is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought, as if I'm gonna give a shit about ruining this thundercunts life.
is it true some cuck is raising your bastard hapa child back in thailand? top kek

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought
You really are beneath contempt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4804
is it true some cuck is raising your bastard hapa child back in thailand? top kek

Yep, swear on my life that's true.

I've got the DNA test (proving its mine) and loads of pics of the legit 1/10 cuck raising it.
You really are beneath contempt.

:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, .👽., Deleted member 4562 and 7 others
Yep, swear on my life that's true.

I've got the DNA test (proving its mine) and loads of pics of the legit 1/10 cuck raising it.

:soy:
:lul::soy::lul::soy::lul:
turbo kekz. show us the pics boyo

:lul::soy::lul::soy::lul:
turbo kekz. show us the pics boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, mogstar, .👽. and 17 others
Thank you. We hope your son and his mother live a happy life. We hope that you will not.

karen

Nibs, my big mac order seems to be taking a while, can you hurry it the fuck up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, SikKunt, dogtown and 1 other person
We are not Nibba

karen

Yawn, just know I'm talking to some tard in the basement.

Bring it, cuck. Ofc, you'll post another cryptic reply implying you have (((ideas))) and (((knowledge))) while providing no evidence.

Tick tock until google indexes the site, nibba.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yawn, just know I'm talking to some tard in the basement.

Bring it, cuck. Ofc, you'll post another cryptic reply implying you have (((ideas))) and (((knowledge))) while providing no evidence.

Tick tock until google indexes the site, nibba.
BING LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829, .👽. and 3 others
Morals are for cucks. I abandoned my own kid in Thailand to a Thai hooker without so much as a second thought, as if I'm gonna give a shit about ruining this thundercunts life.

Which would you rather, Man City win the CL or your kid have a good life?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and BigBoy
Which would you rather, Man City win the CL or your kid have a good life?

Oh easily City winning the CL. I don't care at all if my kid has a good life or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, ilyess, BigBoy and 1 other person
Oh easily City winning the CL. I don't care at all if my kid has a good life or not.

Good answer

Idc why people care so much about Nibba or your kid.

I’m an average looking guy and society doesn’t give a shit about me. Christ only knows what it’s like as an ugly autistic ethnic.

People talk a good game about “fuck normies” and “fuck women” but want you to show your morals and not fuck over some kid, some whore or some guy on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, alriodai, ilyess and 1 other person
over for him tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2403 and AlexAP
oh boy, the prophecy
Good job bumping this thread lmfao :lul: I wasn't here for this era of PSL however @itsOVER was probably the most low inhib user out of any of these forums, left his kid in thailand and ruinedsome autists life :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 12827 and 2 others
Good job bumping this thread lmfao :lul: I wasn't here for this era of PSL however @itsOVER was probably the most low inhib user out of any of these forums, left his kid in thailand and ruinedsome autists life :lul:
Yeah I don't understand how he could be so low-inhib and still Incel in UK.

Maybe he radically changed his inhibition after he decided to go to SEA. Just like some people change after they go to war.

btw: He has at least three kids in SEA, left them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Necropost
this goes down in looksmax history, i wish i wasnt a 13 year old when this shit was going down + mirin hgh use at 6'4

this goes down in looksmax history, i wish i wasnt a 13 year old when this shit was going down + mirin hgh use at 6'4
I wish I found this site back in 2019

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Also, incels really are toxic lol. They straight up dox random niggas just for attention

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and TeenAscender
Just holy shit lol. I swear if someone doxxed me someone’s life would be at stake. No one would get out of that alive, innocent or not. Mirin how Nibba remained his calm at this itsOver retard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Just holy shit lol. I swear if someone doxxed me someone’s life would be at stake. No one would get out of that alive, innocent or not. Mirin how Nibba remained his calm at this itsOver retard tbh
Is Nibba ok now?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and TUSSELEIF
Also, incels really are toxic lol. They straight up dox random niggas just for attention
Incels: *says something edgy on the internet*

Normies: "You're nothing but a bitch who won't do shit"

Incels: *Doxxes normie*

Normies: "NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!"

Which one is it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @AlexAP @rightfulcel @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @RabidRosaries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17997, Looks234 and 2 others

Which one is it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @AlexAP @rightfulcel @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @RabidRosaries
Slaves must obey and then be killed
Tyrants must reign and forever dominate

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
That bitch nigga conspired with a currycel cocksucker mod and got my ass banned in 2018. Guess who's still here faggot. Enjoy being canceled and never finding a job for the rest of ur life :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Yes, doxxing someone is going too far. Your point?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and stevielake
Yes, doxxing someone is going too far. Your point?
Great question, and I'll give you a great answer.

Incels do not have happy lives (water), if they wanna blow off steam by posting edgy shit on a forum, let them do so. If you decide to taunt and mock them, you may get them seeking revenge at you.

So let them cope in peace, even if what they say is "distasteful".

Is that so hard? For Nibba, it apparently was.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and stevielake
Is Ethereal even aware hes been doxxed lol

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, n0rthface, gamma and 1 other person
Great question, and I'll give you a great answer.

Incels do not have happy lives (water), if they wanna blow off steam by posting edgy shit on a forum, let them do so. If you decide to taunt and mock them, you may get them seeking revenge at you.

So let them cope in peace, even if what they say is "distasteful".

Is that so hard? For Nibba, it apparently was.
Great response

why tag me

Justice is proportionate to the severity of the offence. You can't call it justice when you're escalating. This is vengeance, and you know that full well.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That's all fine imo. Verbal abuse for a future and you're in touchy territory.
How was he supposed to enact justice in this case? he only has two options, either destroy his life, or nothing at all. "an eye fore an eye", isn't an option

your logic is shit and ignorant

@rightfulcel @AlexAP @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @khvirgin @Mouthbreath @HarrierDuBois @LastGerman thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 24444
How was he supposed to enact justice in this case? he only has two options, either destroy his life, or nothing at all. "an eye fore an eye", isn't an option

your logic is shit and ignorant

@rightfulcel @AlexAP @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @khvirgin @Mouthbreath @HarrierDuBois @LastGerman thoughts?
I have no idea what any of this is, don't mix me into this.