Is my hair really bad?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I hate my hair and I am honest about it, but how bad is it really? (especially for my age)... I deal with it that I'm low end of normal. An honest opinion, does my hair bring down my looks a lot, or is it passable? I have lyme disease and I have lost some hair because of diffuse thinning. I am not sure what else can be done but I take something for that. But could I find a flattering hairstyle? I don't have a receding hairline.

Attachments

• 20191205_150925.jpg
    20191205_150925.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot (149).png
    Screenshot (149).png
    229.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot (132).png
    Screenshot (132).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    239.7 KB · Views: 88
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, PubertyMaxxer and ArabIncel
Your face looks fine, despite what everyone else desperately wants to make you believe.

The fat however is disgusting. Not only on its own, but coupled with your haircut and age-ambiguous facial appearence it makes you look like a massive pedophile.

Edit: "Fine" in a sense that it doesn't stand out too much from the average, ugly face. It's still well below the minimal treshold of what a woman seeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Fat ass

Lose weight fat boy fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and PubertyMaxxer
Your face looks fine, despite what everyone else desperately wants to make you believe.

The fat however is disgusting. Not only on its own, but coupled with your haircut and age-ambiguous facial appearence it makes you look like a massive pedophile.

Edit: "Fine" in a sense that it doesn't stand out too much from the average, ugly face. It's still well below the minimal treshold of what a woman seeks.

I have beautiful milky white skin and high cheek bones. I have high tier normie potential.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL at anyone who believes this nigga is real and ain’t a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01, PubertyMaxxer, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
You look extremely low testosterone and submissive. Your bone structure and features are average (some slightly above, some slightly below) but one thing that is certain is that you're doing yourself a huge disservice (to a degree that you seem to not realize) by being obese.

Most men around your age are already romantically established and/or are divorced and fuck hookers. With your current looks, you have absolutely no chance of attracting women below 40, and the women you're capable of attracting are ones with looks very low on their priority list that want to settle and piggyback off of a beta provider. This may sound like an insult to your looks, but it's really an insult to lack thereof. You're not ugly by any means, just painfully average and look like you have very low fertility/sex appeal/masculinity.

Your main focus should be gaining masculinity (as opposed to more fucking weight). You're at an age where facial harmony and collagen are no longer a focus (important, just not the focus) and you NEED to gain rugged, masculine looks.

Start by losing weight. Get down to 10% bodyfat. Get a tan. Next, hop on roids and build your body. The lean face, darker skin, increased blood flow and masuclinized fat distribution will all combine to make you look less like a fat, dumpy, pudgy accountant nice guy that has a hot wife....in low-budget movies written by fat, dumpy guys, and more like a masculine man with high sex appeal that can actually get a hot wife.

After and only after you become lean, will you be able to further assess your bone structure and features to see what you can do to make yourself look better.

Lose weight.
I have beautiful milky white skin and high cheek bones. I have high tier normie potential.
You're delusional. This is not even up for debate. You can test your sexual marketplace value yourself. You have zero sex appeal.
JFL at anyone who believes this nigga is real and ain’t a larp
JFL at thinking delusional fat mid life crisis fucks like this guy don't exist. This guy's latent narcissism is insane and probably feels insulted which is why he keeps posting his pics over and over. He can't even believe for a split sec that hes unatteavrice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joyride and forwardgrowth
You look extremely low testosterone and submissive. Your bone structure and features are average (some slightly above, some slightly below) but one thing that is certain is that you're doing yourself a huge disservice (to a degree that you seem to not realize) by being obese.

Most men around your age are already romantically established and/or are divorced and fuck hookers. With your current looks, you have absolutely no chance of attracting women below 40, and the women you're capable of attracting are ones with looks very low on their priority list that want to settle and piggyback off of a beta provider. This may sound like an insult to your looks, but it's really an insult to lack thereof. You're not ugly by any means, just painfully average and look like you have very low fertility/sex appeal/masculinity.

Your main focus should be gaining masculinity (as opposed to more fucking weight). You're at an age where facial harmony and collagen are no longer a focus (important, just not the focus) and you NEED to gain rugged, masculine looks.

Start by losing weight. Get down to 10% bodyfat. Get a tan. Next, hop on roids and build your body. The lean face, darker skin, increased blood flow and masuclinized fat distribution will all combine to make you look less like a fat, dumpy, pudgy accountant nice guy that has a hot wife....in low-budget movies written by fat, dumpy guys, and more like a masculine man with high sex appeal that can actually get a hot wife.

After and only after you become lean, will you be able to further assess your bone structure and features to see what you can do to make yourself look better.

Lose weight.

You're delusional. This is not even up for debate. You can test your sexual marketplace value yourself. You have zero sex appeal.

JFL at thinking delusional fat mid life crisis fucks like this guy don't exist. This guy's latent narcissism is insane and probably feels insulted which is why he keeps posting his pics over and over. He can't even believe for a split sec that hes unatteavrice

Negative. I am not having any "mid life crisis" , otherwise I would be having one since I was a teenager....
I just turned 40 and I'm at the end of youth. Most men have mid life crisis around 50 (yes I know most people don't live to be 100 but that's not that the point). Also I do have pleasant features- a boyish look, much like Fox news Correspondent Tucker Carlson. My main drawback is my weight (which I am working on). Once I finish, I can be a 6 IRL or even a 6.5 I'm listening to your negativity. You are the one who is delusional. I am not listening to it.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and forwardgrowth
Downloadfile

Jfl at you :lul:

End it

Lose weight.

These aren't even my best pics, and I was specifically asking about my hair, not my overall looks. I already know I need to lose weight.
I realize I'm no oil painting, but I just want to be high tier normie. I don't think that is beyond the realm of possibility.

Your hair is solid from the looks of it do you have any thinning?

Ahh ok when did it start thinning?

About 4 years ago. I started on the Fin last year, although the Dr said it was more like precaution. He could not detect MPB, and I believe the main cause is lyme disease.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
About 4 years ago. I started on the Fin last year, although the Dr said it was more like precaution. He could not detect MPB, and I believe the main cause is lyme disease.
If your thinning only on the top it is mpb. It can start any age. How bad it will get depends on genetics.

If your thinning only on the top it is mpb. It can start any age. How bad it will get depends on genetics.

True, but I don't have the more typical form which is the temple recession and M shape at the front.

If i looked like i would cut my hair off with fire