Is mk-677 at 15 legit?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
yay or nay? I'm 5'9" hoping to at least get to 5'10". Dad is 6'1", twin bro is 5'11", mom is 5'4".

Probably does nothing tbh, seems like broscience but why not try it. It's cheap and has minimal side effects.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vishnuk and Deleted member 656
Yea. But be ready to become bloated and gain weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Vishnuk and Soulsmaxx
Probably does nothing tbh, seems like broscience but why not try it. It's cheap and has minimal side effects.
That's thing honestly. Here people advocate it and at lookism.net people don't.
Yea. But be ready to become bloated and gain weight
You always give good advice boyo. Was planning on eating more anyway

Also use aromasin and perhaps take Huperzine-A, shouldn’t be too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
extremely take a AI as well

extremely take a AI as well
Yeah thats the plan. But people seem pretty split on it, and I only have a certain budget before this shit starts seeming super suspicious. So just wanna see if its worth it. Haven't seen any before and after pics

If you this young i suggest eating 10k calories per day lifitng 5x per week and taking AI + HGH, +mewing 24/7 palate expansion and the list goes on

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
If you this young i suggest eating 10k calories per day lifitng 5x per week and taking AI + HGH, +mewing 24/7 palate expansion and the list goes on
Just shit 15 times a day theory. I am gymcelling tho this summer so if taking mk677 can boost that without fucking up my hormones like roids would, that'd be worth it

tons of food bro, trust me... brock lesnar consumed 6,000 calories per day worked on farm all day, high cals boost IGF-1 and dht the most important hormones during puberty, and nofapping

tons of food bro, trust me... brock lesnar consumed 6,000 calories per day worked on farm all day
Fucking 10,000 though is way out of hand. I can barely get myself to eat 2000 a day.

MK will help you gotta force feed man, only health foods too, shakes if needed, right now am 20 and doing similar protocol 10k calories per day and 6iu of hgh

MK will help you gotta force feed man, only health foods too, shakes if needed, right now am 20 and doing similar protocol 10k calories per day and 6iu of hgh
You gotta pm me pics, no homo

wtf why are you doing that much calories ? Will you not just get fat from it, or is the body really asking that much for bone growth at that age ?

going to take me a while pappy, you extremely lucky if you do extremely high calories, tons of sun, no fapper, and mewing 24/7 guarannted no incel by 20
wtf why are you doing that much calories ? Will you not just get fat from it, or is the body really asking that much for bone growth at that age ?
You gotta move during day to burn calories, and yes follow thor diet for growth
the more incel more calories, 30k calories per day if possible

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Just do sports like tennis or soccer or something you like

Eat healthy and water ?

Sleepmax

legit but you going need more than to fix incel genetics, lots of lifting + orthondontics

aromaste inhbitor go for Aromasin if not MPB prone

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
any examples of someone exceeding their projected height?
Thats what I'm looking for. I trust aspie scientist @Extra Chromosome, but the last thing I was to do is go bald from an AI without any height gains.

Thats what I'm looking for. I trust aspie scientist @Extra Chromosome, but the last thing I was to do is go bald from an AI without any height gains.

Reminder that I have yet to see any evidence that MK-677 and peptides have any impact whatsoever on bone growth. Everything is based on speculation here. The entire concept of heightmaxxing originates from a deleted Reddit post where a user claimed to have grown 1.5 inches in 4 weeks using MK-677, hexarelin and CJC-1295.

Reminder that I have yet to see any evidence that MK-677 and peptides have any impact whatsoever on bone growth. Everything is based on speculation here. The entire concept of heightmaxxing originates from a deleted Reddit post where a user claimed to have grown 1.5 inches in 4 weeks using MK-677, hexarelin and CJC-1295.
Yeah, but I'm considering taking the chance anyway. I cant waste what time I've got left to grow, but I am contemplating what exactly I should do still.

Yeah, but I'm considering taking the chance anyway. I cant waste what time I've got left to grow, but I am contemplating what exactly I should do still.

If you're willing to risk losing some money I'd recommend buying some MK-677 for now and seeing if that gives you any gains. If the theory is correct, this alone should be able to make your bones grow without using the other stuff.

its not speculation, its science backed compounds proven to boost igf-1 the key to bone growth

If you're willing to risk losing some money I'd recommend buying some MK-677 for now and seeing if that gives you any gains. If the theory is correct, this alone should be able to make your bones grow without using the other stuff.
I could risk it. Cant really run AI without fear of fucking my hormones. If MK-677 doesnt work, I'm not sure what I should do next.

I would do natural AI's like broccolio, kale etc

• WTF
Reactions: Wincel
its not speculation, its science backed compounds proven to boost igf-1 the key to bone growth

The concept of heightmaxxing is highly theoretical. Although injections of growth hormone in human subjects have led to increased height in those with natural GH deficiency, there has been no experimentation using MK-677 or other GH stimulants to increase height in teens with normal hormone levels that I am aware of. Do you have any sources for this btw?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
The concept of heightmaxxing is highly theoretical. Although injections of growth hormone in human subjects have led to increased height in those with natural GH deficiency, there has been no experimentation using MK-677 or other GH stimulants to increase height in teens with normal hormone levels that I am aware of. Do you have any sources for this btw?
According to Dr. Judith L. Ross, a pediatric endocrinologist at Jefferson University Hospitals in Philadelphia, even hormonally normal children genetically destined to be short can gain one and a half to perhaps four inches in final height, depending on when treatment is begun. Thus, a boy who would otherwise top out at 5 feet 3 could conceivably reach 5 feet 7 through hormone therapy begun at an early age, well before puberty.

According to Dr. Judith L. Ross, a pediatric endocrinologist at Jefferson University Hospitals in Philadelphia, even hormonally normal children genetically destined to be short can gain one and a half to perhaps four inches in final height, depending on when treatment is begun. Thus, a boy who would otherwise top out at 5 feet 3 could conceivably reach 5 feet 7 through hormone therapy begun at an early age, well before puberty.

source?

Use fucking google. It's copied and pasted.

Wtf? That article talks about direct HGH supplementation not MK-677 and other drugs that are only meant to increase the production. Not even sure if that would work. Buying actual HGH is a lot more expensive than MK-677 and other SARMS/peptides.

Last edited:

Just google mk677 study and READ

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Vishnuk
what does Huperzine A do?
Extra Chromosome claimed that:
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

But afterwards corrected himself and suggested that pyridostigmine will be used instead of Huperzine A due to insufficient evidence of Huperzine A being a somatostatin inhibitor.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
That's thing honestly. Here people advocate it and at lookism.net people don't.
Lookism.net is originally a forum for people that were harmed from lobotomies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180