Is MSE actually legit?

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh

If this is legit it's a HUGE FUCKING LIFEUEL I got same proportions as the first guy, so maybe I'd finally have zygos as wide as jaw
plz tell me it's legit, cause it looks like he just clenched his teeth in second picture for some reason
edit Im 16

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and St. Wristcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
He has masseter hypertrophy in the right pic which is why his jaw looks wider than cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, 000, mewcoper and 3 others
fuck agga, it pulls on teeth , it makes you even more downward grown

so its all cope?
What? If you look at his old vs new vids you can see he looks different. I think his cheekbones did slightly expand, it's just this pic makes it look more drastic because of the jaw

What? If you look at his old vs new vids you can see he looks different. I think his cheekbones did slightly expand, it's just this pic makes it look more drastic because of the jaw
Idk who it is can you tell me

• +1
Cheekbones gain are soo minor that you shouldn’t consider it

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and to_stop_da_cope
Cheekbones gain are soo minor that you shouldn’t consider it
is there any way to get wider zygos and not look fake af?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShineBright and to_stop_da_cope
Right ammount of fillers, zygomatic osteotomy, implants... all with the right proportions
good to hear, time for moneymaxxing tbh

• +1
Looks better on the right tbh. A little too much hypertrophy, but that's expected from a socially handicapped autist who did chewing exercises too much

Orthodontic appliances are cope. Bimax is what’s needed. I wish people would stop coping with this stupid shit

Orthodontic appliances are cope. Bimax is what’s needed. I wish people would stop coping with this stupid shit
The bone is split and moved. It's basically the same as a surgery, just a gradual progression