is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
Truecel14

Truecel14

Trainee
Said a load of racist shit
Everyone does lol. Holy shit I feel bad. It is literally over, he will literally never get a job, living in poverty and food stamps before he ropes or goes er.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
itsOVER

itsOVER

Mage
Justice is proportionate to the severity of the offence. You can't call it justice when you're escalating. This is vengeance, and you know that full well.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That's all fine imo. Verbal abuse for a future and you're in touchy territory.
Nibba often, as a point of argument, claimed I'd never back up what I said IRL.

I'm giving him the opportunity to do just that - he can stand by his words on here to others IRL, such as his uni professor and those in charge of his med school application, and later on, the hiring manager of KFC.

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school

I'm giving him the opportunity to do just that - he can stand by his words on here to others IRL, such as his uni professor and those in charge of his med school application, and later on, the hiring manager of KFC.
bruh it’s pixels on a screen

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Mage

Someone 'eye for an eye, dox for a dox' this fag.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Research>Rotting
Will do. It might be a week or two to make it as have a few other things going on and ofc I gotta learn to use the software.

Domain has been purchased for 4 years, but in reality it'll stay up until nibba kills himself.
Goddam at this point you might as well hire a hit man on him or something. Someone can also dox you back tbh

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

White Micropenis
Is he really gay?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
Lmao if you think the info you’ll have posted on your site will prevent him to get a job like you say. No one gives a shit you retarded autists, he could just say some guy irl hates him and made up the whole story about him, etc

How fucking low IQ you autists are it baffles me

fobos

fobos

Mód
Lmao if you think the info you’ll have posted on your site will prevent him to get a job like you say. No one gives a shit you retarded autists, he could just say some guy irl hates him and made up the whole story about him, etc

How fucking low IQ you autists are it baffles me
Considering that he was arrested for attacking a woman idk bro

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
Low inhib high T having your own picture as avi
I just have to be careful what I say on here tbh, if I say anti Semitic stuff like nibba did it’s over

Enthusiast
In all honesty, you really think that his future employer will take time to type his name on google after seeing his résumé and seeing his looks halo ? In case that happens, he could just create his own pharmacy and make money off that once he graduates from uni tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jefferson OffTopic 14
ZUZZCEL OffTopic 29
Hunter OffTopic 93