Is my surgery journey legit?

Demon

Demon

Orphan gang
I'm a 5'4 turbomanlet with a 19" bideltoid, 70.5" reach (lanky arms). My frame is pretty large for someone my height, especially my hands - 7.75" (You can assume what else is that length). My lower body looks somewhat compressed but I don't have low fat tendons like monkeys. My feet are small but nobody cares about that. I have to hem my own pants and sometimes even buy from kids sections just for a good fit. People I've known from high school would say I look like Lucas Black but I have bigger ears and a larger nose. I have mild acne which is a wip rn and some noticeable moles which I plan to remove.

My face isn't hideous but I'll do hairline lowering, otoplasty, and maybe rhinoplasty to prettyboymax. I rate myself as a low tier normie as I can get "girlfriends" but they're the absolute worst. Literal genetic trash. Yea I'm shallow... I have a pct and slight eyelid exposure but one thing I hate about my eye area is how the lower part of my eyes look swollen. WTF is this? I don't want to upload a pic of myself bc I'm embarrassed if someone were to expose me. Lucas Black also has lower eye bulge in some pics so that's a reference. Could someone explain what this is? Also about moles, what should I do to get them removed? They're flat btw. I have a decent lower third so I'm going to ignore that.

Where exactly do I get LL in the US for a good price? I found this smug faggot who looks like he enjoys being pegged with precice insertion rods:

What is the cost of surgery and physical therapy by the Precice method?
The cost of surgery with physical therapy is $85,000 (Precice2) for bilateral femoral lengthening and $95,000 for bilateral tibial lengthening (Precice 2). For individuals who undergo femoral lengthening followed by tibial lengthening we offer a package price of $170,000 (Precice 2). In some select individuals we will consider simultaneous femur and tibia lengthening at one surgery for a total cost of $150,000. Please note that there is a higher risk for fat embolism which can lead to death if both femur and tibia devices are inserted at one time. Although we have never had this complication, it remains a serious theoretical risk. It remains safer to do the two lengthening surgeries on separate dates separated by at least two to three weeks apart.
That's too much especially from someone with such a punchable face.

I'm looking to spend <$105k on bilateral tibial & femur lengthening and reach at least 5'9. I don't think just tibial/femur will do as some who do take this path end up disproportionate.
Longshot? The Bavarian limb center used to show prices for what I'm looking at $95k w an older model of precice but they're in Germany. I plan to contact them.
I have $300k to use and I want to make them count so I can achieve the best of myself. I "hope" I can do all this before 2020 and recover as soon as I can.

USA only Paley and Rozbruch, however u will pay around 150k for everything.
In Europe u can get top doctor for lower price. Dr. Giotkas from Greece can do femoral and tibial lengthening for 80k$ including physio, wheelchair, crutches, stay in hospital etc. Femoral lengthening is Stryde Nail, Tibia lengthening is TSF frame.
Don't go to unknown doctors.
Read diaries on limblenghteningforum.com

I know ur pain I was 165cm until 16, then I just shot up to 185cm in 2.5 years.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Demon
blow all the loot and drugs and hookers then od on drugs imo

at 5'4 whilst being ugly, its just too much imo to overcome.
In Europe u can get top doctor for lower price. Dr. Giotkas from Greece can do femoral and tibial lengthening for 80k$ including physio, wheelchair, crutches, stay in hospital etc. Femoral lengthening is Stryde Nail, Tibia lengthening is TSF frame.

its more then 80k lol. Try 100k+ all for what? 4 inches of height?

I'll look him up n yea it really sucks...

you are 5'4, just give up bro

Nah that's a waste, I hate drugs and whores. I wouldn't do that tbh

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person

If he has enough money then he can make himself more happy and confident with 4 inches more lol at least he isn't wanker who just read forum and dream about better himself without doing anything.
It's 85k at max including visa, may he 2-3 weeks stay in Greece, don't talk when u don't know about this.

I'll look him up n yea it really sucks...
Yeah I thought about LL too but I just grew, looking at my tall siblings it was predictable. 4inches of total increase is OK especially ur armspawn is OK too, then u can get away with lifts to 5'11, it's completely fine height.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, AdamLanza, randomguy1235 and 2 others
i would suggest you third world surgeon,
for 2 reason
surgeon are cheaper and more experience
many manlet from oversea visiting third world to do LL
got some relative doing LL for 6 month increased about 2 inches cost less than $8000 in Malaysia
move to Malaysia and live out ur life as a king
how the f you know im going to post about Malaysia

If he has enough money then he can make himself more happy and confident with 4 inches more lol at least he isn't wanker who just read forum and dream about better himself without doing anything.
It's 85k at max including visa, may he 2-3 weeks stay in Greece, don't talk when u don't know about this.

