Is MSDO enough for a wide square jawline?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Prior to my modified bimax, I'm getting MSE+FM+MSDO. Is MSDO enough to create a square wide jawline or would I need several chin wings / side wings? I'm opposed to implants, I want my own bones

A wide square jawline is determined by your gonions for the most part. MSDO is going to give you a wider mid mandible though.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, Darkstrand and 5 others
A wide square jawline is determined by your gonions for the most part. MSDO is going to give you a wider mid mandible though.
That would make his jaw more round wouldnt it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
So the jowl area?

Interesting. Would I need to convince him to give me IMDO to achieve it? Or should I go with MSDO and then later on, chin wings or side wings?

So the jowl area?

Interesting. Would I need to convince him to give me IMDO to achieve it? Or should I go with MSDO and then later on, chin wings or side wings?
Why not just get an implant.

Brendio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
nigga u have bdd or whatever, btw how'd u get more bizogonial width

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4671
Prior to my modified bimax, I'm getting MSE+FM+MSDO. Is MSDO enough to create a square wide jawline or would I need several chin wings / side wings? I'm opposed to implants, I want my own bones
Are you going to Australia to get it done?

High positioned ramus can still looks good on you if your mandible is long and your chin is wide & square

Garner

MSDO gives a wider chin thus wider mandible as a whole. Mid mandible is not affected by MSDO except for width gains.

John turk
Pat giga chad

If you want lower gonial angle, do osteotomy on ramus (idk the name of the procedure) and maxillary impaction.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
High positioned ramus can still looks good on you if your mandible is long and your chin is wide & square

View attachment 723636View attachment 723638

MSDO gives a wider chin thus wider mandible as a whole. Mid mandible is not affected by MSDO except for width gains.

View attachment 723648View attachment 723650

If you want lower gonial angle, do osteotomy on ramus (idk the name of the procedure) and maxillary impaction.
lmfaoo is that an implant in the first pic at the bottom? The dude cosplaying scorpion

It's over for my 152° gonial angle :feelswhy:

Images

20200726 070435

lmfaoo is that an implant in the first pic at the bottom? The dude cosplaying scorpion
Idk, probably not cause that sharpness cannot be achieved through implants.

It's rare to have this tho, but i've seen such madibles, not having examples rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5912 and Danish_Retard
What does your front look like, you look good here, I thought 152° gonial would be way worse.
I look good from the front (PSL 5-6)

PicsArt 07 31 055836
20200915 012718

But my side is horrendous, like those you see on mouthbreathing illustration
PSL (2-3)

IMG 20190620 WA0005
20200920 154832 01

I think that i just have well hooded eyes, good haircut and wide squared chin. My only good features

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430, Hades and 1 other person
what modified bimax are you going to do

It's really hard to come across surgeons who use titanium or PEEK as custom 3D-CT scan-designed implant material.

I don't think so...honestly, I consider it to be an established technology available to almost every surgeon. But it costs much more money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I look good from the front (PSL 5-6)

[SPOILER

I think that i just have well hooded eyes, good haircut and wide squared chin. My only good features
Copium

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't think so...honestly, I consider it to be an established technology available to almost every surgeon. But it costs much more money.
I've never heard of surgeons using custom 3d ct scan designed titanium facial implants. The only person I know who works with PEEK is Defranq and his results are questionable in terms of aesthetics

I've never heard of surgeons using custom 3d ct scan designed titanium facial implants. The only person I know who works with PEEK is Defranq and his results are questionable in terms of aesthetics
You get fillers right? Looks like it in your pfp

Ok, so now you are hearing (reading) it. Good that you learnt something today. ;)

I knoooow...
Essentially what I'm saying is, if you happen to know a surgeon who uses titanium for jawline and other facial implants, please, be so kind as to give me their names

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Bewusst and Deleted member 4430