Is moistruizer a mandatory thing when using retin a?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
dry skin peeling = retin a
dry skin = wrinkles
should use moistruizer?

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
What's the best brand for moisturizer? I apply tretinoin at night so I'd probably apply moisturizer first and then the tretinoin.

I use this option

Buffering option two:

1. Cleanse
  2. Moisturizer or hydrating toner on wet skin
  3. Wait for skin to dry
  4. Tret
  5. More moisturizer & occlusive (optional) > Bed

search some old woman on youtube showing their routines
chico chicowski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 3043 and UglyMan
Moisture after tret jfl. Why’s everyone stupid ? This is like Equivalent of askin if should wear a condom after you cum inside

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Rasputin
should use moistruizer?
Depends imo, on these 3 things.
- Using it for anti-gaing or for acne;
-On your skin reaction.
- And the % of tretinoin you use.

I'm a scary faggot and in it for the long run and only do for anti aging. So I go the safe route. 0.025% retin-a, and "buffering" with moisterizer beforehand (not afterwards). I had 0 bad reactions, nor redness etc.. Now after 3 months, pretty nice reaction so far. It went slower likely they way i didi it, but I go for longterm so I don't mind.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Depends imo, on these 3 things.
- Using it for anti-gaing or for acne;
-On your skin reaction.
- And the % of tretinoin you use.

I'm a scary faggot and in it for the long run and only do for anti aging. So I go the safe route. 0.025% retin-a, and "buffering" with moisterizer beforehand (not afterwards). I had 0 bad reactions, nor redness etc.. Now after 3 months, pretty nice reaction so far. It went slower likely they way i didi it, but I go for longterm so I don't mind.

High Inhib Incel

broscience or proof?
Why do you need science or proof involved in a simple IQ stuff dude?
I use Retin A 4 Times a week if I don't put moisturizer at least 2 times per day my face will be so fucking dry, that I'll have to stop using the Retin A, so you lose more time just bc you didn't take care correctly. Retin A is all about Adaption, you have to start it slowly until your skin gets used with it and you use it every other day. So of course, you need a moisturizer (Morning when you remove the Retin A, Middle day and before night), btw if you have Vitamin C Serum you can use it in the middle of the day instead of the moisturizer, this is how you will make your skin able to use the Retin A for a long period of time without fuck your skin.
Also apply sunscreen after moisturizer and after Vitamin C.

Check this out

Ordered some.. tried it a couple of times at night and woke up feeling like a Chad.. and no peeling

Isnt there a difference between Retinol and Tretinoin? Also that its water based, could be a disadvantage. My tretinoin 0.5 is a cream.

Why do you need science or proof involved in a simple IQ stuff dude?
I use Retin A 4 Times a week if I don't put moisturizer at least 2 times per day my face will be so fucking dry, that I'll have to stop using the Retin A, so you lose more time just bc you didn't take care correctly. Retin A is all about Adaption, you have to start it slowly until your skin gets used with it and you use it every other day. So of course, you need a moisturizer (Morning when you remove the Retin A, Middle day and before night), btw if you have Vitamin C Serum you can use it in the middle of the day instead of the moisturizer, this is how you will make your skin able to use the Retin A for a long period of time without fuck your skin.
Also apply sunscreen after moisturizer and after Vitamin C.
the simple question for this thread;
If you do not experience crazy dryness do you still need a moistruizer

the simple question for this thread;
If you do not experience crazy dryness do you still need a moistruizer
Yes dude, even if you do experience little to no dryness you still need moistruizer.