Is militarymaxxing a good plan?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I’ve been thinking of joining the military for 4 years after I turn 18, saving money, before heading off to college fully surgerymaxxed? You can save at least 70k if you try so you can do Bimax, MSE + MSDO and have money left for whatever else (implants etc) + veteran halo, or are there better ways to moneymax?

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, lifestyle21873 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes a thousand times. Wish I've done that and slay in college. Now I'm going to do it when it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6892
I am thinking about doing this shit too

• +1
I am thinking about doing this shit too
Yeah I legit think it’s a good idea.

I‘m not slaying in high school and college is second most important time to slay. Plus you get life experience and insane halo from being in the military.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6402 and lifestyle21873
Yeah I legit think it’s a good idea.

I‘m not slaying in high school and college is second most important time to slay. Plus you get life experience and insane halo from being in the military.
For sure bro

• +1
No don’t join you dumbass

Unless you’re poor and nowhere to go don’t join. There’s better opportunities trust me, military will take advantage of you. Reminder once you join they own you

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
No don’t join you dumbass

Unless you’re poor and nowhere to go don’t join. There’s better opportunities trust me, military will take advantage of you. Reminder once you join they own you
What are the better opportunities which involve free college + 70k saved + status halo

the chances you die are very small as well

I’ve been thinking of joining the military for 4 years after I turn 18, saving money, before heading off to college fully surgerymaxxed? You can save at least 70k if you try so you can do Bimax, MSE + MSDO and have money left for whatever else (implants etc) + veteran halo, or are there better ways to moneymax?
Yeah bro if you like slavemaxing for rich politicians wasting away your youth and hair sure

Yeah bro if you like slavemaxing for rich politicians wasting away your youth and hair sure
It’s 4 year max. Wasting away your youth would be being an incel in college.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
What are the better opportunities which involve free college + 70k saved + status halo

the chances you die are very small as well

The pay is garbage and I wouldn’t recommend it, there’s better ways to pay for your college without being bossed around by some methhead drill sergeants. Starbucks has ways to pay for your college and many other companies

It’s 4 year max. Wasting away your youth would be being an incel in college.
The only people wasting their time in college are idiots with shit degrees there’s a reason “incels” with degrees like Jeff bezos Donald trump etc are billionaires and not some dumb soldier in the Middle East doing their bidding.

https://incels.is/threads/there-is-...e-military-and-serve-his-country-ever.179153/
tbh

https://incels.is/threads/there-is-...e-military-and-serve-his-country-ever.179153/
tbh
You’re not throwing away your life though. Im talking about doing it for the money, for ascension. Fuck the country, I don’t care about it, I care about being a chad and receiving daily validation, and the best way to reach it is through surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
After a couple years in the military, you prob won't give a shit about looksmaxxing.