Is "prettyboy" maxxing cope? blackpill me

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
What is prettyboy maxxing? Yeah I mean collagen, skin, coloring etc, but u still need masc bones right? Why is it beneficial to make yourself more feminine?

blackpill me nigs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 656
How is it cope my nigga? Hair and skin are important for attracting jbs. And yeah you need bones.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
You need at least average bone structure for just about anything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SLA, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
You can't prettyboymax because of your height imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, RedPilledStemcel and 5 others
You can't prettyboymax because of your height imo

i dont want to and i wouldnt want to either if i was shorter

i much more believe lookism style dom/masc theories than this, but I was just legit curious if its a huge meme or not

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
it's a meme
good luck looking feminine at 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 3 others

i much more believe lookism style dom/masc theories than this, but I was just legit curious if its a huge meme or not

Prettyboys are slaying more than dom mascs until their 22s or so. You just have to go out to see it. A lot of guys with messy medium long curly hair and short sides(at least innthe western) Prettyboys have usually a good bone structure but not much bone mass which is also the reason why prettyboys age bad when gravitation hits them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dodt, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person

I don't think it's a meme but that might just be cope on my part. Prettyboys typically have relatively masculine skulls, just with the soft features on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
If you look atleast kinda cute/youthful its not a cope. If you don't you have to run masc or ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Prettyboys have usually a good bone structure but not much bone mass
Exactly this. High-set zygos that are relatively average in mass and not excessively protrusive, only uncovered because of low body fat. Think Stephen James or Sean O'Pry. Both have high-set and smaller zygos, rather than the more masculine slab of bone like Jon Kortajarena or John Todd have. It gives a more delicate but more aesthetic look.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dodt
You need at least average bone structure for just about anything.

This. Bone structure is everything which is why things like gymmaxing is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This. Bone structure is everything which is why things like gymmaxing is pointless.
There never has nor ever will exist a man that looks better without being appropriately gymcelled.

Exactly this. High-set zygos that are relatively average in mass and not excessively protrusive, only uncovered because of low body fat. Think Stephen James or Sean O'Pry. Both have high-set and smaller zygos, rather than the more masculine slab of bone like Jon Kortajarena or John Todd have. It gives a more delicate but more aesthetic look.
Damn that describes me perfectly. I have small, high-set zygos that are really coming out through low body fat maxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Damn that describes me perfectly. I have small, high-set zygos that are really coming out through low body fat maxing.
PM me some pictures if you don't mind. You might well be in luck. It's probably the preferable state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
16 year old prettyboys still have more test and bonemass than the average wagecuck at 30

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, dodt and 3 others
16 year old prettyboys still have more test and bonemass than the average wagecuck at 30
Legit these "prettyboys" like Zac Efron are still very gymcelled/roided up. Also all pretty boys still have a decent jaw and over all angular face.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
PRETTYBOI MAXXING IS UTTER FUCKING COPE,ALL GIRLS WANT IS A GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE :ogre:.

GUYS LIKE BADR HARI ARE 10/10 MOG MACHINES,NOT FAGGOTS LIKE ZAC EFRON(probably still a fucking virgin lmao)
HEY LOOK AT THIS PIC OF BADR,
HEY,HAVE I SHOWN U MY PIC OF BADR HARI?
BADR HARI IS UNMOGGABLE JFL IF YOURE NOT BADR HARIMAXXING.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, dogtown and 4 others
Considering the replies to my"rate me" thread,I'd say yes.

PRETTYBOI MAXXING IS UTTER FUCKING COPE,ALL GIRLS WANT IS A GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE :ogre:.

GUYS LIKE BADR HARI ARE 10/10 MOG MACHINES,NOT FAGGOTS LIKE ZAC EFRON(probably still a fucking virgin lmao)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
Exactly this. High-set zygos that are relatively average in mass and not excessively protrusive, only uncovered because of low body fat.
same tbh

• +1

fucking legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, theropeking, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
by done properly do u mean winning the genetic lottery properly
Yeah pretty much. And being lean. But tbh if you've got non-recessed and high-set cheekbones it's pretty much impossible to not have an at least decent ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah pretty much. And being lean. But tbh if you've got non-recessed and high-set cheekbones it's pretty much impossible to not have an at least decent ogee curve.

• +1
Yeah pretty much. And being lean.
being lean is a huge part of it tbh I see a big difference even week to week when my diet has been shit compared to when it's been good

• +1
Lifefuel because the overwhelming majority of men have average and high-set cheekbones
being lean is a huge part of it tbh I see a big difference even week to week when my diet has been shit compared to when it's been good
Yeah ngl. If you made O'Pry and James like high teen body fat they'd have unremarkable ogee curves. Would nuke their appeal. Almost nobody looks good if they aren't lean. You'd need crazy level bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Almost nobody looks good if they aren't lean. You'd need crazy level bone structure.
only person I know with properly visible bones even at not very low bf is probably @HailToTheKing although his T levels are absurdly high which is prob why his bones are huge tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
only person I know with properly visible bones even at not very low bf is probably @HailToTheKing although his T levels are absurdly high which is prob why his bones are huge tbh ngl
If Shrek raped female Shrek the baby would be @HailToTheKing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: badromance, Autist, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person