Is Looksmaxxing Even Worth It For Someone This Ugly?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
41peu7pn3q411

J9nMNFL

Could you look this dude straight in the eyes and honestly tell him he will ascend if he washed his face and jogged more?

I don't think I could... it is seriously over if you look like this. For Looksmaxxing to honestly work I'd argue that you need to be at least a 5/10 to begin with. Losing weight and facial creams will only get you so far. Surgery, accutane, and massive weight loss would be this guys only hope, but even surgery has its limitations.

And even if he accomplishes all that he will have acne scars, TONS of loose skin, and stretch marks.

This dude is literal ogre tier ugly.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
only if ur name is mike jew and u can make money from it

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and UglyMan
View attachment 96963
View attachment 96964

Could you look this dude straight in the eyes and honestly tell him he will ascend if he washed his face and jogged more?

I don't think I could... it is seriously over if you look like this. For Looksmaxxing to honestly work I'd argue that you need to be at least a 5/10 to begin with. Losing weight and facial creams will only get you so far. Surgery, accutane, and massive weight loss would be this guys only hope, but even surgery has its limitations.

And even if he accomplishes all that he will have acne scars, TONS of loose skin, and stretch marks.

Only hope for him is to find a blind woman.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and BigBiceps
He
View attachment 96963
View attachment 96964

he should wear a burka

giphy.gif
cx

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Yes, even if you don't get laid you will be treated better, it's not binary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, Alexanderr and 1 other person
The better you look the better you are treated. He will never be good looking but he can ascend enough not to be treated like filth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
View attachment 96963
View attachment 96964

There will be affordable sex robots in the future, he's legit deformed and his height alone makes him trucel in the west
The better you look the better you are treated. He will never be good looking but he can ascend enough not to be treated like filth
I'd rather LDAR if i was him tbh

He have short philtrim

Mogs delon and me tbh

You don’t understand how much weight loss can do. Especially with him he obviously has a big skull with bones under that fat. He’s literally gutter trash his transformation will be insane if he got his shit together

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Mateusz74, BigBoy and 1 other person
Only hope for him is to find a blind woman.

Not even a blind woman would date him... she would feel the volcano sized zits that riddle his body and scream in horror.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
poor bastard

looksmaxing is not worth if you can' get to 6psl

Only if they can find a cure for his condition. Btw is fat is probably his own fault.

Yes, getting rid of acne and losing weight would do wonders for this guy. He could also do co2 laser all over to improve scarring.

Why did you pick this guy as an example? There are much worse people who don't have acne and aren't fat but have zero harmony and look like alien creatures. This guy probably looks at least normal if he got rid of weight and acne.

• +1
Reactions: kota
I think this pic is tweaked with overly HDR filter. Saw videos of him and his skin wasnt this extreme.

There might be a normie hidden under all the fat and acne.

Yes, getting rid of acne and losing weight would do wonders for this guy. He could also do co2 laser all over to improve scarring.

Why did you pick this guy as an example? There are much worse people who don't have acne and aren't fat but have zero harmony and look like alien creatures. This guy probably looks at least normal if he got rid of weight and acne.

Like, disfigured people? Or just plain ugly people?

Over for pizzafacecel

I wish i never opened this thread

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
View attachment 96963
View attachment 96964

He’d at least not look so repulsive anymore.

View attachment 96963
View attachment 96964

dude these pics of mexican andy are edited, why dont show normal pics jfl