Is Metformin legit for facial leanness ?

polio

polio

Silver
I'm 27 years old, should I take Metformin to lean out my face ?

I'm around 11%BF according to my scale, my bodyfat varies between 10,4% and 11,3% in general depending of my diet and lifestyle

I can have some facial leanness sometimes but I wonder if Metformin is legit for lean face, apparently it puts you in ketosis mode, and god knows how lean your face can be on Keto. I was on keto before and that was my face was the most shredded

Should I start taking it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Lorsss
Brutal nobody replied to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9073 and Deleted member
why have I never heard of this, sounds promising if legit

why have I never heard of this, sounds promising if legit
Cuz you’re a normie that doesn’t actually research anything. Just do whatever you see others doing like a sheep

I'm 27 years old, should I take Metformin to lean out my face ?

I'm around 11%BF according to my scale, my bodyfat varies between 10,4% and 11,3% in general depending of my diet and lifestyle

I can have some facial leanness sometimes but I wonder if Metformin is legit for lean face, apparently it puts you in ketosis mode, and god knows how lean your face can be on Keto. I was on keto before and that was my face was the most shredded

Should I start taking it ?

you arent 27 asking questions like this, metformin, really lmfao, also you are 11% and dont have a lean face. 11% bf x looksmaxuser = 25% bf

Metformin will at the very least extend your life.

yh. im on low carb/no sugar/no sodium diet 11% bf but everytime i take 500mg its like excess water goes down even further and i immediately gain 0.5-1 point on next days. Diffirence is subtle and im not even sure you can catch that on photo but i can cleraly see the diffirence on mirror.
there was the same experience from a guy on lookism who was also taking 500 mg and whose family members even commented on hes looks improvement even though he already was lean.

p.s everytime im on it few friends comment that i *look good today*, never got that when i was off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yh. im on low carb/no sugar/no sodium diet 11% bf but everytime i take 500mg its like excess water goes down even further and i immediately gain 0.5-1 point on next days. Diffirence is subtle and im not even sure you can catch that on photo but i can cleraly see the diffirence on mirror.
there was the same experience from a guy on lookism who was also taking 500 mg and whose family members even commented on hes looks improvement even though he already was lean.

p.s everytime im on it few friends comment that i *look good today*, never got that when i was off.
Why can you take it every day

Why can you take it every day
you can take it every day. actually iv been using it for 1.5+ years. Its just that sometimes my supply is running out. Thankfully i live in a shithole where they sell it as otc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
i wasnt really sure but i can now say with 99.9% confidence that i literally go down from solid htn to upper mtn when im off. bear in mind im allready lean (11-12%)
decided to take no tablets for the first time in 1,5 years for 3 days.

Just lol. its quite sad we dont have many feedback about metf from lookismers here.

I never tried keto in my life though so maybe its achievable naturally but honestly i just cant imagine living on a low carb diet. 99% of my daily food intale include some carbs in them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i wasnt really sure but i can now say with 99.9% confidence that i literally go down from solid htn to upper mtn when im off. bear in mind im allready lean (11-12%)
decided to take no tablets for the first time in 1,5 years for 3 days.

Just lol. its quite sad we dont have many feedback about metf from lookismers here.

I never tried keto in my life though so maybe its achievable naturally but honestly i just cant imagine living on a low carb diet. 99% of my daily food intale include some carbs in them.

carbs are life

metformin seems the good deal

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
Lmao diabetes medication