Is neckmaxxing a FUCKING MEME?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Neckmaxxing is really hard. I train neck 3x a week with heavy weights and it is still only 43 cm in circumference and more NARROW than my skull.

Now, my neck looks strong and symmetrical, but it doesn't look like a bad boys neck.

Now, note I have been through 3 CYCLES and am about 213 lbs at 12% bf and 6'2'' height.

Now look at neck on dude on the right!

He doesn't look like he lifts at all, but his neck is thick as hell. Like the width of his jaw or wider.

So is neck genetically determined by skull width? So you are pretty much born with it?

Because I will tell you that despite going heavy on neck 3x a week it will pump at gym, but quickly go down and doesn't look THAT big IRL.

It definitely does not look like neck on dude on the right.

So is it a fucking meme like everything else? Neck insertions are determined by width of mandible or some shit like that, right?

FUCK!

https://incels.is/attachments/our-chadcels-jpg.156824/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
cope ive gained alot of mass around my neck in the past years
its cause ur shity work ethic

if u want before and after pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
cope ive gained alot of mass around my neck in the past years
its cause ur shity work ethic

if u want before and after pm me
What shitty work ethic? I told you I train neck 3x a week.

Please tell me how to improve.

neck training works

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Cleftcel, Ruby and 1 other person
No. Look at wrestlers.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
What shitty work ethic? I told you I train neck 3x a week.

Please tell me how to improve.
ive been training it for 3 years, training it every second day

i do 4x50 curls with 25kg dumbell on my face and 4x50 neck extensions with the same dumbell

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, jefferson and Deleted member 2756

i do 4x50 curls with 25kg dumbell on my face and 4x50 neck extensions with the same dumbell
Yeah, same, but I only train neck for a year or so, not 3 years.

I can't do 50 curls with 25kg plate on my face. I can do 20-30 helping with arms.

For back neck extensions I found leg training machine to work better actually.

Anyone has an effective neck bulking routine for width i am dead serious

Yeah, same, but I only train neck for a year or so, not 3 years.

I can't do 50 curls with 25kg plate on my face. I can do 20-30 helping with arms.

For back neck extensions I found leg training machine to work better actually.
neck harness is ideal tbh i wish i had one but my parents would think im retarded

It's not, have many photos that show how looks masculinity.

Its genetic. Mine was 15.5inches when i was 17 @ 140lbs

I think neck gains look more noticeable when u have shorter neck. Its not gonna be as noticeable if u have a long neck.

I feel sorry for guys with long neck lol

I think neck gains look more noticeable when u have shorter neck. Its not gonna be as noticeable if u have a long neck.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Just merely putting on weight will help, look at any fatcel. But testosterone i think may also have an effect.

12% bodyfat

I have 36.8 cm neck

Just neckmax so you can look like this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Framletgod, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Neckmaxxing is really hard. I train neck 3x a week with heavy weights and it is still only 43 cm in circumference and more NARROW than my skull.

Now, my neck looks strong and symmetrical, but it doesn't look like a bad boys neck.

Now, note I have been through 3 CYCLES and am about 213 lbs at 12% bf and 6'2'' height.

Now look at neck on dude on the right!

He doesn't look like he lifts at all, but his neck is thick as hell. Like the width of his jaw or wider.

So is neck genetically determined by skull width? So you are pretty much born with it?

Because I will tell you that despite going heavy on neck 3x a week it will pump at gym, but quickly go down and doesn't look THAT big IRL.

It definitely does not look like neck on dude on the right.

So is it a fucking meme like everything else? Neck insertions are determined by width of mandible or some shit like that, right?

FUCK!

https://incels.is/attachments/our-chadcels-jpg.156824/
3 times a week? Train fucking 6 times a week! If you get no results, up the amount of intensity and training.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581

Mirin dedication

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Chadelite and BigBiceps

Guys with short neck get faster results. It's basic knowledge. That's why shorter guys get faster results in gym than taller guys (atleast size-wise), because they have less space to fill and shorter muscles.

Wer

a) yes its genetics - im small skullcel and im 38, but it also looks more masculine tha nsome ppl 40+ because its "jacked" and loooks big compare to small skull
b) I would go with less repetition more weight. Now I do 40kg x 25 reps
c) Neck grows differently than most ppl think. Its pretty much impossible to grow thicker than a jaw. It grows more like "in 3d" rather than 2d aka wider than a jaw
d) I proved that you can gain 1,5-3,5 cm/year without bulking
e) Even if you dont want, your traps will also grow, and its very noticable
f) it takes damn time. its like natural bodybuilding. 5-7 years of lifting for a nice body

View attachment 131513

a) yes its genetics - im small skullcel and im 38, but it also looks more masculine tha nsome ppl 40+ because its "jacked" and loooks big compare to small skull
b) I would go with less repetition more weight. Now I do 40kg x 25 reps
c) Neck grows differently than most ppl think. Its pretty much impossible to grow thicker than a jaw. It grows more like "in 3d" rather than 2d aka wider than a jaw
d) I proved that you can gain 1,5-3,5 cm/year without bulking
e) Even if you dont want, your traps will also grow, and its very noticable
f) it takes damn time. its like natural bodybuilding. 5-7 years of lifting for a nice body
I was told neck grows fast. Like one inch in a month.

It's literally not hard at all

I have a 36cm neck which is also pretty long with a 61cm skull :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have only a 40cm neck but just starting the training.
I hope to have substantial gains in the next weeks/months even though I am aware it depends greatly of your constitution. I am pretty sure i will never have a huge neck because I don't have a huge skeleton.
Definition is thus also important to me to compensate that thickness.
I was told neck grows fast. Like one inch in a month.
Shit. I am gonna look like a tree trunk.

Why do they have cuyen and insomniac written on their t shirt lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
43cm neck is extremely good tho