Yeah I thought about LL too but I just grew, looking at my tall siblings it was predictable. 4inches of total increase is OK especially ur armspawn is OK too, then u can get away with lifts to 5'11, it's completely fine height.
Yea my lower body just never grew my upper just looks kind of lanky and it bothers me knowing how short my legs are.
i would suggest you third world surgeon,
for 2 reason
surgeon are cheaper and more experience
many manlet from oversea visiting third world to do LL
got some relative doing LL for 6 month increased about 2 inches cost less than $8000 in Malaysia

how the f you know im going to post about Malaysia
Well at least you provide info unlike @heroinfather

Yea my lower body just never grew my upper just looks kind of lanky and it bothers me knowing how short my legs are.

Well at least you provide info unlike @heroinfather
If u have money then I recommend LL for you, being 5'4 is just suifuel, my 11yo cousin (girl) is 5'4.
Don't go to some third world countries, don't risk your legs. Do your surgery with some well known doctor in normal country especially u have money, just don't fuck up ur legs, 4 inches are very achievable.

• +1
Reactions: Demon
jfl at the retards here telling him ((its over buddy boyo go eee arrr)) when they have absolutely zero real knowledge of leg lengthening surgery.
OP do 3 inches tibia and 4 inches femur (maybe consider cross-lenghtening because it's cheap but I recommend getting internals like STRYDE or Precise 2, make your research on the LL forums)

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, randomguy1235, The Dude Abides and 4 others
jfl at the retards here telling him ((its over buddy boyo go eee arrr)) when they have absolutely zero real knowledge of leg lengthening surgery.
OP do 3 inches tibia and 4 inches femur (maybe consider cross-lenghtening because it's cheap but I recommend getting internals like STRYDE or Precise 2, make your research on the LL forums)
Ofc internal, I thought everyone would consider external obsolete

• +1
Reactions: Guest
You should get LL before all other surgeries.
Maxing out the face at 5'4 is obviously pointless.
Even after LL you'll be short but the difference will still be great.
If you really do go for LL and seriously have the money to do so, then please document it on this forum. Many people are interested in LL but there are still not enough legit posts on LL experience online imo.

Leg lenghtening forums boyyo. It's going to cos you so much and forget about being 6ft+. I think you;ll do femurs and tibia for 5'9 but it will be worth it.
still not enough legit posts on LL experience online imo
Literally a whole forum dedicated to it.
But OP will be crippled if doing that much on his tibia and femurs. OP check out the forum and make an account. They will show you what you need and how much is reccomended for complete recovery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demon and Guest
You should get LL before all other surgeries.
Maxing out the face at 5'4 is obviously pointless.
Even after LL you'll be short but the difference will still be great.
If you really do go for LL and seriously have the money to do so, then please document it on this forum. Many people are interested in LL but there are still not enough legit posts on LL experience online imo.
Yea I plan on getting my face done sometime after the nails are inserted since my face isn't that bad but I do want to improve it. I'll record everything useful when I undergo the procedure and post op. I'm serious of doing this.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 39
Leg lenghtening forums boyyo. It's going to cos you so much and forget about being 6ft+. I think you;ll do femurs and tibia for 5'9 but it will be worth it.

But OP will be crippled if doing that much on his tibia and femurs. OP check out the forum and make an account. They will show you what you need and how much is reccomended for complete recovery.
The forum is shit, I've checked it out a couple times

• JFL
I am almost the same as you dude. I'm 5'5 and I have a pretty face. I'm also considering doing LL and I have the money for it. I can still get short girls because of my face but they're usually ugly, not hideous, but medium to ugly, I always face mog the girls that I make out with, which is pretty sad. I also fraud with lifts to get to 5'6 and I live in a country where the average is 5'7 so it's not the end of the world for me being this height. But I still really want to do LL if possible

The forum is shit, I've checked it out a couple times
Dumb nigger then you're expecting this forum to help you? There are actual succes stories of manlets like you becoming average height, but of course you'd ask a site full of aspie chads looking to increase PSL.
It's over.

