is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

jfl. imagine getting into uni, busting your ass as a pre-med to only have that dream shattered by posters on an obscure, autistic forum. shit
nibbas a douchebag so he kinda deserved it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and SikKunt
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and kobecel
Littlehales me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Lmao if you think the info you’ll have posted on your site will prevent him to get a job like you say. No one gives a shit you retarded autists, he could just say some guy irl hates him and made up the whole story about him, etc

How fucking low IQ you autists are it baffles me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstar, Deleted member 2403 and 12 others
Lmao if you think the info you’ll have posted on your site will prevent him to get a job like you say. No one gives a shit you retarded autists, he could just say some guy irl hates him and made up the whole story about him, etc

How fucking low IQ you autists are it baffles me
Considering that he was arrested for attacking a woman idk bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 11758, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Considering that he was arrested for attacking a woman idk bro
That will count 100x times more than a fucking website with racist posts and pics

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Marsiere214, diggbicc and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214 and SikKunt
No fucking shit, you can shut up now.
bro... Why so aggressive?
e6e2de77-2167-4c60-9af2-467c805c4eb0_1.cf45825181f4d7ddc87dec1f696e802f.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Low inhib high T having your own picture as avi
I just have to be careful what I say on here tbh, if I say anti Semitic stuff like nibba did it’s over

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, rockndogs and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4562, Marsiere214 and 3 others
In all honesty, you really think that his future employer will take time to type his name on google after seeing his résumé and seeing his looks halo ? In case that happens, he could just create his own pharmacy and make money off that once he graduates from uni tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
knowing docs myself and ppl in healthcare, he'll fit right in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and kobecel
Dont worry boyos, I have no life to ruin.

You fuck hot Thai/Eastern European girls on the reg supplemented from an income of teaching EFL - it shits all over mine and I’ve just got Norman looks. It’s not like you’re a truecel based on the thread you posted.

Wouldn’t it be an issue if someone said to the hiring manager over there with your pic and name, some of the stuff you’ve said?

Your real first name is distinctive but you’re a Man City fan so I assume it’s just a pseudonym of the player with the same name

You fuck hot Thai/Eastern European girls on the reg supplemented from an income of teaching EFL - it shits all over mine and I’ve just got Norman looks. It’s not like you’re a truecel based on the thread you posted.

Wouldn’t it be an issue if someone said to the hiring manager over there with your pic and name, some of the stuff you’ve said?

Your real first name is distinctive but you’re a Man City fan so I assume it’s just a pseudonym of the player with the same name

ESL jobs are a dime a dozen, if you get fired you can literally just walk down the street and get another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Alexanderr
Not if he just left these communities after being banned

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
ESL jobs are a dime a dozen, if you get fired you can literally just walk down the street and get another.
Why are you going to the extent you are, making a website about him just because he seemed like a douche from some forum posts? Really confuses me and seems like you've got a lot more to lose than to gain by doing this. Did he personally harass you or do something bad to you? I really just don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Marsiere214 and diggbicc
Why are you going to the extent you are, making a website about him just because he seemed like a douche from some forum posts? Really confuses me and seems like you've got a lot more to lose than to gain by doing this. Did he personally harass you or do something bad to you? I really just don't get it.

The cost to me is relative peanuts. A couple of hours wageslaving for 4 years of hosting.

The reason is simple: he's a cunt, I hate him and it's within my power to do something about it, whereas previously there was little I could do to punish him for acting the tard.

You are quite simply a cuck if you don't take the opportunity to ruin your enemies when the chance presents itself. I've no doubt he'd do the same if roles were reversed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4562, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
The cost to me is relative peanuts. A couple of hours wageslaving for 4 years of hosting.

The reason is simple: he's a cunt, I hate him and it's within my power to do something about it, whereas previously there was little I could do to punish him for acting the tard.

