Is minoxidil worth it considering the side effects?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Like collagen loss etc.
Want to try it to beardmax and maybe a little bit on hairline.

Loss of collagen is a meme. Even so, u can stop using it if the 'side effects' displease u.

So you think a thick beard would outweigh the negatives?
chigga, did you hear what i said. Collagen loss is just a theory with no good studies or conclusive results. And even so, a medium beard or stubble is a huge psl booster.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
chigga, did you hear what i said. Collagen loss is just a theory with no good studies or conclusive results. And even so, a medium beard or stubble is a huge psl booster.
Idk, lots of people here complained about their fine lines while using minox.

I take back my collagen if I can, used minox for 2 years, patchy beard with some fine lines , dont start for ur collagen sake , do retin a and dermaroll devices instead . not worth it bro , beard is only for sexual appeal or hide your weak jaw

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I take back my collagen if I can, used minox for 2 years, patchy beard with some fine lines , dont start for ur collagen sake , do retin a and dermaroll devices instead . not worth it bro , beard is only for sexual appeal or hide your weak jaw
Yeah but thats what we all want. Sexual appeal+ my lower third is my worst feature

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Ive been using it for 3 weeks on my hairline and eyebrows. Literally 0 side effects, no loss of collagen, my skin looks the same. Minoxidil side effects are bullshit

Ive been using it for 3 weeks on my hairline and eyebrows. Literally 0 side effects, no loss of collagen, my skin looks the same. Minoxidil side effects are bullshit
Wait 6 months and see what will happen to you

Like collagen loss etc.
Want to try it to beardmax and maybe a little bit on hairline.
For me it was extremely legit to hide my lower third and since my hair is dark it was legit the biggest psl boost from what I did so far. But I do for 3,5 years now beard. Went from only little mustache to fullbeard and dense. No side effects apart from female attention. But be patient and consistent. It is a marathon.

I’ve used it on both the hair and scalp and can say that using it on the beard will definitely result in dryer skin, especially when used alongside retin A. Using it on the scalp won’t do anything to the quality of the skin on your face though.

if you’re desperate for a good beard, I’d stop any skincare that’ll dry your face out, and moisturise a lot.

• +1
Reactions: 189