Is my weak chin because of an overbite or shit genetics?

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Can you post a picture of your jaw from the side just make the area above the nose black

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Can you lean your head to the wall and then make a side profile? make sure that the back of your head is on the wall. By this we can be sure if your maxilla, chin etc is recessed or not, otherwise its kinda anglefrauding.

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
This looks like overbite or sodium water retention.

Check your facial proportions after jogging or heavy sweat inducing exercise. If nothing changes then it's overbite.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Elementalist
This looks like overbite or sodium water retention.

Check your facial proportions after jogging or heavy sweat inducing exercise. If nothing changes then it's overbite.
I don't get this though. What diagnoses an overbite is what the inside of my mouth looks like, it is possible to have normal teeth and have a receding chin and I am wondering if that is the problem I have or if a just generally weak chin is the problem I have.

Me obviously..

Me obviously..

Trainee
Line your teeth up so that you dont have an overbite and look at how it affects your facial structure. I would also look into mewing even though its not entirely convincing.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Adept
Can you lean your head to the wall and then make a side profile? make sure that the back of your head is on the wall. By this we can be sure if your maxilla, chin etc is recessed or not, otherwise its kinda anglefrauding.
By back of the head do you mean like just above the neck or below the scalp

qwep

qwep

Banned
You might need jaw surgery if you want braces

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
I don't get this though. What diagnoses an overbite is what the inside of my mouth looks like, it is possible to have normal teeth and have a receding chin and I am wondering if that is the problem I have or if a just generally weak chin is the problem I have.
Overbite can cause the chin and jaw to recess backwards.

Attachments

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Quit making these threads bro just take the advice lol

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
can feel the frustration taken in these photos

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
RIP :feelsrope:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wool Looksmaxing 6
KrissKross Looksmaxing 10
belnar93 Looksmaxing 11