Is mK677 legit? Any other supplements for heightmaxing? Heightmaxers GTFIH

also include aromatase inhibitors in your heightmaxing stack.
there are a lot of hgh peptides like herarelin but if you take all of them, they become more expensive than HGH

If he wants to add peptides I believe that CJC 1295 DAC at high doses and MK677 is the perfect combo for IGF-1 that reach high levels

It's obviously expensive, but it's still much cheaper than pharma grade GH for similar to even better effects according to this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Lorsss
If he wants to add peptides I believe that CJC 1295 DAC at high doses and MK677 is the perfect combo for IGF-1 that reach high levels

It's obviously expensive, but it's still much cheaper than pharma grade GH for similar to even better effects according to this guy.
So ok mate in summary what should I buy?
1. Mk677
2. Cjc 1295 DAC

How much they will costs if I want to take them as supplements?

Idk about price as long it’s below 1000$

For some height increased is much worth it

Fuck money

So ok mate in summary what should I buy?
1. Mk677
2. Cjc 1295 DAC

How much they will costs if I want to take them as supplements?

Idk about price as long it’s below 1000$

For some height increased is much worth it

Fuck money

If I had about $1,000, that's what I'd do:
Increase IGF-1 production:
- 25mg MK677 ED before bed

Delay/Pause the closing of the growth plates:
- 1mg Anastrozole ED before bed (Don't forget to take this one everyday because it is a non-suicidal AI)

Lowering proclatin:
- 400 UI Vitamin E before bed
- A good vitamin B complex

Decrease insulin resistance and improve health quality, bone density:
- 10K IU Vitamin D3 before bed
- 15 to 45mg K2 MK4 before bed
- 50mg Zinc before bed
- 400mg Magnesium before bed
- 9mg Boron before bed
- 2g Calcium Citrate before bed

Get more HGH release from MK677 (Bonus):
- 200mcg Huperzine A taken 3x per day

Natural GH secretagogues (Bonus):
- 3g GABA before bed. Use it 5 days on, 2 days off, and skip 1 week every 3 weeks.

Mining potential water-retention bloat caused by MK-677 (Bonus, see if you get bloated even with controling proclatin):
- 500mg Dandelion root before bed
- 1500mg Vitamin C before bed

Of course, you could very well choose not to control insulin resistance and proclatin, but this is something I advise against, the goal here is to be able to stay on this stack without significant negative effects in the short term (During), but even more in the long term (After).

If I had enough to go up in the 3000-4000 dollars, I would add CJC 1295 DAC injection at 2500mcg Monday and Thursday.

I specify that when I talk about prices, it's for 1 year.

Last edited:
I tried it at 19 and it did nothing so I injected some hormone shit I forgot what it was called but probably didn't help either
Was it peptides like Hexarelin, CJC, Ghrp-2
Jump on hexarelin, GHRP-2 and CJC no dac, u can PM me because i’m 17 and have these peptides too
U will have to inject at your age though ngl
Didn't read all the answers tbh, but:

You shouldn't even ask here because I'm almost sure no one at a younger age (Under 17) and therefore with open plates, at least in the legs has seriously tried to take it, for an entire year with an AI.

The only one who took it here at a young age and for several months was Wincels, he was 17 years old, and he had reported a gain of 3inches in a few months and he had not grown for a long time, that said, natural growth is not excluded...

In short, the only way to know is to test it yourself, whatever happens, you're 19 years old, your leg growth plates are probably closed.
did he actually grow 3 inches? life fuel i’m 17 as well and almost defo early puberty than him, but i will try regardless

Last edited:
Jump on hexarelin, GHRP-2 and CJC no dac, u can PM me because i’m 17 and have these peptides too

did he actually grow 3 inches? life fuel i’m 17 as well and almost defo early puberty than him, but i will try regardless

He said it, now would he not have lied for any reason? And what guarantees us that growth is not natural?

That's why we need people to try.

He said it, now would he not have lied for any reason? And what guarantees us that growth is not natural?

