Is maxing out face as a manlet even worth it?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Serious question. Is maxing out face and body worth it if I'm a manlet?

If I imagine spending thousands on plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures (fat grafts, fillers, laser therapies, rhinoplasty, cheekbones implants, jaw implants) and the pain that's included just to have a good face and then still feel inferior to everybody around me because of my height, I feel like it's not worth it.
Also maxing out body by working out is not worth it (unless it makes me feel good) if I'm a manlet.
The only surgery I'd really want is leg lengthening. But I won't ever get this surgery because it's too expensive, risky and my family would disown me probably.

Is looksmaxing even worth it for manlets?
My motivation to looksmax would be unbelievably high if I was 6'5. I'd strive to be the perfect man because my height would allow me to be the ideal man.
However, short men will never be ideal no matter how good the face is when looksmaxed.

My height is making me insane.

Of course dont be lazy boyo, anything that improves your looks will be beneficial for you life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, randomguy1235, AspiringChad and 6 others
Ofcourse its worth it. Looksmaxing makes living easies in other aspects of life too as proved by lookism. Also what else would you do?

wheelchairmaxx...

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, AspiringChad and itsoverbuddyboyo
Being a Chad Manlet is better than a Subhuman Manlet so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, randomguy1235, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
What height are you anyways

If ur not getting laid while being 5'10 or above your face is issue not your height.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, SayNoToRotting, LowTierNormie and 8 others
If ur not getting laid while being 5'10 or above your face is issue not your height.
It's not about getting laid it's about liking myself and feeling superior to others.

Of course my face (and dick) is the problem when it comes to my inceldom.
Even if I fucked I would just feel as bad as before because I'd be inferior to so many men.
A Chad face wouldn't help me at all because heightmogging would make me stay inside my basement all day long to avoid being heightmogging and to avoid feeling inferior.

I'd rather be a 6'5 virgin for life than a 5'9 slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, randomguy1235, Deleted member 773 and 8 others

If I imagine spending thousands on plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures (fat grafts, fillers, laser therapies, rhinoplasty, cheekbones implants, jaw implants) and the pain that's included just to have a good face and then still feel inferior to everybody around me because of my height, I feel like it's not worth it.
Also maxing out body by working out is not worth it (unless it makes me feel good) if I'm a manlet.
The only surgery I'd really want is leg lengthening. But I won't ever get this surgery because it's too expensive, risky and my family would disown me probably.

Is looksmaxing even worth it for manlets?
My motivation to looksmax would be unbelievably high if I was 6'5. I'd strive to be the perfect man because my height would allow me to be the ideal man.
However, short men will never be ideal no matter how good the face is when looksmaxed.

My height is making me insane.
How Manlet are you? Also there’s more surgeries to increase height

Yes, ofc improving your face is worth it if you're short.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, AspiringChad, kobecel and 3 others
this, even at 5'7 5'8 alot of guys with faces slay hard

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
Pretty sure you're 5"11
If so fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, xz90, kobecel and 3 others
5 foot 9 + shoes = yes looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Germania
i just saw a gymcelled manlet today
about 5'3-5, he have broad musclely shoulder but it look so overcompensating,
look like a kid with round muscle all over the body
im 5'7 i already feel im also overcompensating looking at the mirror after that.
tbh just train until you get model body proportion as a manlet.
gym is for tall ppl, short ppl only need body weight training to reach optimal looks

Height is cope for slaying tbh
All about face tbh

You’d have to be incredibly short (or retarded) to not consider looksmaxing as a manlet. Your face (If it looks good enough) could partially make up for your height issue.

You're Asian? And aren't you 5'11? That's hardly manlet even in Nederlands
No but you are.
Yes im 5'11 and yes it's manlet status.
Why would a 5'11 guy not be considered a manlet when there are 6'10 guys around?

My own mom called me short JFL.
5'11 even looks short.
I get heightmogged by like 40% of guys in my school.
Anything that isn't top 20% is subhuman. Invisible. Manlet.

Give us your height mate!
If you are really that fucked up, you can try to migrationmax to countries with smaller people and less competition. I would seriously do it, if I would be way way below my national height average.

