Is Russia the best place to go to ascend?

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
Is Russia (or Belarus) the best place to go to ascend? The men all look so fucking subhuman, round faced, bald, etc and the women are all goodlooking, wtf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Is Russia (or Belarus) the best place to go to ascend? The men all look so fucking subhuman, round faced, bald, etc and the women are all goodlooking, wtf?
How do u know that btw

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
How do u know that btw
Just what Ive observed scrolling through russian social media sites (VK mainly) and videos of people walking the street there. I could be wrong

US is trying to spread "freedom" aka degeneracy and hypergamy Belarus's way. So finna be ogre for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and ToursOverBoyo2020
Mogger places tbh
Basedaa

I want to visit them in the foreseeable future as well as the Baltic states + some Balkan countries.
Tired of Western women tbh, gotta see for myself if it's better there which I think it genuinely is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Mogger places tbh
View attachment 670593
I want to visit them in the foreseeable future as well as the Baltic states + some Balkan countries.
Tired of Western women tbh, gotta see for myself if it's better there which I think it genuinely is.
yea i may get a job working remotely at my sisters company and if i do so ill go move to belarus or russia but live good af off my american salary
tired of living around niggers tbh, america will be brazil 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan