Is mK677 legit? Any other supplements for heightmaxing? Heightmaxers GTFIH

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
So I was reading about height and stuff and I heard mk677 are legit or do you guys have any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Your too old bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13588 and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, mido the slayer and MrGlutton
melatonin, resveratrol,

niacin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mido the slayer
Once your growth plates have fused it’s over bro keep coping with bogus supplements

• +1
stop being a cuck and give me suggestions

I tried it at 19 and it did nothing so I injected some hormone shit I forgot what it was called but probably didn't help either

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Slob
I tried it at 19 and it did nothing so I injected some hormone shit I forgot what it was called but probably didn't help either
Oh shit man

But we have late growth in our family my brother grow 2 inches when he was 22 so maybe it’s the same case as me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Get your tibia and femur checked first. If growth plates are open, get on letrozole and 25 mg MK677. MK677 apparently doubles gh after long use for 24 hrs. Your gh levels fall as you age and hence maybe you would feel like you don't get results. If you want better results, I'd recommend CJC-1295 or 4-5 IU of HGH daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Slob and mido the slayer
Get your tibia and femur checked first. If growth plates are open, get on letrozole and 25 mg MK677. MK677 apparently doubles gh after long use for 24 hrs. Your gh levels fall as you age and hence maybe you would feel like you don't get results. If you want better results, I'd recommend CJC-1295 or 4-5 IU of HGH daily
Or you could simply pick take HGH as an better alternative

• +1
lazy mido
I just want an answer I don’t want to read a whole article 😂 just told what supplements I should take beside mk677 that’s it lol

• +1
I just want an answer I don’t want to read a whole article 😂 just told what supplements I should take beside mk677 that’s it lol
are you still growing?

• +1
Yeah

• +1
That’s literally within the fucking thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Framletgod
Nothing will make you taller at 19 and peptides or sarms don't do shit anyway. There is a reason doctors use real pharmaceutical growth hormone in large dosages to make children grow. HGH pisses on sarms. Not even remotely comparable.

• +1
I did mk677 for a month and a half at 19. Not a single mm. Once I finish this bottle I dont think im buying another.

• +1
I did mk677 for a month and a half at 19. Not a single mm. Once I finish this bottle I dont think im buying another.
I will give it a shot

To maximize my height

• +1
I will give it a shot

To maximize my height
you need atleast 50mg a day of mk677 to have any impact on ur ¨bones¨ (which is still barely anything)

your 10-15mg pills wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Slob and mido the slayer
you need atleast 50mg a day of mk677 to have any impact on ur ¨bones¨ (which is still barely anything)

your 10-15mg pills wont do shit

rate my frame br0
I added exact same minute url so just play

• Hmm...
10/10 frameslayer
Framletgod

i wouldnt be able to shower there

• JFL
  • +1
So I was reading about height and stuff and I heard mk677 are legit or do you guys have any suggestions?
nothing bro you are forever doomed to lift weight on your back
you cant heightmaxx

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and HailToTheKing
  • +1
then get mk677 and cjc1295 dac or no dac same shit
I will get mk677 50mg ASAP I don’t know about cjc1295 it looks should kinda dangerous and unsafe

Also I will vitiminsmac and exercise (without weight)

• +1
I'm taking it with msm glucosamine chondroitin and Vitamin K D3...

just a cope since i'm 23.. i'm trying

• So Sad
I'm taking it with msm glucosamine chondroitin and Vitamin K D3...

just a cope since i'm 23.. i'm trying
Can you give me information about MSM? And what is it? Is it a type of supplements for skin,hair and bones?

Mk677 is still a good looksmax. It’s good for gymcelling and speeds up collagen synthesis so better hair and skin.

• +1
Mk677 is still a good looksmax. It’s good for gymcelling and speeds up collagen synthesis so better hair and skin.
I’m going to buy it anyway, and what supplements you recommend for skin,hair and bones?

Also I’m going to buy derma rolling 0.5 I just have little acne marks (not scars) what brand you recommend?

Didn't read all the answers tbh, but:

You shouldn't even ask here because I'm almost sure no one at a younger age (Under 17) and therefore with open plates, at least in the legs has seriously tried to take it, for an entire year with an AI.

The only one who took it here at a young age and for several months was Wincels, he was 17 years old, and he had reported a gain of 3inches in a few months and he had not grown for a long time, that said, natural growth is not excluded...

In short, the only way to know is to test it yourself, whatever happens, you're 19 years old, your leg growth plates are probably closed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Ethnicsmatter, middayshowers and 1 other person
Didn't read all the answers tbh, but:

You shouldn't even ask here because I'm almost sure no one at a younger age (Under 17) and therefore with open plates, at least in the legs has seriously tried to take it, for an entire year with an AI.

The only one who took it here at a young age and for several months was Wincels, he was 17 years old, and he had reported a gain of 3inches in a few months and he had not grown for a long time, that said, natural growth is not excluded...

In short, the only way to know is to test it yourself, whatever happens, you're 19 years old, your leg growth plates are probably closed.
Lifefuel tbh

Btw we have late genetic growth for instance my brother grow 2 inches at the age of 21-22

So taking mk677 might help

We can’t say no to things we have to try them

• +1
Useless at 19, your wasting time & money

• So Sad
Pray to god

• JFL
Lifefuel tbh

Btw we have late genetic growth for instance my brother grow 2 inches at the age of 21-22

So taking mk677 might help

We can’t say no to things we have to try them

That's the problem here, people give an opinion if it works or not when they've never tried it themselves, we know that mk677 increases IGF-1 production, but to what extent? And is it enough to produce growth in late adolescents? This is the biggest question here.

This being said, we know, and this time it is proven by several serious studies, that taking an AI during puberty delays or even pauses the closure of the growth plates and therefore allows a greater window for growth.

Wincels said:
Since there is no real complete version of my final stack I will write it here:
25mg MK-677 and then 3,000mg GABA right before bed. Use GABA 5 days on, 2 days off, and skip 1 week every 3 weeks. For MK-677, take a month off every 6 months.
If you notice positive change in morning height (no cheating with spinal decompression) over a period of time then immediately begin taking 1mg Anastrozole every day. (I recommend to begin Anastrozole immediately for youngcels but you may be in trouble with your age, to be safest but more expensive you can start Anastrozole immediately with the rest, but if you see no growth within 4 months then save money and drop the stack. I am working on methods for oldcels, don't worry it isn't impossible.)

Warnings
GABA may cause either increased or decreased anxiety
MK-677 will make you want to eat 20,000,000 calories a day, great for bloatmaxxers, bad for most of us
Diabetes: https://looksmax.org/threads/for-im...ifuel-heightmaxxers-and-roidcels-gtfih.13457/ (includes methods to avoid this)
This stack may induce crying or hurt feelings from moral obsessed pussboys because its technically illegal

So I think you should ideally add Gaba to your stack if you want to try MK677.

Also MK677 increases insulin resistance as indicated, so ideally means should be found to reduce insulin resistance, here is a site that provides interesting means: https://selfhacked.com/blog/top-tips-for-fixing-insulin-resistance/

And as indicated here: https://looksmax.org/threads/warning-about-using-mk677-and-how-to-fix-it.20645/, it seems that MK677 also raises proclatin which can produce several negative effects, he provide ways to limit this.

And all this to say that obviously given your age, don't get into this without examining the state of the growth plates in your legs.

Last edited:
also include aromatase inhibitors in your heightmaxing stack.
there are a lot of hgh peptides like herarelin but if you take all of them, they become more expensive than HGH