Is my jaw too big?

I

Ibi_saqib

Iron
I've noticed that my jaw is too squared looking, is it just or me is it fine? Also do you think I need rhino for my nose?
IMG 20190221 233851 424

No its still smaller than your bizygomatic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 611, jefferson and 7 others
No its still smaller than your bizygomatic.
Is that a good thing? Just started doing looksmaxing and don't know alot of stuff

Is that a good thing? Just started doing looksmaxing and don't know alot of stuff
Its fine in your case since its only a little smaller. To have a jaw wider than your cheekbones width may look unbalanced, but yours is a bit smaller/about same which is fine.

Shave that fucking thing above your lips wtf

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, jefferson, Michael Myers and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Michael Myers and Madness
Its fine in your case since its only a little smaller. To have a jaw wider than your cheekbones width may look unbalanced, but yours is a bit smaller/about same which is fine.
What do you say about the nose?

Great, can you clean? my lawn isnt gonna mow its self you know Juan.

Great, can you clean? my lawn isnt gonna mow its self you know Juan.

The fuck Ik it doesn't look good. My laugh lines aren't as good either. Can we just proceed with the question plz?

The fuck Ik it doesn't look good. My laugh lines aren't as good either. Can we just proceed with the question plz?

m8...i did a joke because you looked mexican, I never said anything about anything else, Leave it yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Big jawline is good

No it's smaller than you should want it to be lol wtf why are there so many retards in this section

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
needs lefort 3

needs lefort 3
You remind me of someone but I cant quite put on exactly who you remind me of. Have you had any other usernames on any other sites before? Or this one even?

• +1
You remind me of someone but I cant quite put on exactly who you remind me of. Have you had any other usernames on any other sites before? Or this one even?
No this is the only one, just joined this site a week ago and also became an incel lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
No this is the only one, just joined this site a week ago and also became an incel lol
you dont become incel bhai you are born one

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Ibi_saqib
I wasn't asking you look at who I was quoting
51741941 627555314361823 4807691498134962176 n

• +1
  • Love it
What do you guys say about the nose? Do I need rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
skincaremaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
JFL, its always curries :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
My first recommendation would be to lighten your skin. And get rid of that dirty, greasy, good awful mustache. You're not a fucking musketeer.