Is my frame above average?

Deleted member 8318

Deleted member 8318

6’4 Balkancell mogger
Im 193cm and curently have 79kg. Used to have 90kg but lost a lot due to some medical problems I had. When i had 90kg i still used to look somewhat skinny. My face would be bloated a bit, but didnt notice much change im my body, due to bad fat distribution i guess.
IMG 20200919 163723

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and ehti

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Gandy tier hips

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Really weird body tbh. It looks as though you implanted 2 bowling balls in your shoulders and the rest looks like skinny fat normie physique. Gonna do a quick prayer to Allah and hope this is just morphed.

• +1
Reactions: ehti and Good_Little_Goy
Really weird body tbh. It looks as though you implanted 2 bowling balls in your shoulders and the rest looks like skinny fat normie physique. Gonna do a quick prayer to Allah and hope this is just morphed.
I did kind of stand veirdly, not really straight thats why my hips look weird

Your bideltoid seems greater than mine and mine are 52cm wide. Looks good. Bulk up

Have No idea bc it pic looks too distorted but i think you mog average joe, ur clavicles look ok

193 cm ? you lucky bastard. you have nice frame but fix that posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Im 193cm and curently have 79kg. Used to have 90kg but lost a lot due to some medical problems I had. When i had 90kg i still used to look somewhat skinny. My face would be bloated a bit, but didnt notice much change im my body, due to bad fat distribution i guess.
View attachment 677966
Far above the average, it is rare to see a body with such good insertions.
Focus on the trapeze and chest, will help to highlight your shape

it looks shit now, you have insane asymetry, BUT it may be due to posture. If you could do picutre of your back, it would be really good. From front i can already see scoliosis which propably is a reason for those asymetric hips (propably uneven)