Is reaching 6'4 possible with 200ius of HGH

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
How much HGH would I need to inject to get to 6'4
Height:6'0
How many ius of HGH would I need to grow to 6'4?
I will be taking Aromasin on the way.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, goat2x, Mr.cope and 1 other person
You're 16 and want to grow 4 inches?
LMFAO bruh when did u hit puberty?

You're 16 and want to grow 4 inches?
LMFAO bruh when did u hit puberty?
Yes I do want to grow 4 inches, it will be possible with the aromasin delaying my growth plates.

Heightmaxxing threads have started to hurt my brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1680, rorro and 3 others
After a certain amount of HGH your body will no longer convert it to IGF 1, so there is no point in taking like 20 iu of GH per day

This is beside from the fact HGH might not make you any taller at all.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Tall, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
After a certain amount of HGH your body will no longer convert it to IGF 1, so there is no point in taking like 20 iu of GH per day

This is beside from the fact HGH might not make you any taller at all.

Plates more dates is based asf

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
JFL. This shit won't make you taller, it is genetics.

??? What are u talking about? @Alibaba69 grew to 6'1 by injecting serostim and hes asian

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Alibaba69, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
Check your growth plates and see if they're open enough. If it is, it is definitely worth ever penny and you'll thank yourself later on if you reach 6'4.

how are you going to get the hgh? do your parents allow it?

??? What are u talking about? @Alibaba69 grew to 6'1 by injecting serostim and hes asian
Injecting HGH because some random on a forum claimed it made him taller is low IQ, but do what you want.

how are you going to get the hgh? do your parents allow it?
Saving money, and no my parents wouldnt allow it JFL.I would have to hide the vials and everything somewhere.

Saving money, and no my parents wouldnt allow it JFL.I would have to hide the vials and everything somewhere.
yeah but are you buying them off the internet? because i have a credit card but since im under 18 what i buy is monitored

Injecting HGH because some random on a forum claimed it made him taller is low IQ, but do what you want.
yeah but are you buying them off the internet? because i have a credit card but since im under 18 what i buy is monitored
I buy them from my brothers credit card, hes over the age of 18

I buy them from my brothers credit card, hes over the age of 18
with his permission or, well, without :D
but anyway thats a good idea i just dont have a brother but i do have an older sister hmmmm

with his permission or, well, without :D
but anyway thats a good idea i just dont have a brother
Yeah, there's nothing I can really do for that.

U have under 10 posts and is saying HGH is cope, do u know what HGH is? It has to make me taller.

no

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
U have under 10 posts and is saying HGH is cope, do u know what HGH is? It has to make me taller.
good luck bro, if u know if ur plates are closed or not?
either way youll get frame and muscle gains

Yes it will make you taller because the biological function of it is growth. You can find this on a wikipedia article.

inb4 op gets acromelagy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SoyGune
Yes it will make you taller because the biological function of it is growth. You can find this on a wikipedia article.
I think that person is from IT because no one can be this retarded, NBA players use HGH to grow taller so how can it be just genetics?

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
I think that person is from IT because no one can be this retarded, NBA players use HGH to grow taller so how can it be just genetics?
Most men are a centimeter or two taller than they were at 19 too, so people gain a few cms until 21 or so really.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Need2Ascend and TRNA
you might be able to grow 2-3 inches, 4 is reaching it, your frame will grow, mine got slighlty better as well as the half inch I grew with peptides+mk677+aromasin in a month, taking a week break rn, will get back on on friday

you might be able to grow 2-3 inches, 4 is reaching it, your frame will grow, mine got slighlty better as well as the half inch I grew with peptides+mk677+aromasin in a month, taking a week break rn, will get back on on friday
What peptides did u use, whats ur sources for aromasin and mk677

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
for long term cruise and assuming plates mostly open, 6iu everyday. im currently on 9iu/day 1/2 vial serostim

for long term cruise and assuming plates mostly open, 6iu everyday. im currently on 9iu/day 1/2 vial serostim
Do I have to cycle or anything? So I just do 6iu a day and thats it? I did the math and 6ius a day is basically around 34 days of injecting.
Also do you know where I can get any Levothyroxine without a prescription?