That's why we need people to try.
Aren’t you 16 and trying to grow? I PMed you about this but you ignored

Aren’t you 16 and trying to grow? I PMed you about this but you ignored

Excuse me, I saw that but I didn't answer at first so it fell into oblivion, I intend to run into a stack like this as soon as possible, it's a question of being sure of my choices and saving money.

Whatever happens when I get into my stack I'm not going to give up and I'm going to stay with it for a year at least unless I don't see any centimeters of height gain in the first 4 months., I'll postpone the changes here and in case there are positive results, I guess most forumers will say it's cope.

Excuse me, I saw that but I didn't answer at first so it fell into oblivion, I intend to run into a stack like this as soon as possible, it's a question of being sure of my choices and saving money.

Whatever happens when I get into my stack I'm not going to give up and I'm going to stay with it for a year at least unless I don't see any centimeters of height gain in the first 4 months., I'll postpone the changes here and in case there are positive results, I guess most forumers will say it's cope.
Can you PM and so we can discuss this a little bit?

If I had about $1,000, that's what I'd do:
Increase IGF-1 production:
- 25mg MK677 ED before bed

Delay/Pause the closing of the growth plates:
- 1mg Anastrozole ED before bed (Don't forget to take this one everyday because it is a non-suicidal AI)

Lowering proclatin:
- 400 UI Vitamin E before bed
- A good vitamin B complex

Decrease insulin resistance and improve health quality, bone density:
- 10K IU Vitamin D3 before bed
- 15 to 45mg K2 MK4 before bed
- 50mg Zinc before bed
- 400mg Magnesium before bed
- 9mg Boron before bed
- 2g Calcium Citrate before bed

Get more HGH release from MK677 (Bonus):
- 200mcg Huperzine A taken 3x per day

Natural GH secretagogues (Bonus):
- 3g GABA before bed. Use it 5 days on, 2 days off, and skip 1 week every 3 weeks.

Mining potential water-retention bloat caused by MK-677 (Bonus, see if you get bloated even with controling proclatin):
- 500mg Dandelion root before bed
- 1500mg Vitamin C before bed

Of course, you could very well choose not to control insulin resistance and proclatin, but this is something I advise against, the goal here is to be able to stay on this stack without significant negative effects in the short term (During), but even more in the long term (After).

If I had enough to go up in the 3000-4000 dollars, I would add CJC 1295 DAC injection at 2500mcg Monday and Thursday.

I specify that when I talk about prices, it's for 1 year.
Isn’t aromasin better since it has less side effects? Also doesn’t it get rid of water retention so the dandelion root and vitamin c is useless. He needs to add glucosamine sulphate, chrondoiton, SAM-e and msm

So I was reading about height and stuff and I heard mk677 are legit or do you guys have any suggestions?

Height isn’t important.

Women generally like shorter men with big muscles. You won’t intimidate them, but at the same time they will know you can protect them.

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
Isn’t aromasin better since it has less side effects? Also doesn’t it get rid of water retention so the dandelion root and vitamin c is useless. He needs to add glucosamine sulphate, chrondoiton, SAM-e and msm
I took 9MG aromasin today (but less than half of 25 mg) and only experienced some joint pain and less mobility in limbs
Height isn’t important.

Women generally like shorter men with big muscles. You won’t intimidate them, but at the same time they will know you can protect them.
JFL at ur blue pilled cope

Face > Height > Frame > Hair > Skin Lookswise

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer

Better? I don't know to tell you the truth, what I hate with this one is that all the studies that have been done to delay the closing of the growth plates with an AI were done with Letrozole or Anastrozole, so two non-suicidal AI.

That said, I agree with you that Aromasin is better in the sense that it is a suicidal AI, it means that there will be no rebound problems if you stop.

For side effects Anastrozole is the mildest, but with both there should not be any significant problems I think.

