Is Meeks high trust or low trust?

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Title. Is he high trust/low trust and is he pretty boy or masculine?

high trust

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
idk bro but to me if ur mullato or black ur automatically low trust. Hard to be high trust when everyone sees u as a criminal.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 3323, Warlow and 1 other person
idk bro but to me if ur mullato or black ur automatically low trust. Hard to be high trust when everyone sees u as a criminal.
Lmao I was just going off his face not skin color

Low trust he looks like the type of guy who would rape a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, SubhumanCurrycel, Warlow and 1 other person
Low + he is thugmaxxed

JFL. Y... high trust like "Trust me I'm gonna beat the shit out of you and steal your bike"

Here's Meeks trying to be high trust like
"I didn't do anything your honor, I swear these girls literally started fighting over me, thus the bruises"

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity, normieschmormie, Clark69 and 8 others
tbh i don’t even know any foids who find him attractive, he looks like your average mulatto, but i guess they would still fuck him if given the chance

tbh i don’t even know any foids who find him attractive, he looks like your average mulatto, but i guess they would still fuck him if given the chance

Because of his extreme masculinity that is balanced out by his feminine lips and somewhat feminine eyes. Most guys with his bone structure look ogre because of lack of feminine features signaling low estrogen (not good). Men need estrogen to have good sperm quality and a bunch of other health related reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 9488
Because of his extreme masculinity that is balanced out by his feminine lips and somewhat feminine eyes. Most guys with his bone structure look ogre because of lack of feminine features signaling low estrogen (not good). Men need estrogen to have good sperm quality and a bunch of other health related reasons.
Estrogen is female shit though why should men need it? That’s like saying a woman should have test

Medium/low trust. His face is hyper masculine, but also feminine which balances him out.

Estrogen is female shit though why should men need it? That’s like saying a woman should have test

Women do need some testosterone. It all comes down to balance. If your testosterone is really high, you need high estrogen. This is why most hyper masculine men look like shit. Meeks is that very rare breed that is hyper masculine but still has ideal hormone balance (at least that's what is face indicates)

Cope, you're not automatically low trust cause you're black or mulatto, makes no sense, it depends on facial features and clothing style

Cope, you're not automatically low trust cause you're black or mulatto, makes no sense, it depends on facial features and clothing style
Yeah well to me I see almost every black as a criminal so that's that. I mean some blacks will look high-trust but that's very rare.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914
high trust = soy face = friend and friendzone face

High turst face as a man, is an insult (about SMV) in general.

image_widget_2bqeb0l3kqz01.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Look like Ramirez or rope

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
He leans towards the low trust spectrum. Blue eyes are generally low trust, brown eyes are high trust.

automatically low trust from facial/neck tattoos tbh