Is online dating apps like Tinder real life?

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
Would love to hear your opinions on the video I happened to stumble across.. there are many different opinions online dating apps whether it's real life or not I happen to be of the opinion that we meeting in real life is easier but I still have to say that the majority of women on these dating apps are still the people you're going to meet in real life.. I really do on one hand for instance for a man my age I could probably pick up a woman in a supermarket easier than I on online dating.. my problem is I am not into bars or large type social gatherings

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry
Online dating is real life. However, for most men meeting girls offline is easier. Online dating is skewed towards the really top tier men. Offline won't make an incel chad, but high tier normies and chadlites do better offline than on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Preoximerianas, Boxingfan and 11 others
It IS real life yes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TheAnomaly
For many people on a forum like this the struggle is to be NT. Easier to fraud being NT on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 4797
Online dating is real life. However, for most men meeting girls offline is easier. Online dating is skewed towards the really top tier men. Offline won't make an incel chad, but high tier normies and chadlites do better offline than on tinder.
ugly dudes do better irl too

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, lookmaxxing_curry, .👽. and 3 others
Would love to hear your opinions on the video I happened to stumble across.. there are many different opinions online dating apps whether it's real life or not I happen to be of the opinion that we meeting in real life is easier but I still have to say that the majority of women on these dating apps are still the people you're going to meet in real life.. I really do on one hand for instance for a man my age I could probably pick up a woman in a supermarket easier than I on online dating.. my problem is I am not into bars or large type social gatherings

What do you think about what he said, are you skeptical and in the FaceLMS/IncelTV side of this arugment?

What do you think about what he said, are you skeptical and in the FaceLMS/IncelTV side of this arugment?
No..I believe Facelms to be correct about 85 percent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 4797 and sergeant blackpill

No..I believe Facelms to be correct about 85 percent

So I guess you would think that, because you believe looks are almost as important irl as how much they matter on tinder.

ugly dudes do better irl too
Just to add to this, I think the biggest difference in online vs offline is with chadlites and HTN. They are pretty good looking dudes, and chads are rare but common in tinder. However, I believe that ugly guys do better offline than online too.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 4797

The man in the video makes good points.

I think.
1. Tinder is ALSO real life. But Tinder does not 100% overflow to irl (yet), it does to a decent extend but not fully (yet).
2. Every man below Chad looks levels. Will do IRL better, better quality wise, for sure. (IRL, meaning: social circle, events, randoms, maybe even work, etc.. ways of meeting)

I see. Tinder. Like, going to a sucky location for men.

Tinder is like. Going to an event/party place; Where:
1. there are alot more men than women (aka sausage fest);
2. nearly all dudes there are mass approaching the women at the sausage fest .
OBVIOUSLY. such an event/location would suck irl also for most men. The women get overwhelemed with the amount off offers, shich may often cause: decision paralysis.
And even some women, will dislike that. And go away

Now. IRL
irl. Women get less offers. Because guys don't dare to and can't mass approach. People are busy, etc...
So that's why irl moggs. for average guys.

irl, is like going to a party/event; where the gender ratio is not a sausage fest but kinda balanced. And the dudes are not all running: Mass approach chat up game. But are only doing that ocassionally.

Just to add to this, I think the biggest difference in online vs offline is with chadlites and HTN. They are pretty good looking dudes, and chads are rare but common in tinder. However, I believe that ugly guys do better offline than online too.
I observe this to be a correct statement

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
The only difference between tinder and real life is that on tinder you are competing with thousands of guys, in real life you are competing with guys in your social circle,bar, nightclub which makes your odds better.
Also in real life no average or ugly girl is getting attention from chads.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, lookmaxxing_curry, .👽. and 3 others
The only difference between tinder and real life is that on tinder you are competing with thousands of guys, in real life you are competing with guys in your social circle,bar, nightclub which makes your odds better.
Also in real life no average or ugly girl is getting attention from chads.
You cant tap into womens emotions through Tinder, irl you can manipulate if you got game, if you do that they become attracted.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
No. It is not real life. Many people fraud pictures and profiles and many don't have the balls to cold approach a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
No. It is not real life. Many people fraud pictures and profiles and many don't have the balls to cold approach a woman.
I actually would do cold approach..but I thought that was some pua nonsense

Obviously online there is a higher barrier you have to reach in order for a female to want to meet you irl... they are VERY much aware of picture frauding and remember females are repulsed by weirdo's... it's kinda hardwired in their dna so that they don't fucking die.

And when speaking online through text messages it may be easier to interpet a male as weird or low nt as a female.

So a female will pretty much subtract 1 rating out of your x/10 on tinder untill they have met you. And you might need that 1 rating to actually get to meet them.

So i think this threads first reply, what @Wallenberg said, is pretty legit.

With a bad face an old age your better off irl only tranny's will swipe you on tinder

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
No it's not real life

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
With a bad face an old age your better off irl only tranny's will swipe you on tinder
I am not resorting to chicks with dicks..I rather rope

If you go to a shop and buy apples, you can choose the ones that look better.

If you barely have matches on tinder it doesnt mean you are an ogre. Maybe a girl would find you acceptable on a daily situation, but she skips you because she focuses on the best apples of the shop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and thecaste
I don't really know, sometimes i think it's not but some other times i think It can be. I fucked a girl i knew that was on tinder and didn't fuck those guys she matched with even if they mogged me and she previously rejected me, so idk.

If you go to a shop and buy apples, you can choose the ones that look better.

If you barely have matches on tinder it doesnt mean you are an ogre. Maybe a girl would find you acceptable on a daily situation, but she skips you because she focuses on the best apples of the shop.
So you are saying I should dress as a Apple and go pick up women in the produce section?