How many inches of frame would I grow.How much mk677 are u taking? Where do u source ur aromasin?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Newguyaround
Do I have to cycle or anything? So I just do 6iu a day and thats it? I did the math and 6ius a day is basically around 34 days of injecting.
Also do you know where I can get any Levothyroxine without a prescription?
no cycle, 6 iu everyday for at least half a year.

do NOT take aromasin unless you want to start losing your hair before you can legally drink lol

do NOT take aromasin unless you want to start losing your hair before you can legally drink lol
I've been taking it and haven't lost any hair

I've been taking it and haven't lost any hair

Take it from a guy who's barely holding on to a passable hairline after messing with AAS for a bit, shit's not worth it. Aromatase inhibitors and harsh dht drugs (like masteron) really are playing with fire when it comes to hair loss. You could be perfectly fine for weeks and before you realize pulling out fistfuls of hair. I totally support chemically enhanced looksmaxing but it's just not worth risking a major looksmin like hairline abuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 10172
Take it from a guy who's barely holding on to a passable hairline after messing with AAS for a bit, shit's not worth it. Aromatase inhibitors and harsh dht drugs (like masteron) really are playing with fire when it comes to hair loss. You could be perfectly fine for weeks and before you realize pulling out fistfuls of hair. I totally support chemically enhanced looksmaxing but it's just not worth risking a major looksmin like hairline abuse
I'm in Puberty so DHT would be beneficial to puberty , also I haven't had any effects.

jfl if you aren't smart enough to preserve your hair while taking androgens

He probably took high doses, and did it for a long period of time.U should also not do it if ur dad is bald

Problem is some compounds may have too much androgenicity or whatever and outcompete RU or other topicals for AR. But yeah, stick to Test and few other hair friendly ones or even just test.
HGH is worth every $ when you are at puberty, everyone should be blasting it and keep using it if showing results, the worst you can lose is a few hundred bux, pennies compared to gaining even an inch. Besides, HGH will help you in gym and sports, so you never wasting the money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and JustBeCurry
Problem is some compounds may have too much androgenicity or whatever and outcompete RU or other topicals for AR. But yeah, stick to Test and few other hair friendly ones or even just test.
HGH is worth every $ when you are at puberty, everyone should be blasting it and keep using it if showing results, the worst you can lose is a few hundred bux, pennies compared to gaining even an inch. Besides, HGH will help you in gym and sports, so you never wasting the money.
yeah problem is for most teens getting real and good gh for cheap is gonna be really hard

Yo I'm gonna DM you bro

How long did you take it and at what dose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I had a friend in high school who was a literal shrimp freshman year - 5"0. He underwent HGH therapy and is now like 5"9 but his proportions are off. He has giant ass NBA player hands with thin arms and overall his body seems a bit off. Why risk the negatives and pay for HGH to grow 4 inches? It sounds to me you are insecure about being 6"0.

• +1
I had a friend in high school who was a literal shrimp freshman year - 5"0. He underwent HGH therapy and is now like 5"9 but his proportions are off. He has giant ass NBA player hands with thin arms and overall his body seems a bit off. Why risk the negatives and pay for HGH to grow 4 inches? It sounds to me you are insecure about being 6"0.
"It sounds to me you are insecure about being 6'0" No I'm not insecure, I just need more height.My face is ugly and to improve my face
It cost money and I do not have a job and I'm not in the working field.Why wouldn't I gain more height if I had the chance?

Check your growth plates and see if they're open enough. If it is, it is definitely worth ever penny and you'll thank yourself later on if you reach 6'4.
How to check growth plates?

"It sounds to me you are insecure about being 6'0" No I'm not insecure, I just need more height.My face is ugly and to improve my face
It cost money and I do not have a job and I'm not in the working field.Why wouldn't I gain more height if I had the chance?

The endeavor seems like a waste of time, especially considering that you are 6"0. Having good proportions is more important than height. Gym maxing + good posture + mewing is much more worth your time.

• Hmm...
aromasin is an AROMATASE inhibitor. no iq moment.
Lol sorry, I wasn't registering aromasin vs aromatase. I last looked into this months ago