Is mewing pseudoscience?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I did mewing for a month sometime ago but nothing happened, looked into it more and apparently the guy who created mewing, Dr Mike Mew was kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society because of his incorrect teachings of orthodontics that mislead patients, so is he a fake or not?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GOYIM YOU INDEED SHOULD TRUST BRITISH ORTHODONTIC SOCIETY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, SayNoToRotting, incubus and 11 others
I did mewing for a month sometime ago but nothing happened, looked into it more and apparently the guy who created mewing, Dr Mike Mew was kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society because of his incorrect teachings of orthodontics that mislead patients, so is he a fake or not?
You have to break the palate.
549.jpg
549.jpg
549.jpg
549.jpg
549.jpg

Then regenerate with Vitamins, Medications, etc.

@AstroSky

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, Deleted member 2227 and Chadelite
only while you are growing after that it either doesnt work or works very very very slowly

• Hmm...
Reactions: poonkiller9000
I dont know but I know regular orthodontics are a scam. Proof? I started visiting those satanists when I was like 6 and those cunts never helped me.

For the most part yes

it is the natural state of breathing

Currently, yes. But not all that is pseudoscience is untrue. Science seeks to quantify and define. A theory that hasn't been successfully quantified and defined is thus pseudoscience. More than anything else, the concept of pseudoscience points towards the limitations of present scientific knowledge, rather than the illegitimacy of any single theory. In short, mewing is pseudoscience, but it still works.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It's more like a cult.
1) There's a Messiah (Mike Jew himself) that descended from nowhere and brought 'the knowledge'.
2) No proofs, only faith.
3) Hatred towards unbelievers.

If a double blind placebo controlled study confirms that mewing works, then one can assert that it's legit and scientifically proven. Until that it's just pseudoscience/religion/whatever

PS it does improve your submental area though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incubus, balding17yomanletcel and poonkiller9000
Not sure about mewing, but palate expanders do work well after you are 18 and can positively change your face even if just a little bit. Bone is always growing and remodelling itself

It's more like a cult.
1) There's a Messiah (Mike Jew himself) that descended from nowhere and brought 'the knowledge'.

If a double blind placebo controlled study confirms that mewing works, then one can assert that it's legit and scientifically proven. Until that it's just pseudoscience/religion/whatever

It's more like the other way around though, no disproofs at all and hatred towards "believers".

It's more like a cult.

Nigga right

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot