[Serious] Is mK677 legit? Any other supplements for heightmaxing? Heightmaxers GTFIH

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
So I was reading about height and stuff and I heard mk677 are legit or do you guys have any suggestions?

D

Don't Forget to mew

de·gen·er·ate
Lorsss

Lorsss

powered by Ostarine
autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Amateur
Once your growth plates have fused it’s over bro keep coping with bogus supplements

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

I tried it at 19 and it did nothing so I injected some hormone shit I forgot what it was called but probably didn't help either
Oh shit man

But we have late growth in our family my brother grow 2 inches when he was 22 so maybe it’s the same case as me

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Adept
Get your tibia and femur checked first. If growth plates are open, get on letrozole and 25 mg MK677. MK677 apparently doubles gh after long use for 24 hrs. Your gh levels fall as you age and hence maybe you would feel like you don't get results. If you want better results, I'd recommend CJC-1295 or 4-5 IU of HGH daily

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Get your tibia and femur checked first. If growth plates are open, get on letrozole and 25 mg MK677. MK677 apparently doubles gh after long use for 24 hrs. Your gh levels fall as you age and hence maybe you would feel like you don't get results. If you want better results, I'd recommend CJC-1295 or 4-5 IU of HGH daily
Or you could simply pick take HGH as an better alternative

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

lazy mido
I just want an answer I don’t want to read a whole article 😂 just told what supplements I should take beside mk677 that’s it lol

D

dingodongo

Trainee
Nothing will make you taller at 19 and peptides or sarms don't do shit anyway. There is a reason doctors use real pharmaceutical growth hormone in large dosages to make children grow. HGH pisses on sarms. Not even remotely comparable.

CoconutMan

CoconutMan

Trainee
I did mk677 for a month and a half at 19. Not a single mm. Once I finish this bottle I dont think im buying another.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

I did mk677 for a month and a half at 19. Not a single mm. Once I finish this bottle I dont think im buying another.
I will give it a shot

To maximize my height

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

LARP
you need atleast 50mg a day of mk677 to have any impact on ur ¨bones¨ (which is still barely anything)

your 10-15mg pills wont do shit
rate my frame br0
I added exact same minute url so just play

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

LARP
So I was reading about height and stuff and I heard mk677 are legit or do you guys have any suggestions?
nothing bro you are forever doomed to lift weight on your back
you cant heightmaxx

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 13, Bluepilled: 10)

• bossman
  • Slob
  • facemaxxed
  • poonkiller9000
  • AccountName3190
  • Slyfex8
  • TexasGiantBear
  • HailToTheKing
  • Alexanderr