Edit, I saw you are 5'11, go and find a psychiatrist.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and axedee
No but you are.
Yes im 5'11 and yes it's manlet status.
Why would a 5'11 guy not be considered a manlet when there are 6'10 guys around?

My own mom called me short JFL.
5'11 even looks short.
I get heightmogged by like 40% of guys in my school.
Anything that isn't top 20% is subhuman. Invisible. Manlet.

You got brainwashed by the "height is everything" memers. 5'11" is just fine.

A 7/10 5'11" guy will always outslay a 5/10 6'5" guy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Aren't you the guy that spams that Asians will be the new Chads?
Also Avatar halo.
Thought you were Asian
Nah lol I just do it cause I'm legitematly aspie and think it's funny.
I'm slightly part central asian

I'm 5'9 and get called tall sometimes jfl
I've also been called tall a few times but maybe that's because I look like a 14 year old and my height would be tall for a 14 year old...
Then again, I've also been called short. Talked about passport with a foid in my class and said it says I'm 183cm (6') and she said "you're 6'?? Stand up" so she could compare her height with mine. (she's 5'7...she thought I was also 5'7 lol).

I get heightmogged daily by foids. It's so emasculating I don't even try with foids because I assume they don't see sub6'2 men as male.

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I get heightmogged daily by foids
I see a foid same height as me/taller than me like once, maybe twice a day. That's in London where there's a gazillion people.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Huh, I guess you only need the short answer, fucking manlet.

I see a foid same height as me/taller than me like once, maybe twice a day. That's in London where there's a gazillion people.
I guess there are a lot of ethnic foids. They are short most of the time, that's why I love them.
I was only heightmogged by German foids as far as I noticed.
Tfw both parents are tall and could create a gigachad but a tall foid pops out.

• +1
You are not manlet. You are above average. One of the biggest slayer I know irl is 5'11".

• +1
get big dick OP you mog tall people if u have bigger dick than them

• +1
It's all about face - To a point.

If you're too much of a manlet, it won't matter how good looking you are.

Manlet with a chadface will just be "cute" to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's not about getting laid it's about liking myself and feeling superior to others.

Of course my face (and dick) is the problem when it comes to my inceldom.
Even if I fucked I would just feel as bad as before because I'd be inferior to so many men.
A Chad face wouldn't help me at all because heightmogging would make me stay inside my basement all day long to avoid being heightmogging and to avoid feeling inferior.

I'd rather be a 6'5 virgin for life than a 5'9 slayer.
Srs? What's your dick size? Don't fall for the meme bro only if you are below 5.5 inches in length and 4.5 inches in girth it's over. Most guys lie about their size that's why it seems like everyone's having a huge cock. Most guys are average.

Srs? What's your dick size? Don't fall for the meme bro only if you are below 5.5 inches in length and 4.5 inches in girth it's over. Most guys lie about their size that's why it seems like everyone's having a huge cock. Most guys are average.
6 inches I guess

To me there's no point. I'm a manlet and as a manlet you're just invisible to women, period. They can't look past height.

Same as me that's fine retard.
Just checked what centimetres are in inches. I have 6.25inches to be exact jfl.
But you need to measure without putting pressure on the measuring tape because thats cope.
To me there's no point. I'm a manlet and as a manlet you're just invisible to women, period. They can't look past height.
So why are you on a looksmaxxing site if there's no point for you to looksmaxx lmao.

Just checked what centimetres are in inches. I have 6.25inches to be exact jfl.
But you need to measure without putting pressure on the measuring tape because thats cope.

So why are you on a looksmaxxing site if there's no point for you to looksmaxx lmao.
15.8cm, too lazy to convert it to inches.
It's not fine. I told myself it was fine but that's cope. You must be top 20%.
My girth is below average though so that definitely plays a role.

Garbage thread and bottom percentile arguing skills by fellow cockroach @Curious0 , still can't believe that I don't have put worms like these on an ignore list already so they don't stain my thread explore feed with their stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Garbage thread and bottom percentile arguing skills by fellow cockroach @Curious0 , still can't believe that I don't have put worms like these on an ignore list already so they don't stain my thread explore feed with their stupidity.
Just do it coper