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Julius, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 6512
Dating apps are 70© men and you wonder why you aren't getting pussy. Take your motherfuckering ass outside.

• +1
Dating apps are 70© men and you wonder why you aren't getting pussy. Take your motherfuckering ass outside.
You are right..I just don't drink or do bars...I am 43...What the fuck am i going to do run some day game on milfs..at my age I don't know how well cold approachng would work..Maybe I am wrong..Maybe I would be knee deep in milf pussy

You are right..I just don't drink or do bars...I am 43...What the fuck am i going to do run some day game on milfs..at my age I don't know how well cold approachng would work..Maybe I am wrong..Maybe I would be knee deep in milf pussy
Some have had 1% or worse success rate in cold approaching. Just approach a lot if you do it

Yes. I was of the opinion that online = real life, but I was at the doctor's recently and the medical assistant who saw me before the doctor was really cute. If I saw her on Tinder, I do not know if I would have swiped. This kind of changed my opinion a little on this topic, to be honest. I imagine the situation is similar for women.

Some have had 1% or worse success rate in cold approaching. Just approach a lot if you do it
here are the statts. I once composed.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 6.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100
A side not.
I was into pua at that. and the most dumb fuck shit about pua, is plowing and not bailing at the slightest sign of rejection when at first approach get resistance..
Only, later on in my dating/pua times. Did I change that, and notice that. And it made talking with randoms easier and nicer.

Actually. Normal cold appraoching, is a bit less ideal.
It's okya and decent, to first aim for some approach invitation. Which you might try to get more, by being open in body language, attitude, making eye contact, and being a bit into proximity and stuff.

Some nice PUA cringe boyos.

I am going to re-try this summer talking with randoms again. But I will try to do as above mentioned, and not muh old pua way, of going into to strong. Go in, super soft, socially speaking. And of she into me, than it's time for more ballsy stuff. Zero pushing for randoms to talk with you; they should be happy to talk with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Wallenberg
here are the statts. I once composed.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 6.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100
A side not.
I was into pua at that. and the most dumb fuck shit about pua, is plowing and not bailing at the slightest sign of rejection when at first approach get resistance..
Only, later on in my dating/pua times. Did I change that, and notice that. And it made talking with randoms easier and nicer.

Actually. Normal cold appraoching, is a bit less ideal.
It's okya and decent, to first aim for some approach invitation. Which you might try to get more, by being open in body language, attitude, making eye contact, and being a bit into proximity and stuff.

I am going to re-try this summer talking with randoms again. But I will try to do as above mentioned, and not muh old pua way, of going into to strong. Go in, super soft, socially speaking. And of she into me, than it's time for more ballsy stuff. Zero pushing for randoms to talk with you; they should be happy to talk with you.

Its the same as in tinder i think. You swipe on 100s if girls to fuck one or 2. Yea you get matches but how many of them you actually meet and fuck? Still its easier online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Its the same as in tinder i think. You swipe on 100s if girls to fuck one or 2. Yea you get matches but how many of them you actually meet and fuck? Still its easier online
It's easier online only because its faster to chat with 100 sloots on tinder than irl.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

I have
It's easier online only because its faster to chat with 100 sloots on tinder than irl.
That is true..but I read this post..not using it to cope but it does make sense-

The "women" on POF are the bottom of the barrel leftovers THAT NOBODY IS HITTING ON IN REAL........

I repeat: the bottom of the barrel. The dregs of humanity. Usually women who have no social circle, who have mental problems,
who have body weight issues, many who have never left the house.....

Do you remember times from years ago when you were out with your friend and you say a good looking girl and she was
with a hideously ugly or fat friend or something? and you turned to your friend and said...."the ugly fat one is yours".....
well they are no longer friends and the ugly one is now searching for the "one" on POF who will treat her like the Princess she
is.......

Bottom of the barrel......

But hey there are those will tell you that it's good for practice and to get that abundance mentality. Just remember to put up a shirtless
picture to show off those abs. you do have abs bro,,.....right?

THAT WAS HIS POST

thanks.
Muh personal "data" is outdated. And I have zero online/datingapps personal data. So this year, I'm going to figure it out. when I re-enter. I will see what happens this time around

• +1
I have

That is true..but I read this post..not using it to cope but it does make sense-

The "women" on POF are the bottom of the barrel leftovers THAT NOBODY IS HITTING ON IN REAL........

I repeat: the bottom of the barrel. The dregs of humanity. Usually women who have no social circle, who have mental problems,
who have body weight issues, many who have never left the house.....

Do you remember times from years ago when you were out with your friend and you say a good looking girl and she was
with a hideously ugly or fat friend or something? and you turned to your friend and said...."the ugly fat one is yours".....
well they are no longer friends and the ugly one is now searching for the "one" on POF who will treat her like the Princess she
is.......

Bottom of the barrel......

But hey there are those will tell you that it's good for practice and to get that abundance mentality. Just remember to put up a shirtless
picture to show off those abs. you do have abs bro,,.....right?

THAT WAS HIS POST
I saw some pretty hot girl on tinder tbh tho

No it is not real life, I posted about this like a week ago. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR LOOKSMAX ONLINE. Absolute zero chance unless you are gigachad. You will only get girls 2 points under you, so even if you are above average, you will only get somewhat ugly girls. I have researched this. Also online dating has the most damaged girls ever. They are complete psychos. Stay away from these apps. Huge waste of time. This is chads app. Delete it.

Unless you are chad, you only have social circle or cold approach. Or ldar.

• +1
I need to remake these videos with better editing/audio. Ideas are good, though.