Is outright hostility from women reserved mostly for ethnics?

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
I’ve seen a lot of (mostly white) incels say they’ve never gotten the hostility from women that some people post about.

Dirty looks, eye rolls, rudeness off top, the “eww” face, the body language that tells you she wants to get the fuck away from you ASAP

Is this reserved mostly for ethnics?

It's reserved for ugly men
Thread over/10

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 4804
no lol. i got remorseless bullying from foids.

Op is retarded and race baiting. Hostility by women is much better than simply just not existing

Op is retarded and race baiting. Hostility by women is much better than simply just not existing
JFL at calling me retarded than making that retarded ass statement

Being ignored or being treated with neutrality >>> being actively hated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
JFL at calling me retarded than making that retarded ass statement

Being ignored or being treated with neutrality >>> being actively hated
Ive been hated by women and that made me hate them as much. I knew nature of women at preschool, and i developped such a low inhib im sure i mog everyone here except @Jimsonbobson505 .
Imagine being invisible to half the population, u would just suicide. Being actively hated and living rent free is a blessing, that i do not bear anymore unfortunately

Ive been hated by women and that made me hate them as much. I knew nature of women at preschool, and i developped such a low inhib im sure i mog everyone here except @Jimsonbobson505 .
Imagine being invisible to half the population, u would just suicide. Being actively hated and living rent free is a blessing, that i do not bear anymore unfortunately
You have it backwards. If she’s hostile to you, that means you’re such a subhuman they won’t even tolerate your presence. If you’re just invisible or are met with neutrality that means you’re human enough for her to tolerate your presence even if she’s not attracted to you

You have it backwards. If she’s hostile to you, that means you’re such a subhuman they won’t even tolerate your presence. If you’re just invisible or are met with neutrality that means you’re human enough for her to tolerate your presence even if she’s not attracted to you
If she hates you, it means u r subhuman but that u atleast have some balls. If you act like a man infront of her, she will try to put you at ur rank hard, she cant cope with a sub 6psl trying to act manly. If she straight up ignore u, it means that she dont even see u bro. U want to be considered subhuman or invisible? its nonsense to wish for the latter, only suicide awaits u.

I've never seen ugly white guys say they dont get rude treatment from women

I saw a 5'5 bald white man get treated like utter garbage at a supermarket 6 months ago.

Wrote a thread about it.

• +1
Ngl that fucker was really low inhib I think he might have been autistic or something

• JFL
Women hate ethnics. Even ethnic women hate ethnics, their evolutionary instinct of mating with the more powerful tribe overwhelms them.

Women get a notification on their phone warning that I’m in the area.

I'm ethnic but I live in a ethnic majority country
So I can't tell you if it's true