Height isn’t important.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I took 9MG aromasin today (but less than half of 25 mg) and only experienced some joint pain and less mobility in limbs

JFL at ur blue pilled cope

Face > Height > Frame > Hair > Skin Lookswise

Hey man I slept with my sister she’s shorter than me so it’s all good at least I’m not an incel like u

• JFL
  • JFL
My brother grow 2 inches at the age of 21 so there is hope

We have late genetic growth
Just get an X-ray done to see if you’ll still have a chance.

• +1

Yeah that was the exact stack I injected

• +1
Better? I don't know to tell you the truth, what I hate with this one is that all the studies that have been done to delay the closing of the growth plates with an AI were done with Letrozole or Anastrozole, so two non-suicidal AI.

That said, I agree with you that Aromasin is better in the sense that it is a suicidal AI, it means that there will be no rebound problems if you stop.

For side effects Anastrozole is the mildest, but with both there should not be any significant problems I think.
A few people have mentioned before about “suicidal AI” can u explain what that means? Does it make you depressed?

• +1
A few people have mentioned before about “suicidal AI” can u explain what that means? Does it make you depressed?
copied from a lookism post

If you take a suicidal inhibitor, you are destroying your estrogens

If you take a non-suicidal inhibitor, you are simply encapsulating them so that they slowly build up within your body, ready to be released at any moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Mateusz74
copied from a lookism post

If you take a suicidal inhibitor, you are destroying your estrogens

If you take a non-suicidal inhibitor, you are simply encapsulating them so that they slowly build up within your body, ready to be released at any moment.
Yeah but isn’t Aromasin a non-suicidal AI? I heard it was the safest from @Extra Chromosome . Also let’s say u take a Suicidal AI so will ur estrogen be completely fucked or will it come back over time?

• +1
I think the fact that they can slowly build up and be released at any moment is dangerous and thats why Aromasin is safer.

• +1

I think the fact that they can slowly build up and be released at any moment is dangerous and thats why Aromasin is safer.

Aromasin is a suicidal AI, it literally destroys the estrogen, and no, it is not definitive, if you stop taking it, after a while, your estrogen will return to normal.

Letrozole and Anastrozole are non-suicidal AIs, they "encapsulate" the estrogen, but do not destroy it, so if you suddenly stop, you will have a huge rebound of estrogen that will occur, which can cause many problems like:
- Gynecomastia
- Premature closure of growth plates
That said, this will not happen if you take your dose religiously, every day.

• +1
Didn't read all the answers tbh, but:

You shouldn't even ask here because I'm almost sure no one at a younger age (Under 17) and therefore with open plates, at least in the legs has seriously tried to take it, for an entire year with an AI.

The only one who took it here at a young age and for several months was Wincels, he was 17 years old, and he had reported a gain of 3inches in a few months and he had not grown for a long time, that said, natural growth is not excluded...

In short, the only way to know is to test it yourself, whatever happens, you're 19 years old, your leg growth plates are probably closed.
Yes but Wincel’s dad is 6’4 and his mom is 5’7. There was no way he’d only be 5’8 when fully grown. He grew 3 inches to 5’11 which is still much shorter than his dad
Lifefuel tbh

Btw we have late genetic growth for instance my brother grow 2 inches at the age of 21-22

So taking mk677 might help

We can’t say no to things we have to try them
This “late growth” in your family alone is not enough to base this off of, you need to take a bone X-ray to make sure your growth plates are not fused. For instance my dad still grew 3 inches after age 18 but I haven’t grown naturally since I was 15 or 16
Aromasin is a suicidal AI, it literally destroys the estrogen, and no, it is not definitive, if you stop taking it, after a while, your estrogen will return to normal.

Letrozole and Anastrozole are non-suicidal AIs, they "encapsulate" the estrogen, but do not destroy it, so if you suddenly stop, you will have a huge rebound of estrogen that will occur, which can cause many problems like:
- Gynecomastia
- Premature closure of growth plates
That said, this will not happen if you take your dose religiously, every day.
Do you have a source on this?

Last edited: