Is my neck vertically short?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

mine is too long

I think I have vertically short neck and small skull.

lmfao its soo fcking over.
mine is too long
long neck>>short neck, you can atleast make ur long neck look bigger /shorter by neck training and training ur traps. short vertical neck is death sentence

It's pretty short, at least you don't have a chicken neck like I do.

is there any way to make it vertically bigger? lol
I think that it's actually really doable. There's a tribe in some third world place that puts rings aroung their neck to make it insanely long. But honestly stretching tf out of it would probably do it. Constantly have a posture that makes it look longer.

I think that it's actually really doable. There's a tribe in some third world place that puts rings aroung their neck to make it insanely long. But honestly stretching tf out of it would probably do it. Constantly have a posture that makes it look longer.
so if i just do stretches, itll somewhat grow?

Long defined neck ( not big ) > short stocky neck

So this would give you a weird frame but make neck appear longer

literally looks completey normal to me and in no way would hinder your aesthetics at all.
also you look like a decent looking curry. you dont need to worry about your looks that much. worrying about being nt will help much more

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
short vertical neck is death sentence
I dont wanna sound like a bluepiller or anything but CHILL, the neck is literally one of the things that matter the least, if your neck is even close to being normal then it has 0 effect on your overall looks. It'd never be a death sentence jfl
literally looks completey normal to me and in no way would hinder your aesthetics at all.
also you look like a decent looking curry. you dont need to worry about your looks that much. worrying about being nt will help much more
agree completely