is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
is he allowed interrnet access in that phyc ward hes locked up in atm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Marsiere214, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
he has probably roped upon finding no castor oil in the prison washrooms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25938, n0rthface and 38 others
If not he's gonna be in for a surprise when he gets out

rip

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 4804, No Bones Dax and 11 others
jefferson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
I’m not satisfied with the fact he incel shamed but Christ, he definitely doesn’t deserve the doxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, TUSSELEIF, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
What a cunt who doxed him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, TUSSELEIF, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others
I've already got a website up buddyboyos. Domain name purchased.

As soon as I figure out the basics of web design and have a few hours to sort everything out it's gonna be utterly over for him. Then it'll just be a case of waiting until Google indexes the site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14693, n0rthface and 17 others
it's over

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

As soon as I figure out the basics of web design and have a few hours to sort everything out it's gonna be utterly over for him. Then it'll just be a case of waiting until Google indexes the site.
What a bitch thing to do

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 15099, mogstar and 18 others
Just using wordpress. Doesnt look too difficult. Never designed a website before but it looks pretty much like drag and drop.
link when done

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Vitruvian, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
link when done

Will do. It might be a week or two to make it as have a few other things going on and ofc I gotta learn to use the software.

Domain has been purchased for 4 years, but in reality it'll stay up until nibba kills himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17829, SkinjobCatastrophe and 10 others

Link when done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369, n0rthface and 5 others
Will do. It might be a week or two to make it as have a few other things going on and ofc I gotta learn to use the software.

Domain has been purchased for 4 years, but in reality it'll stay up until nibba kills himself.
Why don’t you like him? Just wondering.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UnseasonedChicken, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
I dont follow, was nibba mental or some shit? I know he got ddoxed but he didnt seem mental to me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4804
the blackpill destroys many men
stay away from chadfishing experiments boyos

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4804
the blackpill destroys many men
stay away from chadfishing experiments boyos
Better to know the blackpill than waste time with and I say this sarcastically ‘improving your personality’.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Better to know the blackpill than waste time with and I say this sarcastically ‘improving your personality’.
coping is the key to success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
he sends me snaps everyday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 3 others

a site of what? his name?

a site of what? his name?

We have his name and uni, as well as the city he lives in and his high school.

Needless to say in 17000 posts on here there's more than enough material for him to come across as absolute scum to a hiring manager or HR drone googling his name.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
We have his name and uni, as well as the city he lives in and his high school.

Needless to say in 17000 posts on here there's more than enough material for him to come across as absolute scum to a hiring manager or HR drone googling his name.

bro chill lol

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, mogstar, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
bro chill lol
@itsOVER thinks he's God

It's poetic hypocrisy. He's trying to ruin the life of another because of their arrogance, and in doing so demonstrates his own arrogance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, mogstar, Mongrelcel and 19 others
@itsOVER thinks he's God

It's poetic hypocrisy. He's trying to ruin the life of another because of their arrogance, and in doing so demonstrates his own arrogance

I call it justice buddyboyo. Its cuck mentality to believe in normie rubbish like turning the other cheek and not harming your enemies when you have the chance.

He'll learn a valuable lesson: act like a cunt to others, and they'll return the favour.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Aladin, UnseasonedChicken and 11 others
I call it justice buddyboyo. Its cuck mentality to believe in normie rubbish like turning the other cheek and not harming your enemies when you have the chance.

He'll learn a valuable lesson: act like a cunt to others, and they'll return the favour.
Justice is proportionate to the severity of the offence. You can't call it justice when you're escalating. This is vengeance, and you know that full well.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That's all fine imo. Verbal abuse for a future and you're in touchy territory.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
It’s actually over. He’s retarded for giving out his real name in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 685
What did Nibba actually do to make people hate him?

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
What did Nibba actually do to make people hate him?
Said a load of racist shit, verbally abused a few people, was extremely narcissistic etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, n0rthface, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Said a load of racist shit

Everyone does lol. Holy shit I feel bad. It is literally over, he will literally never get a job, living in poverty and food stamps before he ropes or goes er.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Everyone does lol. Holy shit I feel bad. It is literally over, he will literally never get a job, living in poverty and food stamps before he ropes or goes er.
Welcome to Looksmax.me, the LOOKSMAXING FORUM where you can't post your pics or you'll get doxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, .👽., Albeacho and 14 others
Justice is proportionate to the severity of the offence. You can't call it justice when you're escalating. This is vengeance, and you know that full well.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That's all fine imo. Verbal abuse for a future and you're in touchy territory.

Nibba often, as a point of argument, claimed I'd never back up what I said IRL.

I'm giving him the opportunity to do just that - he can stand by his words on here to others IRL, such as his uni professor and those in charge of his med school application, and later on, the hiring manager of KFC.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 4 others

I'm giving him the opportunity to do just that - he can stand by his words on here to others IRL, such as his uni professor and those in charge of his med school application, and later on, the hiring manager of KFC.
bruh it’s pixels on a screen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and ElliotRodgerJr
jfl. imagine getting into uni, busting your ass as a pre-med to only have that dream shattered by posters on an obscure, autistic forum. shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 2403, .👽. and 14 others

Someone 'eye for an eye, dox for a dox' this fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others

Goddam at this point you might as well hire a hit man on him or something. Someone can also dox you back tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4804, No Bones Dax and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, No Bones Dax, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 4 others
Is he really gay?