Is my facial structure ok? (22-23% bodyfat)

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
20210106 142649

I would say my problems are cheekbone prominence, chin width sharpness/shape, and jaw width.

Even though my cheekbones have good protrusion to the sides, the dont pop through the skin or protrude forward enough. Even though this is kinda sorta a masculine feature,

("Hodges-Simeon et al. (2016) showed that facial width/lower facial height decreases, cheekbone prominence decreases, and lower face height/full face height increases under the influence of pubertal testosterone."

It's definitely not aesthetic or optimal.

They look like a less prominent but higher version of the guy on the right
Screenshot 20210106 153355 Chrome

Second is my chin, it is rounded (harder to tell because pic is taken from an angle facing upwards), and the bone nor appearance is wide enough. The only ok thing about it is the height is a little over 1.5 inches which isn't below average. The chin is also formed by mainly skin (think Reese witherspoon), so that's also bad.
Overall, I need a sharper more square chin that helps my lower third surpass my upper third's height instead of roughly equalling it (lower third is a tiny tiny bit longer than upper third).

Last but certainly not least is my jaw width and angularity. The angularity is masked partially by the camera angle, and the width I estimate to be around 80%. Could someone who knows what they're doing calculate how wide it is in comparison to my cheekbones? Am currently chewmaxxing.

Tbh all my ratios and features are good enough, but my bones hold me back.

Do you guys think if I go from 22-23% bf down to the low teens and start drinking water I could get better bone appearance and more of a sucked in cheek look? At 22-23 % bf I have slight lines that appear depending on the lighting (not with my camera tho), that I hope to improve to distract from my shit undereye bags.

I'm going to be leaving the site soon, so I figure I might as well get the info I need

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Gunna and Limbo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Cacas112, antiantifa and 4 others
Wht tf is no one responding

I don't know what your problem is

Dr eppley intervention needed

• JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi
lose weight

• +1
lose weight
I'm working on it, but what's the issue with the structure; I saw you liked dopes comment saying 'no'

I'm planning on fixing my issues and sorta need to know them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I'm working on it, but what's the issue with the structure; I saw you liked dopes comment saying 'no'

I'm planning on fixing my issues and sorta need to know them
Its hard to tell at your bodyfat honestly. I think its okay. But maybe ur chin height isnt optimal or soft features. Its pointless to have good structure with bad nose eyes and lips.

• +1
Its hard to tell at your bodyfat honestly. I think its okay. But maybe ur chin height isnt optimal or soft features. Its pointless to have good structure with bad nose eyes and lips.
The shadow kind of cuts off a few mm's of my chin height (it's a little over 1.5 inches, right around opry's), but it also does look small because the rest of my face is really big and kind of wide (over 2 fwhr I believe).
I have good mouth nose and eyes, but not sharp enough features. Something I've noticed with true chads is not necessarily bone protrusion, but rather raw angularity/sharpness.
I'm overweight and bloated right now, so hopefully losing those will lead to sharpness.

I hate asking for ratings tho because most people on the site u can't tell if they're being sarcastic or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475