done when cutting is adding 4 cups of green tea each day but I’m not sure if it contributes to fat loss much.

• +1
Considering you can’t target fat loss I’d try dropping some more weight first before getting liposuction. You may just have bad fat storing genetics. Something I’ve always done when cutting is adding 4 cups of green tea each day but I’m not sure if it contributes to fat loss much.
Ill try to drop 5lbs (of fat) more but I don't want to get much leaner than that tbh. Can't afford to lose muscle mass

• +1
I used to do HIIT and it kept the fat gaining at bay, but since I want to gain Mass, I'm Bulking , lifting and stopped doing HIIT three Months ago.

I ve gained Mass but also fat around my waist. I think I Will go back to HIIT

In theory, if you gained muscle and get a liposuccion, Will your ABS show and you Will look ripped?

• +1
Leaves behind a bad scar.

• +1
  • +1
didn't peter griffin get one?

• +1