Edit: I'm retarded thoguht you were OP. But the LL forums are legit and you have to be a dumbass to think "it's shit" when all stories on there are legit

I don't think of going beyond my arm span actually. Any increase is better than nothing.

I don't think of going beyond my arm span actually. Any increase is better than nothing.
No bro get to 5'9 please:feelswah:

I am almost the same as you dude. I'm 5'5 and I have a pretty face. I'm also considering doing LL and I have the money for it. I can still get short girls because of my face but they're usually ugly, not hideous, but medium to ugly, I always face mog the girls that I make out with, which is pretty sad. I also fraud with lifts to get to 5'6 and I live in a country where the average is 5'7 so it's not the end of the world for me being this height. But I still really want to do LL if possible
Damn bro, u actually kiss them? Anyway at least u get w someone u like right? I height fraud somewhat too w some nike lunarlon insoles. They're for running but they're useful for that too +1.5 in.

How old are you OP?

• Hmm...
Yea that's what I expect at the least :rolleyes:
Oh thank god. You'll be fine at 5'9. Maybe not a chad but it may even be possible to be a chad-lite imho if you ascend with face

• JFL
I'm a 5'4 turbomanlet with a 19" bideltoid, 70.5" reach (lanky arms). My frame is pretty large for someone my height, especially my hands - 7.75" (You can assume what else is that length). My lower body looks somewhat compressed but I don't have low fat tendons like monkeys. My feet are small but nobody cares about that. I have to hem my own pants and sometimes even buy from kids sections just for a good fit. People I've known from high school would say I look like Lucas Black but I have bigger ears and a larger nose. I have mild acne which is a wip rn and some noticeable moles which I plan to remove.

My face isn't hideous but I'll do hairline lowering, otoplasty, and maybe rhinoplasty to prettyboymax. I rate myself as a low tier normie as I can get "girlfriends" but they're the absolute worst. Literal genetic trash. Yea I'm shallow... I have a pct and slight eyelid exposure but one thing I hate about my eye area is how the lower part of my eyes look swollen. WTF is this? I don't want to upload a pic of myself bc I'm embarrassed if someone were to expose me. Lucas Black also has lower eye bulge in some pics so that's a reference. Could someone explain what this is? Also about moles, what should I do to get them removed? They're flat btw. I have a decent lower third so I'm going to ignore that.

Where exactly do I get LL in the US for a good price? I found this smug faggot who looks like he enjoys being pegged with precice insertion rods:
That's too much especially from someone with such a punchable face.

I'm looking to spend <$105k on bilateral tibial & femur lengthening and reach at least 5'9. I don't think just tibial/femur will do as some who do take this path end up disproportionate.
Longshot? The Bavarian limb center used to show prices for what I'm looking at $95k w an older model of precice but they're in Germany. I plan to contact them.
I have $300k to use and I want to make them count so I can achieve the best of myself. I "hope" I can do all this before 2020 and recover as soon as I can.
how old are you?
Bro ur arm breadth should equal your height.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
the length of both of your stretched out arms == height ded srs dude
Yea but not in my case since I have an ape index of +6 ded srs dude

Yea but not in my case since I have an ape index of +6 ded srs dude
probably still growing. go see an endocrinologist

• JFL
blast HGH. it's way cheper than limb lengthening.
That becomes almost useless after a person stops growing... It could help build muscle but overdosing doesn't legit when I haven't grown at all in 5 years

How do you have 300k at 18?

• JFL
have you even tried hgh and other drugs before considering this

yes, OP please teach moneymaxxing
Orphan max w lawyers, have your parents accidentally killed and sue for large amount bc “muh family” that I no longer have. Mine is all from life insurance since I don’t have a family. From my perspective family is gay anyway.
have you even tried hgh and other drugs before considering this
Nope. It fucks up ur system when a person is already fully grown. I literally haven’t grown in years... I’m not delusional to think I would get another growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

100k gets you 3 inches max.
It's worth it for you tbh. 5'4 can get you to 5'9 safely. But if you aren't rich it's over.

What do u suggest then? Go on a killing spree?
No. Rape spree!! (Has no incel done that yet? I never get why they just kill people. I'd just rape the teen stunners and live out my last few days like i'm in paradise!!)

why not Mahboubian