You are quite simply a cuck if you don't take the opportunity to ruin your enemies when the chance presents itself. I've no doubt he'd do the same if roles were reversed.
Absolutely pathetic. Your parents must be so proud.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Hightwolf

Give some examples of the cuntish shit he did,that warranted his life being ruined.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Give some examples of the cuntish shit he did,that warranted his life being ruined.
He made us listen to his Mickey Mouse voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Alexanderr and 3 others
He made us listen to his Mickey Mouse voice
Thanks for the clerification,I now agree that he deserved to get his life ruined.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, BigBoy and 2 others

This isn't the fucking court of appeals boyo, where both sides submit evidence before an impartial judge comes to a conclusion about what's 'appropriate'.

I don't like him. That's 100% enough reason to 'warrant' fucking him over from my point of view - and mines the only one that counts as I'm the one taking action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
This isn't the fucking court of appeals boyo, where both sides submit evidence before an impartial judge comes to a conclusion about what's 'appropriate'.

I don't like him. That's 100% enough reason to 'warrant' fucking him over from my point of view - and mines the only one that counts as I'm the one taking action.
This doesn't have to be a court order."Not liking someone" does not warrant ruining their life.Because if you end up getting doxxed,no one will care.Since you deserved It.Do what will,I don't care.But to me it's disgraceful.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and BigBoy
This doesn't have to be a court order."Not liking someone" does not warrant ruining their life.Because if you end up getting doxxed,no one will care.Since you deserved It.Do what will,I don't care.But to me it's disgraceful.

I fear no doxxing, since I have no life to ruin anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4562, No Bones Dax and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstar, Deleted member 4562 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy and itsoverbuddyboyo
You have a sense of morality.JFL,DOES YOUR WIFE GET POINDED AS WELL????
UR A CUCK BR0
View attachment 67436

Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought, as if I'm gonna give a shit about ruining this thundercunts life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, mogstar, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others

It would depend on which enemy for me.

imagine giving a fuck about anybody

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
When the FBI finally crack down on the incel community they'll have enough evidence to deport and convict @itsOVER for openly reporting that he's making the website and for saying he hopes a guy in a mental ward kills himself because of him. Why would you not even just make the website anonymously? I just can't make sense of this. Abandoning your child now? I can see this being very similar to the Michelle Carter/ Conrad Roy case if Nibba actually kills himself but I think the jail time would be a lot more severe.

I've no doubt the FBI watch these forums all the time ever since the Elliott Roger and Alex Minasian tragedies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
When the FBI finally crack down on the incel community they'll have enough evidence to deport and convict @itsOVER for openly reporting that he's making the website and for saying he hopes a guy in a mental ward kills himself because of him. Why would you not even just make the website anonymously? I just can't make sense of this. Abandoning your child now? I can see this being very similar to the Michelle Carter/ Conrad Roy case if Nibba actually kills himself but I think the jail time would be a lot more severe.

I've no doubt the FBI watch these forums all the time ever since the Elliott Roger and Alex Minasian tragedies.

Oh vey goy be scared of (((our))) powers.

FYI, Saint ER and Saint AM weren't tragedies. They were justice.

And you can quote that if you ever make a website about me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 4562, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought, as if I'm gonna give a shit about ruining this thundercunts life.
Running away from fatherhood is pretty chad,ngl.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Oh vey goy be scared of (((our))) powers.

FYI, Saint ER and Saint AM weren't tragedies. They were justice.

And you can quote that if you ever make a website about me.
Why would I make a website about you, I don't even know you. Just asking questions. Seems like you want to risk a lot over seemingly nothing. Anyways that's the last I'll say. I don't hate anyone on here and if I find them annoying I just click the 'ignore' button.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why would I make a website about you, I don't even know you. Just asking questions. Seems like you want to risk a lot over seemingly nothing. Anyways that's the last I'll say. I don't hate anyone on here and if I find them annoying I just click the 'ignore' button.

I dont figure I'm risking anything. Like I say, i have no life to ruin. Soon will be NEET again, zero friends, zero social life. I dont know anyone so there's no one to 'tell' about my online activities who would care.

As for the US government extraditing a UK citizen from Thailand because of a website about some asshat who ended up topping himself...dream the fuck on. What is it with this community and thinking extradition is some piss easy thing to do? I've had cucks claim my credit card issuers would extradite me for not paying them, JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 4562

He’s not in a mental ward JFL

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and heroinfather